Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play (7801 Views)

The Dark And Darker Cleric's Mouth Is Open As They Yell / The Trending Scream Go Hero: A Game That Requires Players To Scream. / Setting Up A Game House within 72 hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by mayprince(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
A top trending game on playstore,scream go hero where all you need to do is to yell and scream.Currently in my hostel, too much of noise has filled the air by people playing this game.

The rule of the game is this:

Shout at your phone to move!

Don't Stop! Talk softly at the stickman to make it walk. Yell or scream at the stickman to make it jump!

In this game, you need to use your voice to control the movement of the note. Try to run and jump as longest as possible before you die.

Use your voice to move and jump between platforms. Soft voice to jump, scream to jump. Watch out!

From the review section, some recommended to a bored family,
someone said the game has turned him to a child
Another person said the game is fun and interesting when even though he has almost lost is voice. See more review in pictures below.

However,some are of the opinion that the game is rubbish as you can't play such in public places else they would think one is mad.

1 Share

Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by mayprince(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
More reviews

Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by mayprince(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by mayprince(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
cc cao
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by cao(f): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2019
All of you that like to shout, here's your game.

1 Like

Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by mayprince(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
cao:
All of you that like to shout, here's your game.

cao FP material
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by solelymade: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Really, I think I will try it, it should be fun.
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by CloneTerminator: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2019
I like this game. Great time killer.

1 Like

Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by yungmayor02(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2019
My mum would love this... Her shouting is on a whole new level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by Innoxxacs: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2019
yungmayor02:
My mum would love this... Her shouting is on a whole new level.
like seriously undecided
Make the shouting legit sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Upload pictures of the game itself na
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by NaHiim: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hey guys, I have a newly releases game on play store which I'm trying to promote

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.coronawars

Please download it, play it and drop reviews and ratings on play store ��
It goes a long way.
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by DOBOEFEMENA: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2019
@mayprince you guys are really crazy but i think i will try it out
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
@Innoxacs am very sure my mom will love it too, how many people have very gingered moms in the house?
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by RedLorry(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2019
I guess I should turn it on every time my wife speaks to me
Re: Scream Go Hero-a Game Which You Have To Scream Or Yell To Play by DOBOEFEMENA: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
RedLorry:
I guess I should turn it on every time my wife speaks to me

lol

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Settings To Get 60+ FPS With AMD 290/290X / How Can I Download Games Onto My Ps3 Superslim From The Internet / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.