Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (39877 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Omisore Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Governor State of Osun, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola, Omisore and Ooni of Ife, Oba  Adeyeye Ogunwusi Enitan pictures during a thank you visit/Town Hall Meeting with Ife Federal Constituency at Ife City Square, Enuwa, Ile-Ife on Thursday 10/1/2019.Unconfirmed report has it that Omisore has defected to APC

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/see-moment-omisore-joined-gov-oyetola.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2019

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2019

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na so. What i know is that APC is going down by fire and by thunder.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Judas Iscariot

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Officialpdpnig: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
The Tinubu effect already working

17 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
I thought traditional institution don't get involved in partisan politics?

All these yahoo monarch seff

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:

Ooni is the father of all, he is never into partisan politics,mr Oyetola visited him and he has to welcome him

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:
Even in your dream that isn’t happening.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:

The governor visited kabiyesi in company of Omisore, a son of the soil. What’s partisan politics in paying courtesy visit to a very important traditional ruler? The Ooni is father to all, he welcomes everybody irrespective of party affiliation.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:
wen will you have a working brain?

13 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Iwillbegreat: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Edodefender:

very useless king

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
dheilaw1:
wen will you have a working brain?
When yours start functioning.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by shachris02: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
the way APC go take dump this idiot eh.

Let him be enjoying the Paparazzi for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by MalakaiEd: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019

Na only for Naija wey even juju dey defect from party to another.

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by TwoBottles: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
I thought traditional rulers are not supposed to meddle in partisan politics.
Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by AdesegunSanni89: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:

wetin concern you? Concentrate on the internment of your dead PDP party and leave APC alone. Welcome home senator Iyiola Omisore.

15 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Political prostitutes EVERYWHERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
This one is living on borrowed term.
Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:

What makes him an idiot? I hope you know that he's more successful than all your relatives, the deads, the living and the unborn all put together

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
chiefolododo:
Ooni is the father of all, he is never into partisan politics,mr Oyetola visited him and he has to welcome him

Father of all and yet Tinubu and every other top politicians play him like ping-pong. You people should continue deceiving yourselves. And why is he yet to condemn Osinbajo/Fashola for using ethnicity for politicking?

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dipopooo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry angry

Omisore is now a saint.....

Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Alepa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:
Shey you won’t wail to death bayi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Politica sha, such a dirty game
Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by samydo(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Affonja I smell pepper every where
Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Where is Ade dancer and those that pushed him inside the river ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by mohims(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
shachris02:

2 Likes

Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
nothing worse than a snitch! especially the snitch who sells his own people!
Re: Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by obembet(f): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
If you can not beat them, join them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce / Magnus Abe Sings To Celebrate Supreme Court Judgement Over Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.