Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

"I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade (29622 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Rextizzle(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
chloride6:

Did they stopped hoeing last year?

Why should we stop calling them hoes?

If we can call a spade a spade, let's call a hoe a hoe.

After all, they are all farming implements..

Don't mind the fool, he thinks he have sense which obviously he doesn't.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by jaxxy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
This highly dependent gal making noise.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER...."
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON...."
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Modarun(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
a these dirty girls tbat think having a mans baby is a ticket out of poverty. Na to dey jump in and out of Wanna bes “me sef don bleep davidos babymama ”dudes beds. Bleeping them is gonna be her career.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
A TREE IS IDENTIFIED BY ITS FRUITS. MAKE A TREE GOOD, AND ITS FRUITS WILL BE GOOD. MAKE A TREE BAD, AND ITS FRUITS WILL BE BAD...."

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by rOsy247(f): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Baby mama is now a title like Mrs. #odd
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
WHEN YOU START GOING AFTER ANYTHING IN SKIRT, IT MEANS YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.
NOW THE WORK OF THE FLESH ARE EVIDENT: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, SENSUALITY, IDOLATRY, SORCERY, ENMITY, STRIFE, FITS OF ANGER, DRUNKENNESS, ORGIES, THINGS LIKE THIS.
I WARN YOU, AS I WARNED YOU BEFORE, THAT THOSE WHO DO SUCH THINGS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:

Do you guys have a female in your family at all

What's all this sickening attitude of calling every female a hoe? This should have stopped since last year

No dear sis they won't stop when many of them were at home talking nonsense on new year eve here on NL when their mates are in the church or mosque or shrine saying no carryover to 2019 why won't they still be living in 2018 madness?

If they call you ladies *hoe you too called them cutlass nah* or you called them rat it's rat that live inside a hoe*

The person among all these Davido shameless baby mama or girlfriend that I'm still wondering wether she is mad or has no parent or no home training or no shame is that Chioma of a girl honestly her case is a very strange one indeed but time will tell i reserve my comment till then.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CITY GIRL AND A VILLAGE GIRL.
A GIRL IS A GIRL AND REMAINS A GIRL
NO DIFFERENCE.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
HAVE THE COURAGE TO SAY NO.
HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE THE TRUTH.
DO THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT.
THESE ARE THE MAGIC KEYS TO LIVING YOUR LIFE WITH INTEGRITY.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by highbeekeys(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nigga a hoe is a hoe

And because your sisters are hoes doesn't mean mine is also a hoe.
Hey, someone's trying to correct you and wasn't abusive to you then you turn on him? be the change you want to see in the world bro.

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by FlackoJodye: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pray tell a male version of Hoe is called what exactly? What's the farm tool that quite describes a male player?
damn Hoe a nggah that fvcks diff girls Issa real nigga this shiit Issa no brainer girl
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by statesman6: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:

What's all this sickening attitude of calling every female a hoe? This should have stopped since last year
No dey chook mouth 4 mata wet no concern u
Amebo should have stooped since last year

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Dinho20(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
WARNING FOR THE WISE
Proverbs 20:17, "Bread gained by deceit is sweet to a man, But afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel"
Satan will give you sinful pleasures, benefits and gains but to destroy you at the end. He deceives people with the stuffs of this world and many are fools to fall in his traps. Satan has everything in this world to entice people. "Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, “All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”
Simple But Stupid
Satan will like to feed your body in order to get your soul lost forever. Your physical body is like a shadow that passes away, but your real person and value is your soul. When you care for your body than your soul, it shows you are spiritually stupid. Satan entices you through your craving pleasures and desires, and you trade your soul with him. Your love of money, ego, popularity, power, possessions and profits are the means by which Satan uses to entice you into sinful gains, lies, cheating, stealing, fraudulent activities, changing figures and papers; into sex, drink, smoking, and other ungodly habits of bitterness, malice, evil speaking, anger, etc. These are the seeds of destruction Satan may be feeding you with for eternal doom just as turkeys are fed for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Is it not because of all these earthly stuffs which Satan uses to attract you that has made you refused to totally surrender your life to Jesus until now? Those things are making you to delay, postpone your salvation, or to go up and down in your commitment to Jesus? Because you don't want to let go, that is the reason you are still hiding your sins, covering up, refusing to do restitution and to ignore call to holiness and righteousness. Satan can feed you with the pleasures, gains and benefits of sins for 100 years on earth in order to attract you to hell fire where 100 millions of years are just the beginning of sorrow. He will keep enticing you with everything of this world till the point of no return. "Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks, till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, he did not know it would cost his life." Proverbs 7:22,23.
Manipulation, Not Miracles
Because you are experiencing blessings and beautiful things in your life does not mean everything is fine with you or God is happy with you. Satan is just using those earthly stuffs to blindfold you so that you will feel relaxed as if nothing is wrong, until no second chance. Satan is also using the modern and motivated pastors to lure many into eternal doom with their holiness-free messages. Those testimonies, prophetic blessings and prosperity you see in those churches are satanic manipulations to keep people relax in their sins as if they are in tune with God until they are turned to the left destiny. Luke 7:22. Your Christian life without victory over sin is a defeated life under Satan. Your Christian faith with hidden sins and unsettled restitution is satanic manipulation to keep you seating on a time bomb.
Run Now Or Remain Lost!!!
Destruction is at hand, the satanic bombs in your life are set to blow, and this world is destined for destruction. Here is a second chance for the salvation of your soul, for you to rededicate your life to Jesus NOW, or you may never have a seconds for second chance. Don't ignore, don't postpone, and hardening your heart at this time is more dangerous than danger. He who is often rebuked, and hardens his neck, will suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1
All you need now is to surrender your total life to Jesus, to rededicate your life to Jesus in holiness and righteousness. God does not accept 99.9% but your 100% for total victory ove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by pitaenny: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sophia again.

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Ugosample(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nigga a hoe is a hoe
And because your sisters are hoes doesn't mean mine is also a hoe.
you never can tell. your sis might just be a "hoe"
It's not written on the face

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by endeavor(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:

My dear, blame the stupid mods who don't know whom to ban.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by LesbianBoy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Davido should stop her allowance since she said she now hates him. You can't hate him and be collecting money for you and his child upkeep.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Rextizzle(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ugosample:

you never can tell. your sis might just be a "hoe"
It's not written on the face
Bastard
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by pinkbarby: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where will Davido spend eternity with all this baby mama trouble....
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Rextizzle(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
highbeekeys:

Hey, someone's trying to correct you and wasn't abusive to you then you turn on him? be the change you want to see in the world bro.
Fvck off my mention, if anyone have a problem with my opinion they should dive into a lagoon.
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by chloride6: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pray tell a male version of Hoe is called what exactly? What's the farm tool that quite describes a male player?

Nomenclature is of no importance, you can call them NwanyiAwkaetiti if you like
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Ugosample(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Bastard
you must be living a very sad life.
So much vile in you
You better get rid of it

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Zzyy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
This stupid blogers sef
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ugosample:

you must be living a very sad life.
So much vile in you
You better get rid of it
Thought i was d only 1 who noticed

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Xinzu: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Fork grin
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Iamicekid(m): 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Haba!

That girl family too not doing bad

Na Dele Momodu dem clique

Forget about name ooo, dem fit get name make money no dey dem no dey write am for face now, all Na packaging u don forget how Davido casted them when dem turn am to ATM that time ni
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by nelxxy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
if January salary is not paid now
they will be blaming village people
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Son of a bitch, quote me again and you will regret your miserable life.

lemme guess, you'll track his location from his ip address then go to his house to Bleep him up,
cause i don't see any other way grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
You need him, he gives you 500k every month, so don't come online to talk trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo Flaunts Amazing Post-pregnancy Body(Photos) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At VAMW Conference / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.