Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (81600 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by technicallyrich(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hafeexla:
So evans is an afonja right ? cow head without brain
afonjas are by far better than oyoroba people.
For example they are stronger,neater,etc than oyorobas
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by ijabiken1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
conductor1002:
Daughter of a tout leader.

Just negodu the role model of loud-mouthed Osobo descendants.

Why is it that Afonjas have a penchant of supporting and throning fugitive drug dealers and agberos such as Thiefnubuu, Sanwo (or whatever his name is), Kashamu, Obanikoro, MC Olamma etc, as their leaders and role models? Tufiakwa
he who live by sword must die by sword, so I don't pity him one bit,he should die and go to hell

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Born2Breed(f): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
The life of every thug is like an armed robber. They all end up being killed.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
And this one dey study for Estonia?

See writing manners.....chai!!!

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by firstolalekan(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
conductor1002:

Why is it that Afonjas have a penchant of supporting and throning fugitive drug dealers and agberos such as Thiefnubuu, Sanwo (or whatever his name is), Kashamu, Obanikoro, MC Olamma etc, as their leaders and role models? Tufiakwa
Ndi osu
Abeg face front
Where is nnamdi COWnu?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by yvelchstores(f): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
The whole family na ete ude. Okachasi nke Okpara. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Olajah81: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
conductor1002:

I don't u have sense

Wen last did any of generation visit airport talk less of studying abroad

I don't blame U

I blame ur parent's car

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by YoungLionken(m): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
The oluomo is too boastful for my liking... That's why I like South South (Benin city especially), no super man in there, if you f-up with such statement about bringing more guns, na go you dey...

Kabaka, Nomoreless, Olukoga, Uwaila know as e dey go, none of them would ever make such a silly statement, or else if you last one week make I know why...

Bleep Sanwo, Thief-nubu, oluomo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
conductor1002:

see as the fool dey bleach sef afonjas and bleaching cream

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by firstolalekan(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
dipopooo:
tongue

Her hand very close to the Pythagorean theory of his 'dad'
Wetin consign u?
Jobless human being
No wetin born the pikin be that?
Wu complained all those times you were squeezing and sucking your mommy's breast?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Mortiple(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Here she comes...

The beautiful daughter of a notorious skin-bleeching king of thugs.

It is shocking to know that even the hintellectuals among them celebrate these criminal elements like superheroes.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Hafeexla(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
technicallyrich:

afonjas are by far better than oyoroba people.
For example they are stronger,neater,etc than oyorobas
That is p not mine ¿
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by gaskiyamagana: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
conductor1002:

Lamentation of bleak future as a region in Nigeria. When you loose in 2019, we are waiting for you in 2023 when same Thiefnubuu will thief your destiny again.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
deebrain:
Ma, its only a matter of time.

By the way, shout out to all English students and lecturers in whatever school you attend in Estonia.

Naija schools and grads ain't that bad after all
You've said it all. Her use of English is abysmal.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
dipopooo:
tongue

Who is this nincompoop Oga speak either pidgin or clear English.

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Ibnltd33: 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Even the Devil seeks a good life. he's kids are abroad going to good schools like his paymaster's.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Albertone(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
They will keep their children abroad and be causing trouble here...where is he seeing the money to sponser dem sef

That said,abeg where she dey in estonia,lets hook up
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by jubrilELsudan: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
I will like to fvck her in her anus and cum in her mouth.

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Muscomide: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
see as the fool dey bleach sef afonjas and bleaching cream

As in ehhnnnn.........
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
they got to him this time.you can't beat people stalking u all the time.i pray he makes it thru.they shuld make a movie about this guy.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by AuroraB(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
dipopooo:
tongue

...hmmm sad
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by abokikhalifa: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
TwoBottles:
Even if he fails to die now, it's because a more horrible death awaits him in the nearest future. For he who has blood in his hands is cursed for all eternity. May he recover to die more painfully. Amen!

Dangote truck will kill you in no time .

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Burgerlomo: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
dipopooo:
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by phineas: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Better pikin

I do not support thuggery or this man's lifestyle but this is daughter is a commendable woman for standing by her father

This is what children are for. To answer on your behalf when and where you cannot speak

She could have kept quiet ashamed of him or his legacy ,she could have quietly dissociated herself from his brand and carve a new identity (miss something) instead she not only identified with her dad she spoke up in his defence

She's free to disagree with him in private but in trying times in the public eye family sticks together

Oluomo is lucky to have a daughter like this. Classic case of "children are like arrows"

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Guestlander: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
dipopooo:
tongue

His dad?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by TwoBottles: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
abokikhalifa:

Dangote truck will kill you in no time .

After it kills your who.re of a mother and bastard of a father. Stupid twa t!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Burgerlomo: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Don't mind them jawe cool
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Albertone(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck her in her anus and cum in her mouth.
Your ban is on the way...
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by CaptainFM1: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Fine girl, you are better off advising your dad to change his Agbero and tout lifestyle. A close shave is a very good warning signal no one should ignore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.