Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37117 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by lexy2014: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2019
BatmanIsWatching:
So she should continue to give her number to random men?

D dude should dealt with d issues b4 engaging her cos giving out numbers didn't just start
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by tellwisdom: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Op, what's her name again?? sad
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by ojuu4u(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting

If your story is true, and she subjected you to this type of humiliation still you haven't referred her as your ex, indeed you need serious deliverance
womenfolks are funny and wicked species

12 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by lexy2014: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.

U are joking right? U dating a girl that gives numbers out 2 guys, u still went ahead to engage her? Pls marry her ASAP

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Humblesam(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2019
DMerciful:
I don't know why girls support themselves in foolishness! Look at the preposterous comments above!
Don't you know that ladies are their worst enemies? Give the above ladies making those comments supporting the girl that girl's position now,they will even sell their phones off to avoid any random calls even from their families...just to avoid stories that touch hearts.

12 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Women are scum
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Jennyhot: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2019
So r u telling me since u engaged her, you've not given out your No 2 girls? U go swear??
Chai! Men with their insecurity... Don't u know that you guys r not to be trusted... U only engaged her & not to cage her... Have seen engagement that lasted over 7yrs without even proper introduction; we called that type monitoring spirit & destiny destroyer...When u marry her u can as well change her phone /sim card, Ok?
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by phaphyz05(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2019
IMMORALITY IS THE NEW COOL
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Getting married these days is like finishing secondary school and entering the university.

People are now getting married because others are getting married, it's now like a career thing. Society is pushing people to their early graves in the name of marriage.

OP you've not seen wife yet, keep searching. The truth is a hard pill to swallow

8 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by israelmao(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Some ladies just do it for fun and for the purpose of feeling important among their friends when being called on phone by different guys.This is just a feeling of fake belief that they are still on high demand despite the fact that they still know their mean or real guys.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Slynation(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.
From your write ups.... u may have allowed so many bullshits to go on and on during the course of your relationship which maybe too late to stop because Okafor's Law virtually applies to all girls...!! Baba take a Stand as a man, my gf ain't even allowed to pick calls from any guy when am around, i made it so and whatever happens behind my back, stays behind my back.... Stop acting like you are begging her to stop, i mean she's already ur wife and she needs to start acting like one!!

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by blackgold2018(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
luizpippo:
When I met my gf, she was taking calls at 11pm and I told her in clear terms, you are not allowed to take calls from guys from 9pm upwards, she was trying to be strong headed, but she took my warning serious afterwards.
I gave her my terms and conditions, left for her to accept or not
They are talking about engagement and marriage and u r here talking about mere stupid girlfriend relationship.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ibkay32(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2019
That's true example of animasaun, bro the only advice I'll give you is that, u better find ur way, cos one of those guys that use to cal her may be the father of ur first child later on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by homirefacuny(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Newboss:

You're insecure. This, here, is the proof grin. That girl is my type, not your type. Leave her and go look for your type grin

If she doesn't gist you about those guys, she definitely doesn't trust you or just doesn't feel you grin. It's not a character flaw, but her kind of person grin. That kind is the best to be with if she feels you (that is if she don fall for you) grin

Well done you hear. More grease to your stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by nkwuocha1: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

it's not insecurity my Dear... I have gotten list from their family... against my Coming by Easter with my family... or do you think I don't see beautiful girls out side that I will flirt with or give my number to....

You're lying Sir,
I girl you're engaged too WILL NOT OPENLY give out and make calls with random men in your presence.She may do that after the marriage in other to spite you.

All this engagement and wine carrying info is in your head.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by neyur: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
to engaged, doesnt mean she has married... meanwhile, the gurl is trying to spared herself from untimetlly shock....... u wey engaged her, u no dey give other women ur number? jealousy
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

Hain! Insecurity at it's peak! angry
You should have asked the kind of call she receive and how random men gets her number. No one needs a lady who say yes to every man as wife.
Mr poster, it is better to start a new relationship than marry a woman you can't trust.
Your relationship is very close to marriage yet your woman is still searching for better options.
She is just managing you since the one that fits her standard is not yet available.
My girlfriend can't be taking unnecessary call in my present unless she wants a broken phone and here we are talking about a girl who is about to get married

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by rame18(f): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Op wash ya face with beans water,concentrate on your face. Las las you go de all right.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Chandeliers: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2019
Something is definitely not right bro...it isn't rocket science... Try get her to make amends now or regret sooner than u think
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Mac12(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2019
delugajackson:
You need to establish some rules in your relationship. I see she's the type that direspects you and I wonder how you both will cope during marriage. But it's up to you, if you keep acting like a sissy, you will get treated like one. Respect is earned.

You need to make her understand that she's no longer available to other men by virtue of the engagement ring. If she finds that too difficult to understand then she's free to walk away. Life is too short to make mistakes. And stop with the "I love her" crap line. You can't sacrifice your sanity and peace of mind on the alter of love.

You nailed it dear

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I Now understand it more better now...

thanks brother.
but why are some women like this....

when we visited her parents during Xmas eve, her Dad asked her if him and their elder should collect drink from us and issue us marriage list, they gave her 15mins to go inside and think about it.. she said her mind is made up that she wants to be my wife...

why will she accept and be behaving this way...

I would have preferred she turned me down than acting like this now...

if she still Want to jump around, she should simply reject me and continue with her flirting life...

well I'm just seeking advise from different angles before I make my final decision... if heavens will fall let it fall
.. Most of them are not ready for marriage. They go into it just to alleviate poverty and still continue with their whoring. Nice guys like you are their bet because you will still forgive her even if you find out she is cheating. They are aware that nice guys have fibble minds so they take advantage of that.Like I said,she has her plans already mapped out. Watch it,if you go ahead and marry her,she will allow you sleep with her the night before you travel,once you leave,she starts fucking around,gets pregnant for her lover and pin it on you.By the time you realized that she is pregnant, she will make you believe that she took in that night you made love to her. Bewise bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by GGirll: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction

I got engaged to my hubby in August n last week we did our traditional wedding thank God for that. I will use myself n my man as an example to you...immediately I got engaged I stopped giving random guys my number except it's on career or academic basis. In his part he kept telling all girls in his life that's he's gotten married n some stopped calling while some spoke on phone with me to confirm or whateverin their heads. So for me I don't see d reason why she fancy giving out her number n all. Even when I'm called I would put it on speaker for my man to hear if I'm with him n I will explain to him that I'm not interested in any one except him but as a beautiful lady with brains...men must come after me n that he should be rest assured that I wilk never cheat o him n we have done traditional wedding last week n next week we shall do our court wedding n in February this year our white wedding shall be held. Good wife n husband is really hard to get I thank God I got mine....I can't advise you quit on her I can only tell you that its not proper for her to disrespect you to d extent of telling d caller that its just a distraction to me that spells doom. God help you to do the right thing dear.

30 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by mespusinglez(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

See Em...Bitch

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

when people begin to sound like this, know that they are far, very far from God. You need to rededicate your life. A virtuous woman wouldn't say this. Imagine.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:
Op wash ya face with beans water,concentrate on your face. Las las you go de all right.
Lolgringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by morningsta(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
I don't see a problem here bros. If you know you can not entertain it, better call it quits. I can assure you she wont change. She is most likely like that naturally. Go find someone that gives you peace of mind.

Lordbellish:

what should I do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Dayoara: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Really she isn't ready for responsible relationship
Lordbellish:

what should I do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by sacramento1212: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

I Now understand it more better now...

thanks brother.
but why are some women like this....

when we visited her parents during Xmas eve, her Dad asked her if him and their elder should collect drink from us and issue us marriage list, they gave her 15mins to go inside and think about it.. she said her mind is made up that she wants to be my wife...

why will she accept and be behaving this way...

I would have preferred she turned me down than acting like this now...

if she still Want to jump around, she should simply reject me and continue with her flirting life...

well I'm just seeking advise from different angles before I make my final decision... if heavens will fall let it fall

You never find wife yet oooo. For her to accept to marry you doesn't mean she loves and respects you as husband to be. It simply means you are the best out of the numerous guys that she can be able to control in marriage. It simply means you are a pusssy.

You are about entering marriage on a faulty foundation and the earlier you address this, the better for you. I'm saying this from experience.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by onadana: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

I wonder too.She is not his until they are legally married.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Mac12(f): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
I know most ladies would want to side her but truth be told it isn't right for her to give her number randomly and still answer calls at odd hours.
Yea she's only engaged some will say but that's a big step to eternal commitment. If she isn't ready to be "caged down" like some ladies termed it, it's best she walk away biko; marriage is not for kids

15 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by itsmeurLady(f): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction

Please OP give me land to faint, I just want to faint. That's a red flag and it's highly disrespectful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Word
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Most of them are not ready for marriage. They go into it just to alleviate poverty and still continue with their whoring. Nice guys like you are their bet because you will still forgive her even if you find out she is cheating. They are aware that nice guys have fibble minds so they take advantage of that.Like I said,she has her plans already mapped out. Watch it,if you go ahead and marry her,she will allow you sleep with her the night before you travel,once you leave,she starts fucking around,gets pregnant for her lover and pin it on you.By the time you realized that she is pregnant, she will make you believe that she took in that night you made love to her. Bewise bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.