Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number (37114 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by shege45: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Jennyhot:
So r u telling me since u engaged her, you've not given out your No 2 girls? U go swear??
Chai! Men with their insecurity... Don't u know that you guys r not to be trusted... U only engaged her & not to cage her... Have seen engagement that lasted over 7yrs without even proper introduction; we called that type monitoring spirit & destiny destroyer...When u marry her u can as well change her phone /sim card, Ok?
what are u saying? Didn’t u see that he wants to marry her 4th jan
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by momove4real25(f): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2019
You are the one dating her. She might not like your type but because of what she is benefiting from u, she plays along. This is how many ladies put themselves in marriage they don't want and later complain. As I am now I easily give out my number to anyone that feels like on social media. Once I give it out many thinks they have catch new kitten. As for me I release number base on rules, if u are calling me let it be fr business purpose alone. For land sales,purchases,running of survey, c of o processes. U can meet me in the office between 7:30-3:30. U can't call me in d might night all in d name of business I will cut you off and block. Sir I will advice you to sit her down plead with her to move on with her life if she can't stop giving men her number. Wisdom to live with her may that bestow on you if u eventually marry her. I smell wahala

5 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Ricoluv(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:
So? she should start calling herself since she's engaged to you right?.

Hain! Insecurity at it's peak! angry

your level of immaturity is shocking
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Decrypter: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Dear Lordbellish,
Haven read through your ordeal are you sure you want to continue with this wedding plans at the moment?
She still picks calls at odd hours and calls you a minor distraction.

She barely enjoys sex with you.
You’re also getting ready to travel abroad and leave her here alone where she can do as she likes.

You might be in love with this girl but you have to take a chill pill and decipher if she actually loves you too. If she’s really into you or she just wants to use you to get her family off her back(pressure to get married).

Does she chat on WhatsApp late into the night? If so clone her WhatsApp and follow her chats.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Hamid7(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
CyberWolf:
And I put it to you that if you eventually go ahead to marry that girl, your first born child will be fathered by one of her numerous male friends, go and mark this somewhere.
A very likely occurrence. But Op is giving different excuses to marry her by force and I wonder why he wants our opinion in the first place
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Patoski7(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
She is having a back up plan incase

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Arijude(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction
pure red flag here mehn. One thing I don't get serious with that fake thing called love.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by macho44(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

Now this is the full story, I'm saving up funds to further my studies by September fall abroad...

Me and my family agreed I should finalize everything about marriage so that when I by year end, I will be going down the alter by 4th January 2020 ....

So me and my patents with some elders went to her village with Palm wine 2 jars according to tradition and we collected full list and gave them Easter as our return date... check my previous post, I made mention of getting list from her family against my coming by Easter...

maybe she's misbehaving cuz I don't spend like I used to before but she should understand that I'm entering into a huge project that will better the lives of our unborn babies
Imma tell you something bro; Forever is too long to stay CAGED and Live a life of regrets. Even if u making plans to travel, brother Marriage isn't something you should rush, or delve into for convenience sake. The world has never been void of Beautiful Women, ready to give you the PEACE ya need. Free that girl now for ur own Good, nothing kills a man faster than a Bad Wife/Woman.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Sheggy13(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

Now this is the full story, I'm saving up funds to further my studies by September fall abroad...

Me and my family agreed I should finalize everything about marriage so that when I by year end, I will be going down the alter by 4th January 2020 ....

So me and my patents with some elders went to her village with Palm wine 2 jars according to tradition and we collected full list and gave them Easter as our return date... check my previous post, I made mention of getting list from her family against my coming by Easter...

maybe she's misbehaving cuz I don't spend like I used to before but she should understand that I'm entering into a huge project that will better the lives of our unborn babies
Let me get this clear. You're planning to go abroad later this year September and came back early next year January to marry this lady? Am I right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

I remember that episode.

Funny enough, I watched that episode again two nights ago. It taught me something big when it comes to handling women..... asides the "hitting her" part though.

The op has seriously lost his "manhood". Imagine such disrespect from the girl. I'd take that phone and smash it to the ground, give her money to get a new one (probably), after scolding her ears off.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by shege45: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
emkz:
I am sorry, but your engagee is someone that has the tendency to disrespect you and ultimately cheat. From my experience, a man would appreciate a woman who respects him more than a woman who loves him.

Don't establish any rules in the relationship. That would be daft. If I am you, I'd immediately call off the engagement. Tell her family members you are postponing it by a year. Don't give them the reason. But tell her she has a year to get her acts together to decide whether she wants to be committed to you or she wants to grow her talents in stupidity. If she still no get sense after that, WALK.

Most of these slay queens are just bags of stupidity, proudly allowing their foolishness to rule their lives until they ruin themselves and everyone. The psychology and mentality of a woman is complex, I doubt if they understand it themselves. If a woman doesn't value you, show her you can cut her off without blinking, by actually cutting her off.
wish I could like this more than once
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Lordbellish: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Decrypter:
Dear Lordbellish,
Haven read through your ordeal are you sure you want to continue with this wedding plans at the moment?
She still picks calls at odd hours and calls you a minor distraction.

She barely enjoys sex with you.
You’re also getting ready to travel abroad and leave her here alone where she can do as she likes.

You might be in love with this girl but you have to take a chill pill and decipher if she actually loves you too. If she’s really into you or she just wants to use you to get her family off her back(pressure to get married).

Does she chat on WhatsApp late into the night? If so clone her WhatsApp and follow her chats.

bro how can I do at the bolded, her whatsapp chats with some numbers are always blank...
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I love her and I want to marry her. we have even fixed date for wine carrying

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.

So u engaged her to prevent her from giving other guys her phone number? grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by CyberWolf: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Hamid7:

A very likely occurrence. But Op is giving different excuses to marry her by force and I wonder why he wants our opinion in the first place
he wants to marry her traditionally and then travel abroad for further studies, then when he comes back, they will continue from where they started.. smh. Why can’t he focus on his studies first and when he is done and back home, he can settle down and marry a homely girl in peace?

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by RhickardoJesus: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2019
Guy... If you can't cope with that part of her attitude don't marry her else, you will not be happy in your marriage. If a girl you plan to settle down with refuse to change after much talks waka o! Marriage is a life time affair. To waka no easy but you have to put on the heart of a lion and move on. I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by biosilicon: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:
Hello Nairalanders, please I'm in serious Situation right now... There's this girl (my girl friend) that I proposed to, she accepted that we will spend the rest of our lives together..

But there's this thing I noticed about her, strange numbers (men) do call her and they call in odd times (late nights and early morning)...

I have asked her, why will she give out her number to any random man that demands for her number and she will boldly answer the call... I'm just so tired of this calling of a thing.

what should I do

I have sat her down countless time telling her that I'm not comfortable with that call stuff but she just won't stop.

Bro you know what to do. All the evidence is there. But you love her so much you can not bring yourself to do it . So you keep deceiving yourself and keep blocking out the obvious from your mind. In your desperation to keep her You seek validation from nairaland.
How do i know this? I have been in your shoes the girl was doing exactly same thing your girl was doing. I told my self she loves me more than those other guys and i was her main man and she was just flirting. And she cant break our sacred bond. Besides she can pray for africa and spends a good part of her time in one church program or another. Looking back now i marvel at how stupid and gullible i was. Damn!

Now brace yourself for the hard truth.
1) She is cheating on you. She is a woman and i can bet my life that some other men are fucking her. They may be upto 3 or more sorry but that is the truth. It does not matter the facade she puts on for you.
2) she is just using you for security. Its hard to see a woman refuse engagement from her boyfriend.
3) Even if she stops giving her number out and you guys settle and get married. I have absolutely no doubt she will cheat in the future. Absolutely no doubt. This i know because of encounters with so many married women.(i did not say i slept with them ooo. But itvis glaring what they want.) My brother women are no more what they used to be. The world don spoil. Marriage means nothing.

Now there are 2 types of men.
A) those that can live with a cheating spouse
B) those that cant.

I think you fall into category A. So carry go. Las las na somebody go marry hoe.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Pat081: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Brother u dnt tell us or u forget to tell us maybe she is a bad or good gal?? And wen she is on phone did she talk like dos people are asking her out And my last question is what type of work is she into?
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by anonymous1759(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
And what are you asking from us? To help you fuvk her? Like other men are doing? If you're not ready to leave her I can drop my number so you can give her I'll tell you the story... cool cool cool... Some questions are Rhetoric... You know what to do.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by homirefacuny(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

Are you one of the coded olosho we are talking about ? grin
Get a life bitch!!!

Hey! Hold yourself well...... Then put your hands into your pocket before it lands you in trouble.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Kennyguru(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2019
You have to end it now or never bros

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by 9gerian: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Chat up random girls in her presence and collect their numbers in an innocent manner. Make it a habit.

Make sure the girls are hot!!! wink

Lordbellish:

what should I do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by richylee(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

she always telling me she dry, baby can't u see am dry and me being dry means I'm not in the mood...

or if she concepts to making love, once she cums, she pushes me away... and now do a hand job on me b4 I cum... (sorry I'm spelling everything out like this) I'm seriously hurting
You don enter one chance bro. She's not yet ready to settle down with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by breeldesigns: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Have to be careful bro
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

Am sad that you would make such statement. Y do you support foolishness. At odd hours, if not that she has no regard for him, y would she be picking calls at times like that and also giving out numbers like that to stranger and men for that man. If you support this kind of behaviour, then i guess u would be fine if ur husband starts receiving random calls late at night
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by homirefacuny(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
biosilicon:

Bro you know what to do. All the evidence is there. But you love her so much you can not bring yourself to do it . So you keep deceiving yourself and keep blocking out the obvious from your mind. In your desperation to keep her You seek validation from nairaland.
How do i know this? I have been in your shoes the girl was doing exactly same thing your girl was doing. I told my self she loves me more than those other guys and i was her main man and she was just flirting. And she cant break our sacred bond. Looking back now i marvel at how stupid and gullible i was. Damn!

Now brace yourself for the hard truth.
1) She is cheating on you. She is a woman and i can bet my life that some other men are fucking her. They may be upto 3 or more sorry but that is the truth.
2) she is just using you for security. Its hard to see a woman refuse engagement from her boyfriend.
3) Even if she stops giving her number out and you guys settle and get married. I have absolutely no doubt she will cheat in the future. Absolutely no doubt. This i know because of encounters with so many married women.(i did not say i slept with them ooo. But itvis glaring what they want.) My brother women are no more what they used to be. The world don spoil. Marriage means nothing.

Now there are 2 types of men.
A) those that can live with a cheating spouse
B) those that cant.

I think you fall into category A. So carry go. Las las na somebody go marry hoe.

Words of wisdom!!!
Absolutely amazing analysis. Say NO to HOES grin
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Slamnation: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
if you want to live oh biko leave...
RhickardoJesus:
Guy... If you can't cope with that part of her attitude don't marry her else, you will not be happy in your marriage. If a girl you plan to settle down with refuse to change after much talks waka o! Marriage is a life time affair. To waka no easy but you have to put on the heart of a lion and move on. I am talking from experience.
Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by callthefred: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Mr OP you must be very stupid and no apologies for that. Your babe called you a distraction on phone in your presence and you are here ranting. Let me tell you a bitter truth, we can't change our women we can only manage them...this your babe is beyond redemption. Obviously she hasn't told any of her callers she's engaged. God is giving you signals you're ranting. I'm sure her character is coming out because of your mothers prayers but as a stupid son that you are you're looking for evidence. Walk away now and find another babe...this one will Bleep all your friends after marriage. Women, selfishness and greed. Always wanting to eat their cakes and have it.

Lordbellish:

the one that got me mad was that she came over for the weekend and her phone rang when we wanted to eat, she was answering call and the food was getting cold, I called her baby this food with get cold Oooo... let's eat na. she said I should be eating that she will join Later....

Now she reply the person on phone that it was nothing, just a minor distraction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

bro how can I do at the bolded, her whatsapp chats with some numbers are always blank...

That your girlfriend is a smart one.....Ewwww!Do you have access to her phones ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by homirefacuny(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Lordbellish:

Are you sure this girl have not jazzed you like this grin
Any lady that deletes social media messages is a cheat!!!
Hard truth bro. Bleep the bitch and let her be. Dont be unfortunate pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Emaprince: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
GGirll:

I got engaged to my hubby in August n last week we did our traditional wedding thank God for that. I will use myself n my man as an example to you...immediately I got engaged I stopped giving random guys my number except it's on career or academic basis. In his part he kept telling all girls in his life that's he's gotten married n some stopped calling while some spoke on phone with me to confirm or whateverin their heads. So for me I don't see d reason why she fancy giving out her number n all. Even when I'm called I would put it on speaker for my man to hear if I'm with him n I will explain to him that I'm not interested in any one except him but as a beautiful lady with brains...men must come after me n that he should be rest assured that I wilk never cheat o him n we have done traditional wedding last week n next week we shall do our court wedding n in February this year our white wedding shall be held. Good wife n husband is really hard to get I thank God I got mine....I can't advise you quit on her I can only tell you that its not proper for her to disrespect you to d extent of telling d caller that its just a distraction to me that spells doom. God help you to do the right thing dear.
Are you a twin. Give me your twin sisters number cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number by Dshocker(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
MariaLavina:

You are an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.