Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (86579 Views)

Have You Ever Slept With Someone's Fiancee That Is Currently Married Now? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Don't Want Court Marriage / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Halo22: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

Save yourself, if the food is excess please invite friends to merit with you.

oh, op sorry... I just realize you need advice from mature men.

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month because you have life and don't want to be unfortunate in life.

just know if you stop she'll cheat on you.. 99% sure.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

...........Modified.......
Since this made Front page and I'm the FTC, it's a rare opportunity. I dedicate this to all the 30sec/ 1 minutes men like me.
A big thanks to my mom who took the pain of raising me alone since my pop died since I was 6, and choosed to remain single till date because of the love she had for him. You're forever my hero and role model. I love you mom and God strengthen all the widows out there... Amen.

"No woman will come and make me unfortunate in life, if I climb you for 30 seconds and you're not satisfy... my sister grow your own pènis and F yourself"....I'm out

1468 Likes 115 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Saintsami(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
Call her and explain to her. at least, 2 or 3 days in a week is ok.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by flames007(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Offpoint:
Amen
you're really living up to your name grin amen brother! amen!!

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Larryfest(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lol "she wants it every now and then" ....am sure you never imagined it would be this tiring at first, the only solution is to talk to her about it so she can adjust a bit she probably still thinks you are up to the task like before.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by baralatie(m): 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
have you tried running for your life

332 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Halo22:
Initially I was enjoying the pleasure of everyday sex, but now am getting fade up with the whole thing. My fiancee's sexual libido is becoming too much for me to bear. She wants it every now and then and as a man, it is making me to lose balance. Am sure if it is not well handled, we might have problem along the line. So I need advice from mature men and ladies on how to make her understand. I love her and won't want to lose her.
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.

293 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
flames007:
you're really living up to your name grin amen brother! amen!!
tongue was just booking space and Amen was the only word my brain could processed as of the time of commenting that commentgrin

50 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin
Offpoint:
Irony of life, what Lefulefu is praying for is what this op is complaining about.

Anyways, if she f*kks away all your energy in courtship, then what the fûck will she f**ks in marriage?

let me give you mature advice. sit her down, tella you've seen a doctor and he said you're having excessive sex, that if you don't reduce or stop, your penįs might soon crash beyond repairs.
Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month.

Nairaland stop changing my penís to joystick, joystick is a computer game pad, not pènis.

and stop changing my Díldo to "Love machine... who invented it? I know what a machine is.

why you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

grin
Offpoint:

Tella you understand how much sex mean to her, you'll help her with dîldo, but you'll only engage once in a week or month.

why you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Offpoint: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
lefulefu:
Eat plenty watermelon then jog for thirty minutes everyday and also drink lots of water.i assure u dat after doin all these ur energy will be revived times ten and when u enter in za oza room with her she will be d one begging for mercy.dont let a woman defeat u in bed biko.also avoid beer,ciga and soft drinks or cakes.
gringrin na this kind thread you dey contribute passgrin

everything you typed there is from experience...no liegrin

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by habsydiamond(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
There is nothing u can do concerning her case, since she likes sex and u don't anymore it's better to let her go for someone who come satisfy her urge....and u can find someone with same sexual urge as urs....if not so, I pray she won't kill u one day with sex..na thunderbolt people go think kill u ooo... undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by IamPlato(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
You Will Have To Shut All The Psychic Gates You opened In Your Body so As To Beat The Urge...

Anyway Please Who Has Spare Laptop to Give

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by internationalman(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Women funny beings..

U see them walking by u would think they don't like sex.

It's only when they've finally agreed to date u that you'd realize sex is their favourite thing in this life.

On a more serious note how many guys can have sex with at least four different ladies a day everyday for 1 week..

This is why I have utmost respect for women and even more so prostitutes..

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by greatnaija01: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
get her a vibrator or get a wearable one for yourself so it does the work for u.

BUT if u really want it to stop... simply talk to her about it and if she loves you.. she will slow down.

Halo22:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by sage101: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Travel go North......

Buy one of their herbs like that(forgotten the name but them dey grind am like dry pepper)

Take it and blast her to stupor for 3days straight.....

Na she go come NL, open thread with the caption "How do I stop my BF from having Incessant Sex" cheesy

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by doctorEkene: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2019
can you give me her phone number let me pray for her

my prayers have cured about 25 ladies with high sexual libido

thanks as you comply

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:

gringrin na this kind thread you dey contribute passgrin

everything you typed there is from experience...no liegrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Kobicove(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2019
It appears her libido is higher than yours...this is not a good sign

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:
He is asking for suggestions on how to end his predicament and you are here encouraging him to continue the madness.

Scx is good but all energy shouldn't be channeled to it else other important aspect of life will suffer.

Oga, show the lady you're a man with certain goals to achieve and see her queue up behind you. If she doesn't and her demand for excessive sex still linger, then recheck your relationship.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 11, 2019
MajorJeffery:
He is asking for suggestions on how to end his predicament and you are here encouraging him to continue the madness.

Scx is good but all energy shouldn't be channeled to it else other important aspect of life will suffer.

Oga, show the lady you're a man with certain goals to achieve and see her queue up behind you. If she doesn't and her demand for excessive sex still linger, then recheck your relationship.
but he can also be wealthy and live up to his dreams while he"s a stallione in za oza room at d same time abi cheesy.but if he becomes a one minute indomie man then all the millions in his akant cannot save him oo cheesy.women will just be queuing to eat all his money then run away and spend all the remaining cash on their sugarboys cheesy.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by dingbang(m): 2:38am On Jan 11, 2019
She likes you so much. Dont run away from her else if you have another babe who dont give you sex, everyday of ya life you will continue to miss your ex.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by nedubest(m): 3:09am On Jan 11, 2019
no go dey do pass yourself oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Newboss(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2019
Walk away! She's not your type. That girl is my type, so there's actually nothing wrong with that part of her. The only wrong thing is that she's planning to marry someone who's not her type grin.

This is why I'm against 20-22 year old girls getting married to way older guys (28+) because at that age, most girls don't know their type grin High libido is not bad, neither is low libido. Just go for your type and don't try to change people, except you love pretenders grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 11, 2019
lefulefu:

but he can also be wealthy and live up to his dreams while he"s a stallione in za oza room at d same time abi cheesy.but if he becomes a one minute indomie man then all the millions in his akant cannot save him oo cheesy.women will just be queuing to eat all his money then run away and spend all the remaining cash on their sugarboys cheesy.
Hehehe, one minute man is a no no but doing press up on top of a woman all day is a big turn off if one wanna be useful to oneself.
Fvckladies are better off with fvckboys only.

18 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Ishilove: 5:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:

why do you guys change flatinò to igbos? when did Igbo race becomes flatinò?

You must be new on Nairaland.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Randy100: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2019
If she is your wife, divorce her. If she is your girlfriend, break up with her. Nymphomaniac has high testosterone they will always cheat you. Be wise.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by frbona: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Sorry to invade your space, who can help me with the title of the song played in this video
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsc34c3nDas/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1v4jcx66c8fgr

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Speedyconnect15: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Seex not food naa cool

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by pacino26(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Op you've landed yourself a naive young girl. Probably one of those who didn't start making out earlier or you're her first cheesy

It's like having a child with lots of cravings after the first bite outside breastmilk; sand go enter mouth sometimes sef cool Like many pointed out you need to talk to her. Try to instill discipline and play the father at times. She maybe confused but let her know you guys are in for a lifetime. Get her engaged and preoccupied with some mental tasks. I think she is the idle type or a student. There is need to censor your conversation with her, limit explicit contents and crazy friends too. Tell her you want a woman and not a nympho. May your conversation bother more on building together mentally and spiritually. You're hers and her alone. You don't need to treat her with disgust or start having a second thought about your choice. They all behave that way.

May your good intentions guide you on this. Cheers.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by melody91: 7:23am On Jan 11, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Hehehe, one minute man is a no no but doing press up on top of a woman all day is a big turn off if one wanna be useful to oneself.
Fvckladies are better off with fvckboys only.
oga goan sleep, is either your sight is bad or your brain is paining u... where did lefulefu mentioned anything about him fhucking all day?
and @Op.. my advice to u as well is to go back to the drawing board, equip yourself well and carry ur babe back inside room and beast out. rubbish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Shawnnn01: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2019
Halo22:
Only have sex when you desire. You have that right just like any woman no need wailing about it on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? by Tiimy(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmmmm have been looking for a girl like ur fiancee op grin grin give me her number so I'll propose to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.