Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? (7669 Views)

Lg 43 Inch Fhd Led Tv For Sale / Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) / SOLD...⏳⏰hisense 43 Inches Ultra HD DLED 4K Smart/dbx-tv  (2017 Model).❗❗❗✔...SO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by seyithug(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello, I have a new 43 inches LG TV, model number 43LJ500T. Within two weeks of purchase, little nephews broke the screen.
Now, I need to change the screen, but don't have an idea how much it would cost. LG Office, where the TV was bought, said 80k, but I no gree. TV was bought for 115k, brand new.

Anyone knows a reliable TV technician?

Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by EggSauce(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Acunon you're needed here

3 Likes

Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by acunon: 6:40am On Jan 11, 2019
seyithug:
Hello, I have a new 43 inches LG TV, model number 43LJ500T. Within two weeks of purchase, little nephews broke the screen.
Now, I need to change the screen, but don't have an idea how much it would cost. LG Office, where the TV was bought, said 80k, but I no gree. TV was bought for 115k, brand new.

Anyone knows a reliable TV technician?
Hi

Good day

The screen is available, just that it is roughly the same amount LG quoted. I will do 70K with installation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by mctfopt: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2019
There is this dude sunlawphy with this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4352619/repair-buy-london-used-tv#65131184

Not affiliated with him in any way. You may want to check on him. Cheers.
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by seyithug(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
mctfopt:
There is this dude sunlawphy with this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4352619/repair-buy-london-used-tv#65131184

Not affiliated with him in any way. You may want to check on him. Cheers.
Thank you, bros. I'll contact him.
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by seyithug(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
acunon:

Hi

Good day

The screen is available, just that it is roughly the same amount LG quoted. I will do 70K with installation. Thanks
Good afternoon, boss. Thanks. I was hoping it won't be more than 50k o. Na wah o.

I also have an old school plasma TV, 50 inches. Not broken or cracked, but has blurry display. Maybe something needs to be set in there. Also, being an old plasma, it's not so power efficient. Is there anything that can be done about the display and the power consumption?
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by LKO(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
acunon:

Hi

Good day

Please what could be the issue with my 49inch LG smart TV, the power button comes up showing red but the screen refuses to come up? Kindly advice. Thanks
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by acunon: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
LKO:

Please what could be the issue with my 49inch LG smart TV, the power button comes up showing red but the screen refuses to come up? Kindly advice. Thanks
Hi

Good day

If you press the power button on the remote, does it blinks and goes back to red??
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by LKO(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
acunon:

Hi

Good day

If you press the power button on the remote, does it blinks and goes back to red??

Yes, it does. When I press the power button on the remote, it blinks, goes back to red , while the screen refuses to come up.
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by acunon: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
LKO:

Yes, it does. When I press the power button on the remote, it blinks, goes back to red , while the screen refuses to come up.
Send a message sir

WhatsApp 07010381875
Re: Need To Repair Screen LG 43 Inches TV. Anyone? by stanboy28(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
acunon:

Hi

Good day

got a similar case on hand here...
How much would it cost

(1) (Reply)

Hp 630 Intel Dual Core 500gb,4 Gram 79,000 With Hp Bag / New Xiaomi Mi Band 8/ Mi Band 8 Pro Available / For Sale. The New Jetflash 350 Flash Drive. 4gb,8gb And 16gb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.