Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding (67706 Views)

6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi / Simi - "Alcohol Exposes My Love For Adekunle Gold" / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by letout: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
We will be calculating for her till she delivers. Expected date of delivery(EDD) : 11 OCTOBER + or - 5days.

Is it now 10 months to carry a baby I thought it’s 9months - 11th September +\- 5 Days
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Yewandequeen(f): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
omooba969:

Sneaky fondness...smiley

I'm sure your weekend plan is bae. grin
lol. Hopefully it should be tongue
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by donpapachi(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
How is this news?

Is it today someone will get pregnant before marriage.

i tire ooh

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
omooba969:

Can you prove your commentundecided, if not, abeg swerve into the lagoon.
The fact there are no children tells you my statement is true
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Randy100: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
letout:

Is it now 10 months to carry a baby I thought it’s 9months - 11th September +\- 5 Days
My calculation is correct, I checked it with Date calculator in my phone sha.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by elmagnifico411(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2019
frenzyduchess:
So?, from pictures they have been dating even before they came to lime light. Even if she is 6 months pregnant,there is no law in the constitution that forbids it,is there? . Besides the honorable thing has been done (marriage) let's all wish them well and pray celebrity divorce spirit be far from the lovely couple.

Mind you , white Wedding is the traditional wedding of white people and there is no record of it in the bible. Ignorant Nigerians need to wake up with this their copy copy nonsense. undecided ,do traditional wedding ,go to registry, enter your house.
Babe, sense dey your head. Wetin white for the white wedding sef? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by dejavuh0007(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2019
now that she's pregnant, maybe she will have bigger boobs.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by KuzBoi29(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Mk17:

How will a non functioning dick and wombless stomach get children from God?
Lol true, but bros you bad o grin grin grin
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by FOBOKO(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2019
It's good na,why is people like this,adekunle impregnated her is a good thing before wedding.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by daxon001(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
boman2014:
All these artists messing around and getting pregnant
Don't they use protections

the fact that they sing and are stars don't mean they have sense na grin

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Richy419: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2019
how is that my business
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Babe, sense dey your head. Wetin white for the white wedding sef? Nonsense
I tire for our people o. We have been ignorant for a long time trying to copy white people and loosing our originality. This has to stop .

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Twenty47(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Adekunle is a bahd guy fa
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by byinks(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
How is this news ?

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by letout: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
My calculation is correct, I checked it with Date calculator in my phone sha.

Gestation period for human beings on earth is 9 months. I don’t need an app for that
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Mishaya: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Baba oooooooo mek i show you Simi & Adekunle sex tape wen dem send me today

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2019
frenzyduchess:
So?, from pictures they have been dating even before they came to lime light. Even if she is 6 months pregnant,there is no law in the constitution that forbids it,is there? . Besides the honorable thing has been done (marriage) let's all wish them well and pray celebrity divorce spirit be far from the lovely couple.

Mind you , white Wedding is the traditional wedding of white people and there is no record of it in the bible. Ignorant Nigerians need to wake up with this their copy copy nonsense. undecided ,do traditional wedding ,go to registry, enter your house.if you so much fear your pastor go and do blessing of marriage/thanksgiving in church on sunday, case closed!.

it's not about white wedding, it's church wedding eh
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
Funkybabee:

it's not about white wedding, it's church wedding eh
questions for you,

1)what is the difference between white wedding and church wedding? undecided

2)Of what purpose does a church/white wedding serve that a Traditional and registry doesn't serve?

1 Like

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2019
frenzyduchess:
questions for you,

1)what is the difference between white wedding and church wedding? undecided

2)Of what purpose does a church/white wedding serve that a Traditional and registry doesn't serve?

1) You guys called it white wedding just because of the traditions of wearing white to do it while because church ordained it for those who are yet to born been Identify to those who are with unborn child or a child between the couple already.

2)They served the same thing but are differents because one was did in the house of God, joining by a man of God with a great covenant inbetween while the others can be join by anybody even it can be a muslim for as far he/she is on duty..

I guess u understand now.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by lordtim001(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
We will be calculating for her till she delivers. Expected date of delivery(EDD) : 11 OCTOBER + or - 5days.
If it is true that she is already pregnant, then the baby should come before then na cheesy. Shey na January 11 she get belle ni grin
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2019
That's good

Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Beedude(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Its cool for them. At least dem no buy no testing goods. Simi and Gold are able and capable
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nettybrown(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Tot Adekunle said he can't disgrace his family by impregnating a lady before marriage! Hmmmm! Nobody is perfect sha.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2019
Funkybabee:

1) You guys called it white wedding just because of the traditions of wearing white to do it while because church ordained it for those who are yet to born been Identify to those who are with unborn child or a child between the couple already.

2)They served the same thing but are differents because one was did in the house of God, joining by a man of God with a great covenant inbetween while the others can be join by anybody even it can be a muslim for as far he/she is on duty..

I guess u understand now
Lord!, trying to read what you wrote is giving me headache. undecided undecided undecided undecided, I am sure even you dont understand yourself. lipsrsealed. Have a nice day.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Randy100: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2019
lordtim001:

If it is true that she is already pregnant, then the baby should come before then na cheesy. Shey na January 11 she get belle ni grin
Haba bros, na estimation.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Randy100: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
letout:

Gestation period for human beings on earth is 9 months. I don’t need an app for that
Your calculation is wrong bro. 9 months from today will be thursday 11 oct. You can choose to argue it or you calm down and solve it.
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by ngbaze(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2019
I pray u deliver safely in Jesus Name
Re: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding by Emmanuelcann: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

By the way, if I kill myself today, just know UBA is at fault. Thank you.
Please don't kill yourself o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Wizkid, Davido, Kcee, D'banj Flaunt Their Most Expensive Wrist Watches And Cost / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.