Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,997 members, 7,803,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (84539 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Stakeholders(m): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2019
I can't imagine some literate abusing themselves because of politicians in Nigeria. Maybe they are just catching fun with it . But please don't use your family to play with people
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by greggng: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH

I think the people that doesn't have sense are those going back to their vomit. Pdp destroyed our country and is an insult for them to attempt to come back

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by molas02: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this
u have kill that slow thinker.
Amokachi is really broke

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by HomeOfMe(f): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2019
reicherMan:
The ruling party, APC show off their 2016 Gwagon campaign car which worth N50 million.

The car was donated by Ex- Nigerian footballer, Daniel Amokachi for the campaigning of Buhari re-election.
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-n50-million-gwagon-apc-converted-to.html
I have worked with SuperSports Nigeria on contract basis between 2009 and 20113. The Amokachi who worked as one of the presenters of one or two sports programmes together with taribo west would not do anything for you for free. Apc must have paid through their nose for this. Nigerian's money will see hell this election season.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by CoolAmbience(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot

You just called yourself an idiot and a fool.

Is it your car?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Delivar(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.
There is a difference between being a successful footballer and having sense.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Gkemz: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2019
He lost every respect and regard i had for him immediately i saw him and Kenneth Okonkwo campaigning for Buhari, not even for themselves.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2019
everybody protecting their own pot of isi ewu.one person meat na anoda man poison
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by zudozz: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2019
I never really understood why this country would never move forward until I saw youths supporting Buhari..Educated Youths! God forbid..Una children n children children must sufa am!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Viking007(m): 7:10am On Jan 11, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Dont take it personal, the country is a business. Every country is. Patriotism is a farce. Individual Sovereignty is Divine. Man your oars, and make your bread, you are all you've got.

Smoke to be brave, not soberness.
Words of wisdom.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by ahiboilandgas: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
u or him
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable. Everybody in nigeria want 4 + 4 = 8 in aso rock for president BUHARI

Everybody Did you take tramadol today??
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by jayextra(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.
buhari's page boy spotted

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by jayextra(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74647401:

THE BULL, You are THE MAN!

Glad to see that sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians are all with Sai Baba in this journey to a New Nigeria.

#PepperDemEyes cheesy
On another note......

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by zudozz: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]

Your parents must be very po0or, so po0or that you think every nairalander's family is po0or and wrettched like yours.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Vickthore: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Na lie he can't feed any man in my family ...You think everyone comes froms underchieved family like your own shei ...And please Amokachi is broke I am sure he has collected money to do this
Someone dt has and maintains a G wagon is broke, someone dt was assistant coach for supereagles for 5 yrs is broke? And someone dt collected money to do dt according to u z broke?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by americaninja1: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Ass licker spotted
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Vickthore: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Someone dt has and maintains a G wagon is broke, someone dt was assistant coach for supereagles for 5 yrs is broke? And someone dt collected money to do dt according to u z broke?
HomeOfMe:
I have worked with SuperSports Nigeria on contract basis between 2009 and 20113. The Amokachi who worked as one of the presenters of one or two sports programmes together with taribo west would not do anything for you for free. Apc must have paid through their nose for this. Nigerian's money will see hell this election season.
Why should he do things for free , is dt a good way to manage . what would u yourself could v done for free?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Yekoyeko(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2019
MINISTER OF SPORT LOADING..................
reicherMan:
The ruling party, APC show off their 2016 Gwagon campaign car which worth N50 million.

The car was donated by Ex- Nigerian footballer, Daniel Amokachi for the campaigning of Buhari re-election.
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-n50-million-gwagon-apc-converted-to.html
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by bendike: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Lol grin
Savage
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Asebaba1(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If not his entire generation. You have said it all bro.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by landmark86: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]

Guy u wicked oooo

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by ClearFlair: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot

The only idiot here is the disciple of a thief. Enjoy your defeat.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by kanubiafra: 7:37am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
don't worry i don't have anything to say now. until when he comes out anyday to say he is bankrupt and needs money to treat one useless sickness that he got while flexing with girls. and ask the public to donate funds. by then i'll have his time
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by ClearFlair: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Lavoca:
I'm already tired of this country and her citizens. People collecting money from politicians to sabotage the future of other citizens
Yes...I hear Atiku has been sharing stolen money and that’s why his slaves are all over Nairaland. They should enjoy the defeat coming their way.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by ClearFlair: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
So Amochkachi doesn't have sense ..SMH
Does the disciple of a thief have sense?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

[/s]
Shut up. A really successful man can't be spending all his life on nairaland crying of hardship.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Richywire(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2019
I am sure his money has finished so APC has promised him something just in return for his only assets right now.... Somebody that doesn't have sense
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]

cause your family is broke doesn't mean everybody is broke... Money worshipper
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by VicHots(f): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot
If he had donated it to your Atiku, what would you have called him?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Wakiny up every morning (that is if you sleep at all) and jumping from one thread to another posting claptrap just to get crumbs from politicians, doesn't mean you have sense.. Think about it

Small Girl hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.