Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (84544 Views)

Pictures And Videos Of Daniel Amokachi In An APC Branded Rolls Royce / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Will you stop this nonsense? Which Buhari knows your dad? Certainly not buhari the president. No successful man spend the whole of 24 hours every day on social media crying. You better go and look for job because it is very obvious you are nothing but a very poor man jumping from one thread to the other typing nonsense because of crumbs from politicians. Most of your types making this claim of being comfortable have been bursted several times on this forum.

Oga Buhari knows my father personally and there is nothing you can do about it ...If I start showing off now you are the same person that will start saying why am I behaving like a Child... Oga forget I am blessed what I make in a day lying down you can make it in a month and if I go out I will come home with your annual salary..This thing called blessing works like magic you know .. I am even chatting with you from the gym at this time if you don't know ..Person where God don mark for greatness no fit join you for rat race .. Enjoy your rat race sir and leave me to criticise the Satanic dullard
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Vickthore post=74651729][/quote]

Michel Adenuga was worth 9 billion dollars in 2015 and is still worth the same so who told you he has grown under Buhari ...Under GEJ Mikes networth went from 1.8 billion dollars to 9 billion under 4 years ..
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

you a poor thinker not to know that Buhari is 80 percent responsible for Most of the rot Nigeria has become ..If you think this man below can proffer any solution then you need to get your mind checked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
[/s]
You have been posting this videos since only God knows when and buhari's popularity keeps getting stronger by the day, common sense should tell you it is time to go in search of a legitimate job except you want to remain poor and wretched for life. You have more than 10 usernames on nairaland and you keep switching from one to the other, which successful man does that? Even me, an average man can't spend more than 2 hrs on nairaland, then you, a so called rich man will be on nairaland for 24 hours everyday alternating between monikers? Pls go and tell this story to the monkeys in the zoo. But the truth of the matter is that you are not just poor, but very very poor.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by farem: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2019
EASY39:
Idiot

See painment!

See painfulment!!

See painessness!!!
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
You have been posting this videos since only God knows when and buhari's popularity keeps getting stronger by the day, common sense should tell you it is time to go in search of a legitimate job except you want to remain poor and wretched for life. You have more than 10 usernames on nairaland and you keep switching from one to the other, which successful man does that? Even me, an average man can't spend more than 2 hrs on nairaland, then you, a so called rich man will be on nairaland for 24 hours everyday alternating between monikers? Pls go and tell this story to the monkeys in the zoo. But the truth of the matter is that you are not just poor, but very very poor.

you are a born struggler and I am not so the to learn the difference .. even if I lie in my bed the whole day I will still earn more than you sir .... I have a smart phone with all day and I can engage Nairalland from where ever I like , I have been up sin 5 am , I have been to church, I have ran 10 Kms, gone through a presentation, and now at gym bulking up at the same time engaging Nairaland .. What have you done today ? oga not every one must suffer like you ooo
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by jameskey(m): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2019
People talk too much nonsense these days.whats wrong if amokachi decides to convert his G wagon to campaign for buhari.He bought the car with his money and has every right to use it as he deems fit.That some of you hate buhari does not mean every body will hate him.Life is all about interest, the earlier children of hate get that to their unrepentant head the better for their general well being.A heart that hate,is a heart in error.Let love lead.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

Oga Buhari knows my father personally and there is nothing you can do about it ...If I start showing off now you are the same person that will start saying why am I behaving like a Child... Oga forget I am blessed what I make in a day lying down you can make it in a month and if I go out I will come home with your annual salary..This thing called blessing works like magic you know .. I am even chatting with you from the gym at this time if you don't know ..Person where God don mark for greatness no fit join you for rat race .. Enjoy your rat race sir and leave me to criticise the Satanic dullard
[/s]
Of course the buhari in your street knows your father, is anyone arguing about that? Keep living in emptiness, I have never seen a wealthy man telling people how wealthy he is? What do you people gain from these lies you spread on the internet about being rich? Is it to SCAM? Because that is the only reasonable explanation to this fake impression and I know some magas dey fall for these cheap lies.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

you are a born struggler and I am not so the to learn the difference .. even if I lie in my bed the whole day I will still earn more than you sir .... I have a smart phone with all day and I can engage Nairalland from where ever I like , I have been up sin 5 am , I have been to church, I have ran 10 Kms, gone through a presentation, and now at gym bulking up at the same time engaging Nairaland .. What have you done today ? oga not every one must suffer like you ooo
[/s]
You are nothing but a wannabe wretched nigga struggling to create one online status for a sinister motive. No rich man brags about how much he makes. Such braggings are the common traits of poverty stricken niggahs either to SCAM or to attract money mongering oloshos online.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
You are nothing but a wannabe wretched nigga struggling to create one online status for a sinister motive. No rich man brags about how much he makes. Such braggings are the common traits of poverty stricken niggahs either to SCAM or to attract money mongering oloshos online.

I never told you I was a billionaire oga but I am more comfortable than you , I have achieved more than you , I have earned more than you , I will still earn more than you Sir , I am stronger than you , I am smarter than you , I have created more solutions than you , I will not vote for Buhari like you ... Oga what I am saying is that you are not in a position to tell me to get a job when I have never come to ask you for money to getby .. I have another 30 reps to go on the bench press . ( when last did you go got the gym sir that's if rat race life will allow you have time )
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by sucess001(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2019
same Daniel Amokachi was part of the one million man march for Abacha....

not new...
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

I never told you I was a billionaire oga but I am more comfortable than you , I have achieved more than you , I have earned more than you , I will still earn more than you Sir , I am stronger than you , I am smarter than you , I have created more solutions than you , I will not vote for Buhari like you ... Oga what I am saying is that you are not in a position to tell me to get a job when I have never come to ask you for money to getby .. I have another 30 reps to go on the bench press . ( when last did you go got the gym sir that's if rat race life will allow you have time )
[/s]
Exactly what I'm saying.
Their common traits:
1. They are always richer than the people they don't even know.
2. Their fathers are always known by all politicians.
3. They are always "blessed" with money
4. They are on nairaland 24/7 making their money more than anyone else.
5. They cry more than anyone else about hardship.
I don't discuss my economic status even on Facebook not to talk of a medium like nairaland, that is character of the wannabes or scammers or sex-starved olosho-seeking niggahs. cheesy
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

At least Buhari and Amokachi know him , does you next door neighbour even know your dad ..for over 600 years your family line has been irrelevant in their immediate environment and you think it's a coincidence? HELL no !!! Till common sense locates your blood line na so una go remain ooo

Let's have ur father's name?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 9:29am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
Exactly what I'm saying.
Their common traits:
1. They are always richer than the people they don't even know.
2. Their fathers are always known by all politicians.
3. They are always "blessed" with money
4. They are on nairaland 24/7 making their money more than anyone else.
5. They cry more than anyone else about hardship.
I don't discuss my economic status even on Facebook not to talk of a medium like nairaland, that is character of the wannabes or scammers or sex-starved olosho-seeking niggahs. cheesy

if you have ever owned a business you cannot support Buhari, only people whose lives are subsidized by their parents or uncle or the govt can support Buhari ..See I know how to profile people well ..I suspect your mum still sends you money to augment whatever you earn from BMC a month ...
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

Let's have ur father's name?

Chief King KC Ojoto of Mbari kingdom ( do you know him now )
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by lukency(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Right to freedom of association on display.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

Like any one knows ur dad?

Where did you go to Happy new year.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Chief King KC Ojoto of Mbari kingdom ( do you know him now )
The only KC we know is KC the brother to E-Money.
You can see that your father is a non-entity.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

Where did you go to Happy new year.
Wish u same my dear.
How ur side na? ......long time.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

The only KC we know is KC the brother to E-Money.

You can see that your father is a non-entity.

receive sense sir cheesy
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by 34webers(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
SalamRushdie:

if you have ever owned a business you cannot support Buhari, only people whose lives are subsidized by their parents or uncle or the govt can support Buhari ..See I know how to profile people well ..I suspect your mum still sends you money to augment whatever you earn from BMC a month ...
[/s]
Which further substantiate my assertion.
This "super intelligent" human being who doesn't know a jack about me is fully aware that my parents or uncles subsidise my living, what a very intelligent human being good in profiling. As if that is not all, my mum send money to augment whatever I earn from "bmc" a month. Just listen to a person who boasted of "oil in his head" or where did you even say the oil is?
Funny enough, some magas go still fall for this one las las. You know what, let me say it for the second time, personal economic status is the last thing I will ever discuss on social media. And like I said before, these are habits that have value for only the wannabes, scammers or cheap olosho-seeking niggahs because I personally don't know which other benefits exist in such habit.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

Wish u same my dear.

How ur side na? ......long time.

Where you run go I am fine o, The year looks great already.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:

receive sense sir cheesy

next time, no sey Daniel Amokachi no get sense, everyone has right to support who ever they want as far as the regime favour you.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Abagworo(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
hyfr:
abeg pass me that your bass make i drag. The worst part is we have people who claim they're educated, supporting this Mediocrity, i see them here on NL daily, i think this country can never be better in next 100 yrs. Imagine Nigerian Army coming out to claim they recovered the same BAGA LGA that they claimed was never taken, mehn i don give up. Bleep anyone supporting all these thiefs, till we go back to military rule or everyone goes his way.

Is Atiku any better?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

Where you run go I am fine o, The year looks great already.
that's good to hear, u hardly post ur pictures again, why na?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

that's good to hear, u hardly post ur pictures again, why na?

On this moniker, I have never posted a pics. Make I de on low key before bitter kids of Nebuchadnezzar locate me. grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

On this moniker, I have never posted a pics. Make I de on low key before bitter kids of Nebuchadnezzar locate me. grin

We wey dey admire your pics, how u want make we do?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

We wey dey admire your pics, how u want make we do?

Admire Na wa for you o. If you need one just ask. wink
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by Seun360(m): 9:58am On Jan 11, 2019
rame18:

Admire Na wa for you o. If you need one just ask. wink
Ehen, you dey learn work?
I need am na.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by rame18(f): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Seun360:

Ehen, you dey learn work?

I need am na.

That L done fall from my back since 1864.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC by onadana: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
[s][/s]
If a footballer who has performed creditably both home and abroad and recognised worldwide is senseless, then is it you that hide behind nairaland crying 24/7 that have sense? undecided
With the money he legitimately made from his God-given sense, Amokachi can comfortably feed you and your family for 1 million years.

That is a big lie.Amokachi is broke that is why he embrass this political stunt to make some cash.The normal Amokachi shys away from politics.In terms of wealth he is no where near Pappilo or Jayjay..Laureter Onochie sold him that stunt.Amo is in need of cash badly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Goes To Verify Price of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes In London Mall(vid) / Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.