Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. (3150 Views)

Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:07am On Jan 11, 2019
This message is to the children of God here...

Pls permit me to share an experience with you.... It is a life changing experience that I will never forget. Never. Ever.

I was told in a message in a vision...that my Father would be called home to rest, that the heavens have seen his struggle ..

I was told the timing and the surrounding event that will take place for him to be called home..At this time, nothing much was happening in my life spiritually.

It happened four months after and everything played out as I was told. All the details were as I was told.

During his burial I wept because he was a pastor who had founded a church since 1985 and at the burial,

he had not more than 20 members and an uncompleted building as a church . He died in 2017.

He was dedicated, a prayer giant, a man of faith and very generous.... and he told his congregation the truth... Always.

I wept sour.

I knew his spiritual strength. Most times, we the children would run away from him....

his "wahala" was too much. Despite his strength spiritually, it didn't show much in his work....

On the day of the burial, I cried to God in Jesus name, on a disease that had been with me since birth ...It had stayed with me for more than 33 years.

Till date, I have not seen it. Not anymore.

It baffles me a lot. I tell you, I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. No, not even with a single medication, no hospital, nothing of such.

It just vanished . Just like that.

If you see me adamant on my belief in Jesus, I just told you my backbone. These experiences, propelled me to register for a bible college and it was successfully completed...

I needed to no more about this God...

Afterwards, I have had so many experiences as a brother in the church. ..Spiritually, It propelled me higher.
Now, like Father, I can fast for days... I can pray for hours. . I can study the word....

Like my Father, all I want to do is the will of God. Nothing else matter. Despite a Master's degree in Engineering,...all I want is to serve God....
My will has been taken over. I had wanted to study further... get a PhD...I just don't want this things anymore... Life now has more meaning with God than in things that perish....

all I want to do is serve the God of my father for the rest of my life..

.Apart from the events in the bible that has given me much faith and hope, these experiences I just shared with you and many others have increased my faith in Jesus.

I can't live Jesus. As I draw near to him, he draws near to me and reveal himself to me.

If my dad served God, and he was saved and given rest by Jesus, there is no going back for me.

This is my testimony.

I bless the name of the Lord.

I beg you as a child of God you need to experience this God personally ....apart from what you heard people say about him...

Or what you have read about him.

ask him to reveal himself to you... tell him to give you compelling revelations that will sustain you...

....and He will. This will sustain you no matter the storm of life.

I still need to go higher too, and I am asking for more revelations too.

God bless you all.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Wow!
This can only be God.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Afonjas: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
Originakalokalo:

Pls permit me to share an experience with you.... It is a life changing experience that I will never forget. Never. Ever.

I was told in a message in a vision...that my Father would be called home to rest, that the heavens have seen his struggle ..

I was told the timing and the surrounding event that will take place for him to be called home..At this time, nothing much was happening in my life spiritually.

It happened four months after and everything played out as I was told. All the details were as I was told.

During his burial I wept because he was a pastor who had founded a church since 1985 and at the burial,

he had not more than 20 members and an uncompleted building as a church . He died in 2017.

He was dedicated, a prayer giant, a man of faith and very generous.... and he told his congregation the truth... Always.

I wept sour.

I knew his spiritual strength. Most times, we the children would run away from him....

his "wahala" was too much. Despite his strength spiritually, it didn't show much in his work....

On the day of the burial, I cried to God in Jesus name, on a disease that had been with me since birth ...It had stayed with me for more than 33 years.

It baffles me a lot. I tell you, I have never seen anything like this in my entire life. No, not even with a single medication, no hospital, nothing of such.

If you see me adamant on my belief in Jesus, I just told you my backbone. These experiences, propelled me to register for a bible college and it was successfully completed...

Afterwards, I have had so many experiences as a brother in the church. ..Spiritually, It propelled me higher.
Now, like Father, I can fast for days... I can pray for hours. . I can study the word....

Like my Father, all I want to do is the will of God. Nothing else matter. Despite a Master's degree in Engineering,...all I want is to serve God....
My will has been taken over. I had wanted to study further... get a PhD...I just don't want this things anymore... Life now has more meaning with God than in things that perish....

.Apart from the events in the bible that has given me much faith and hope, these experiences I just shared with you and many others have increased my faith in Jesus.

I can't live Jesus. As I draw near to him, he draws near to me and reveal himself to me.

If my dad served God, and he was saved and given rest by Jesus, there is no going back for me.

This is my testimony.

I beg you as a child of God you need to experience this God personally ....apart from what you heard people say about him...

ask him to reveal himself to you... tell him to give you compelling revelations that will sustain you...

God bless you all.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74647418:
Wow!
This can only be God.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

Miracles are real.

yes, many fake it... Or let me say many more people...

But real ones are out there. ...Just in Jesus name... and you will be baffled beyond words.

I know I have enemies here... lol.
mockers are coming for this thread.

If it will help someone's faith, I am ready to be mocked...

Ha. If I am not mocked for Jesus sake, who should be mocked?

I am prepared for that... I knew the comments that would come before I posted that experience...

So, let it begin.

I was a chronic fornicator...I had done the unimaginable.... so, let me be mocked.

My life is better now with Jesus.

there is a turn around. ..

I am Holy. I am righteous.

I live for Jesus.

I hope someone will be blessed by this.

Jesus is Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Gracesofar(m): 3:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Good one OP. Everyday with Jesus is always sweeter than the say before. Those who have enjoyed it can describe it. Welcome to the family

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Miracles are real.

But real ones are out there. ...Just in Jesus name... and you will be baffled beyond words.

I am prepared for that... I knew the comments that would come before I posted that experience...

So, let it begin.

I was a chronic fornicator...I had done the unimaginable.... so, let me be mocked.

I live for Jesus.

Jesus is Lord.

Forget about the past.
Forget about what haters will say.
Forget about any negative vibes or energy.
Just remain solely with GOD.
You still have many MIRACLES coming your way bro.
You can never be disappointed in Jesus Christ- he never fails.....He can NEVER EVER fail!
It's a new BEGINNING for you.
Go and EXCEL bro!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Afonjas: 3:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Miracles are real.

So, let it begin.

I live for Jesus.

Jesus is Lord.

Non is real, just say you want to take over your father's business because church is the most profitable business in Nigeria now, churches don't pay tax.

You want fly private jet so quick.

Why don't the original/real criminals you call pastors don't go to Muslim countries to preach, places like Saudi, Pakistan or other poor countries.

THE EUROPEANS CAME TO AFRICA, USED RELIGION TO FORCEFULLY COLONIZED YOUR PARENTS, TODAY YOU'RE SERVING THE GOD OF THEIR ANCESTOR WHILE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOURS.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:53am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74647562:

Forget about the past.
Forget about what haters will say.
Forget about any negative vibes or energy.
Just remain solely with GOD.
You still have many MIRACLES coming your way bro.
You can never be disappointed in Jesus Christ- he never fails.....He can NEVER EVER fail!
It's a new BEGINNING for you.
Go and EXCEL bro!

thanks.

Jesus forever.

I am on this site to encourage others.

I am not going anywhere soon. People must hear about Jesus....
.Regardless of what the Devil is doing here,
We are here together with him.

I will use this thread to share other experiences too...

I am sure at the end of the thread,

many people will be encouraged to seek God on a personal level.

Glory to God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55am On Jan 11, 2019
THANK YOU JESUS!!!

ONLY A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56am On Jan 11, 2019
@OP, We can now see what you talked about earlier, about some children of perdition coming to the thread with their negativity.

Kindly Ignore all the negatives and cling only to the POSITIVE on this thread.

God bless you as you do so.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Afonjas:

Non is real, just say you want to take over your father's business because church is the most profitable business in Nigeria now, churches don't pay tax.

Why don't the original/real criminals don't go to Muslim countries to preach, places like Saudi, Pakistan or other poor countries.

THE EUROPEANS CAME TO AFRICA, USED RELIGION TO FORCEFULLY COLONIZED YOUR PARENTS, TODAY YOU'RE SERVING THE GOD OF THEIR ANCESTOR WHILE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOURS.

Mocker number 1.

I don't owe you any explanation...and I have been on this site for a while... more than 7 years now.... I know how to either ignore or respond...

let me oblige you.. .

His church has been handed over to Christ Apostolic Church. Completely....totally.

I am in the Redeem Christian church of God....

The instruction I have received is to serve in RCCG....I am not to be a founder of any church of any kind.

I have my path..... and It has been clearly spelt out.

those that understand God would rather do as instructed... Else, you are on your own.

I have answered you.

You can run along.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Afonjas: 4:10am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74647609:
THANK YOU JESUS!!!

You this zombie that always come here to shout sai baba and defend Fulani Jihadists, I get your data and your old posts.
It's either you're a Muslims using Taqiyya to deceive your fellow reletags or you're just a Yoruba Christian(fake Christian)

I WAS A CHRISTIAN FOR MORE THAN 24 YEARS AND ONCE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN FOR UP TO 3 DAYS SO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RELIGION MORE THAN ME.

IF A FOOL GETS IT THEN WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

5 of the top ten richest pastors in the world are from Nigeria and they are from Yoruba land and Benin, you people are just doing business
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:17am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74647609:
THANK YOU JESUS!!!

God said..... Seek me... and I will be found of you... Draw closer to me and I will draw closer to you..

This is the criteria to knowing God on a personal basis.

Nothing more.

The more you thirst, the more he reveal himself to you..

The closer you come the closer he gets to you.

Seek him by studying the word, fasting and praying.

Seek him by obeying all his commandments.

My next experience will be shared soon.

You will just love it.

I pray that Nairaland survives in time. In Jesus name.

I will use this thread for two purposes.

1. Encourage people in God.

2. Document and store my experiences for future use.

Something greater is coming. The world needs to know where I am coming from.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19am On Jan 11, 2019
HALLELUYAH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Afonjas: 4:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Mocker number 1.

I don't owe you any explanation...and I have been on this site for a while... more than 7 years now.... I know how to either ignore or respond...

let me oblige you.. .

His church has been handed over to Christ Apostolic Church. Completely....totally.

I am in the Redeem Christian church of God....

The instruction I have received is to serve in RCCG....I am not to be a founder of any church of any kind.

I have my path..... and It has been clearly spelt out.

those that understand God would rather do as instructed... Else, you are on your own.

I have answered you.

You can run along.

HER IS YOUR PASTOR REQUESTING OF N1,000,000,000(ONE BILLION NAIRA) FROM INDIVIDUALS,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TryP_z07aU

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM BEFORE YOUR, I FOUND THIS FORUM IN 2012 WHEN I WAS SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RELIGION, WHETHER GOD IS REAL OR NOT. BUT GLAD I UNDERSTAND SCIENCE

GOOD LUCK TO YOUR ZEAL TO BECOME PASTORPRENEUR, YOU CAN BE LIKE OYEDEPO IF YOU WANT

RETTARDED AFRICANS!

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Afonjas:

You this zombie that always come here to shout sai baba and defend Fulani Jihadists, I get your data and your old posts.
It's either you're a Muslims using Taqiyya to deceive your fellow reletags or you're just a Yoruba Christian(fake Christian)

I WAS A CHRISTIAN FOR MORE THAN 24 YEARS AND ONCE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN FOR UP TO 3 DAYS SO YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT RELIGION MORE THAN ME.

IF A FOOL GETS IT THEN WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

5 of the top ten richest pastors in the world are from Nigeria and they are from Yoruba land and Benin, you people are just doing business

Let her be abegi.

She is just on her own... she didn't offend you did she?

Paul, Peter, Moses, John, Philip, James, Stephen etc.

These ones had personal encounter with Jesus... Paul saw Jesus.... and he healed terrible sicknesses in Jesus name...

Peter was with Jesus... He saw him shine on the mountain of transfiguration..... Like the sun ..he saw Moses and Elijah....

He saw. He saw. They all saw. They had an encounter...

It was impossible to change or convert them...

Stephen prayed for people that was stoning him.

John was beheaded.

Peter was crucified. Paul was beheaded.

Polycap was burnt. A soldier that witnessed the execution surrendered to Jesus was killed too.

Oh. You would say.... It is in the Bible.... Lies...

That Deaconess in Abuja was warned by the Muslim in the area....a mosque was there.

She didn't stop doing morning cry. She was stabbed and killed.

A pastor is rccg in maiduguri was not at home. Muslim boys came and told the wife that they had a message for the pastor.

They slaughtered the twins... While the mother watched...that was the message.

When the man came, he called Adeboye and adeboye suggested that he should leave the area...

He told adeboye..... "daddy, you said we should never turn our back to the enemy. I and my wife are staying "

These are people who had personal encounter with Jesus.

During your time in Christianity, were you a child of God indeed?
Any personal encounter?

Or you just live a life of lies?

Personal encounter drives one to serve God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Gracesofar:
Good one OP. Everyday with Jesus is always sweeter than the say before. Those who have enjoyed it can describe it. Welcome to the family

Thanks sir.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Dremskeji(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I wept sour.

This is my testimony.

God bless you all.

Glory to God Forevermore!!! Thanks for sharing your testimony bro, Surely, I can testify God is very real to those who seek Him diligently.

Praise be to God forevermore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Dremskeji:

Glory to God Forevermore!!! Thanks for sharing your testimony bro, Surely, I can testify God is very real to those who seek Him diligently.

Praise be to God forevermore

Glory to God.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Experience No 2.

I had a seven day fasting.... Just out of the blues... I didn't plan for it.... I just started and it went on to the seventh day.

On the third day, I had a vision... I visited a respected man of God... Way above my spiritual league...

A spiritual giant. .. He is looking for the fruit of the womb and years have gone...

I told him.... In the dream... "Sir, the Lord asked me to tell you that it is time for fruitfulness... Go now, follow your wife because it is time... "

I woke up. Ha. Reluctant to deliver the message I kept mute for days...later, I told my parish pastor about it...

He went to the man and narrated all I said....

The man of God smiled. He said. "A man of God, came to me this morning and said the same thing you just told me. .."

God had revealed the same to that man....

Take your dreams seriously. God is indeed available, powerful and mighty . He speaks to us in dreams.

I think we need to extend this testimonies to everyone who has had revelations and encounters that can lift the spirit of people on this devil-infested site...

Pls, real experiences alone....Genuine ones.

You need to speak up.... It is not pride or a show off.... It will help everyone here...

Iron sharpens iron.

Don't be silent. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by orisa37: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atheists should read this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Bacteriologist(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
As usual, unsupported bickering from theists that have no single proof or evidence of any sort.

orisa37:
Atheists should read this.

I have read it and it's just the usual bullcrap from theists. I see that all the time. Anecdotes are the weakest form of evidence.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Afonjas:

Why don't the original/real criminals you call pastors don't go to Muslim countries to preach, places like Saudi, Pakistan or other poor countries.

Fat Bastards grin

They are all sinners - GLUTTONY !
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
There are MILLIONS of people who have been praying for HEALING, DELIVERANCE and RELIEF from DISEASE AND PAIN, and YET - NO HEALING, DELIVERANCE OR RELIEF.

JESUS IS FAKE
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by orisa37: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dreams and Visions are not Stories and Anecdotes.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:38am On Jan 12, 2019
orisa37:
Dreams and Visions are not Stories and Anecdotes.

My brother,

Just leave these guys alone. ...some of them are doomed already....

They are distractions....
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bacteriologist:
As usual, unsupported bickering from theists that have no single proof or evidence of any sort.

I have read it and it's just the usual bullcrap from theists. I see that all the time. Anecdotes are the weakest form of evidence.

OK. We have heard you.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by luvmijeje(f): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
OP, have you ever ask God why your father who had been in ministry for more than 30 years only had 20 members despite the anointing he carried?
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
luvmijeje:
OP, have you ever ask God why your father who had been in ministry for more than 30 years only had 20 members despite the anointing he carried?

I don't need to. I know.
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Samunique(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I wept sour.

This is my testimony.

God bless you all.

Weldone comrade!!!

God bless u !!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by luvmijeje(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I don't need to. I know.

Why?
Re: My Experience In Christianity...Personal Encounter That Drives Me To Serve God. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
luvmijeje:

Why?

One of the reasons is that he preached the truth only and always. He also preached salvation all through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Benefits Of A Lifestyle Of Prayer And Fasting / How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? / Six (6) Things That Will Shock You About The Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.