Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos (913 Views)

The Look Luxembourg Players Gave Ronaldo (Photos) / Georgina Rodriguez Twerks For Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos, Video) / Photos Of 7 Times Mbappe Celebrated Like His Idol Ronaldo (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by shafshaff95(f): 3:55am On Jan 11, 2019
UK Model Jasmine Lennard has accused Ronaldo of rape in a twitter account owned by the glamorous model. The incident which she claimed happened ten years ago as the now Juventus striker took advantage of her and raped her. She also claimed that she never voiced out because she was sure that no one would have believed her without proof of what had happened, but has now took to the media to disclosed the actual events of the incident after watching the show surviving R. Kelly which is centered on Rape allegations.

In her twitter post she wrote;
“No one has any idea what he is truly like. If they had half a clue they’d be horrified,” Lennard wrote in one tweet.
“No one would believe the things I'm going to share if I didn't have proof but thankfully — because I'm a smart girl — I have an abundance of it. Game's up,” she added.

MORE: https://sportspva..com/2019/01/uk-model-claim-rape-against-chritiano.html
Cc
Lalastica

Re: UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Another one or the same gurl?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:01am On Jan 11, 2019
after you don reach orgasm...then you come remember say him no pay you . then you tag it as rape....pls leave our penaldo alone
Re: UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by Larryfest(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2019
This one she looks like she's about to break into two..
Re: UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by crossfm: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hehehe.even my grandma told me that she was almost raped by ronaldo.orishirishi.
Re: UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by Auladimeji1: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ronaldo be like cheesy

Re: UK Model Cries Rape Against Christiano Ronaldo - Photos by Earthquake1: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ugly girls looking for attention

When I blow Chinasa go come say I rape am

(1) (Reply)

WBO Reveals What Will Happen If Anthony Joshua Defeated Andy Ruiz In Rematch / Premier League Table / Guardiola's Record At Cup Finals Means Man City Will UCL Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.