Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) (26713 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 4:38am On Jan 11, 2019
The Niger State Police Command has apprehended one Ishaya David, 29, for allegedly killing his wife.

Ishaya was arrested by police detectives attached to the Gawu Babangida Division in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect, who hails from Sabon Kaida village in Gurara, was said to have killed his wife, Rifkatu David, 25, over allegations of promiscuity.

It was learnt that the suspect stabbed his wife to death for having an affair with her ex-boyfriend.

Northern City News gathered that the suspect had earlier cautioned his late wife to desist from relating with her ex-boyfriend, but she reportedly ignored the warning.

Narrating what led to the killing of Rifkatu on Thursday, Ishaya said, “I used a knife to kill her for her refusal to adhere to my instruction. I told her to desist from sleeping with men, but she boasted that nothing would happen, so, I lost my temper and stabbed her.”

The suspect further described the deceased as an unfaithful woman, who had no respect for her husband.

“My wife was stubborn; she never listened to me; I even sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, but she did not repent and she had to pay the supreme price,” he added.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, stating that the matter had been charged to court.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-stabs-wife-to-death-over-alleged-extramarital-affairs-photo

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 4:38am On Jan 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 5:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmm why not just divorce her instead of stabbing her to death marriage is scary at times...

23 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by olayinks007(m): 6:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Larryfest:
Hmmm why not just divorce her instead of stabbing her to death marriage is scary at times...

Hmmmm na so ooo. Can be frustrating at times. It is well sha.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by madone: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2019
No need killing, just let her be make money and have more other ladies. I ll now kill my self over a lady or kill her over a man? Never

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Peterpan535: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2019
:oUr ravish act got u where u are nd there z popular saying dat says cutting ur head off in never d solution to an headache[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] cool shocked
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2019
ROAST IN HELL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Splasshhh(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Marriage, another world of make or mare

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Immanuels7(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
See Exppensive Items Brought For Marriage Introduction In Imo State
https://www./2019/01/see-expensive-items-brought-for.html
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Twenty47(m): 11:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Sometimes i can't help but wonder why human beings are so wicked... God,pls have mercy on us.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by NigerianBae: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
God help us
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Life no mean anything for Nigeria again. See as killing dey sweet people shocked

2019 my year of OYO
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
GisterBlogger:
The Niger State Police Command has apprehended one Ishaya David, 29, for allegedly killing his wife.

Ishaya was arrested by police detectives attached to the Gawu Babangida Division in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect, who hails from Sabon Kaida village in Gurara, was said to have killed his wife, Rifkatu David, 25, over allegations of promiscuity.

It was learnt that the suspect stabbed his wife to death for having an affair with her ex-boyfriend.

Northern City News gathered that the suspect had earlier cautioned his late wife to desist from relating with her ex-boyfriend, but she reportedly ignored the warning.

Narrating what led to the killing of Rifkatu on Thursday, Ishaya said, “I used a knife to kill her for her refusal to adhere to my instruction. I told her to desist from sleeping with men, but she boasted that nothing would happen, so, I lost my temper and stabbed her.”

The suspect further described the deceased as an unfaithful woman, who had no respect for her husband.

“My wife was stubborn; she never listened to me; I even sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, but she did not repent and she had to pay the supreme price,” he added.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, stating that the matter had been charged to court.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-stabs-wife-to-death-over-alleged-extramarital-affairs-photo

Am sorry but the Biitch deserved it. Nothing annoys a man more than a whoring partner, who openly flaunts their disrespect of you and continues to misbehave and then taunt you in the process. If I possible, I'll stab her spirit and soul join.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by MarianaTrench: 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
Now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail for something that's avoidable... Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by laughitall(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
You Bleep up divorce get like 3 more bitches ...easy life
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2019
This idiot just threw away his life for nothing angry
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Djauro: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2019
This one that looks like a HIV patient
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2019
d way ppl are gettin stabbed these days like baloon
na to go dey watch youtube now o
self defense
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by sparog(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Space for sale
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by habibg10: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Only God can Save us from the wrath nd weakedness of women... however no matter the cicumstance no human should take another human life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by affeyyin: 11:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Why couldn't you divorce her. Big Fool

BECOME GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED FOR YOUR EXPERTISE IN CREATING MODERN WEB APPLICATIONS WITH LARAVEL IN THREE WEEKS!

LARAVEL is by far the most comprehensive framework for PHP development and guaranteed to help you create your own apps, land a job in the industry, or a mix of both. EVEN IF YOU FIND PROGRAMMING BORING!

Best thing about Laravel is that it makes the development practice gratifying for the developers without any loss in applications functionality. It has reduced time taken to create codes. This framework provides flexibility to coders they need to build everything from the range of small websites to the useful business Softwares.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

- The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
- How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
- Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
- Deployment and Final Project
- Using Controllers and Routes for URLs and APIs
- Creating and Using Composer Packages
- Testing and Debugging Your App
- Deploying and Integrating Third-party Services into Your Application

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Thursday, 31st of January, 2019

PERIOD:
[/b] 3 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)
[b]
CERTIFICATION:
[/b] Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

[b]VENUE
[/b]: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!
[b]
REQUIRED
[/b]: Student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

[b]VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by theoldpretender(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
VictorNoni3721x:
/////

We know you are lying.

You don't work for MTN...and MTN did not send you.

Grow up.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
All these immature boys rushing into marriage on seeing bwest.... Mtecheww

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Wisemen0147(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Musaiba: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Why not divorce her and marry another instead of killing her....
Five Golden Rules of Life
1. Do not get angry
2. Do not get angry
3. Do not get angry
4. Learn to control your anger in any situation
5. Learn to control your anger in any situation
If only you followed this rule you wouldn't have found yourself in this shit hole...!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by aku626(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Larryfest:
Abi? However it remains till death do them part. May soul of the slain rest in peace.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by davillian(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2019
"She had to pay the supreme price. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shay your wife na Nigerian army ni
You should have just sent her parking or get a divorce.
Now bye bye to your freedom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten By South African Policemen Dies In Hospital(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.