Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo (42365 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Offa Bank Robbery: Ayoade Akinnibosun AKA A.Y - Profile Of The Gang Leader! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by ofiko123(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Wickedness at it's peak..there is nothing the girl might have done to him to warrant such...rape la ma pe..
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Seandisputed(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
The only thing on the mind of an average youth in Nigeria is fvck fvck and nothing else

If you doubt me... go check out groups on social media especially Facebook and WhatsApp.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by UncleJudax(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
Where does it happen often? Let me help you 1. Hotel 2. The guys house 3. Midnight (maybe after partying) hardly have you heard that a girl is raped in the church or his fathers house. Rape is an unfortunate thing but girls should learn not to jump around. Spread the message.
She was at her boyfriends bro, not at some random guys. The guy betrayed her trust.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by akigbemaru: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A man who organised the gang rape of his own girlfriend in Ogun state, has been apprehended.  Three of the alleged five rapist have, however, been nabbed by police detectives in Ogun State, even as a serious manhunt for the two fleeing members of the the gang, including the said boyfriend, identified as Abass Ramoni, has begun.

The 22-year-old victim (name withheld), reported at Adatan Police Station that she attended a carnival on January 3, 2018 on the invitation of her boyfriend, Abass, tagged: "Glorious Guys Carnival" , held at Elega Junction in Abeokuta.

However, with the carnival rounding off at about 2:00am, she decided to pass the night with the said Abass in his House No. 11, Osoba Street, Elega, unknown to her that the boyfriend had allegedly connived with four other friends of his to take turns on her.

According to the victim, while they were inside, the four hoodlums stormed the apartment and took turns on her, prompting her to lodge a complaint with the the police.

To this end, according to the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, "Upon the report, the DPO, Adatan Division, CSP Oluwadare Joshua, led his detectives to the area where three out of the five hoodlums were apprehended. The victim was quickly taken to the General Hospital for medical treatment, and report actually confirmed that the victim was raped".

The PPRO gave the names of the suspects as Ramoni Yusuf, 24; Abiodun Sikiru, 23 and Moses Oluwasindara, 23, adding that the State Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu, who expressed disgust on the action of the hoodlums, had ordered a massive manhunt for the remaining two suspects,and also directed that the case be transferred to the Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labor Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) for proper investigation and prosecution of the suspects.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-man-organises-the-gang-rape-of-his-own-girlfriend-in-ogun-photo.html
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Wetin The Girl Self Dey Find For Carnival
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by bellotaofeek: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2019
Those guys should be thoroughly dealt with... But how come she stayed late till 2.00am . She isnt disciplined as well!
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by danthamccoy(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
Keep quiet you dimwit. Girls should keep their legs one place maybe it will help reduce incident of rape. Spread the message.
How about you spread the message to your fellow potential rapists that they should keep their things in their pants and look for girls who are willing to have consensual sex with them? I realize it would be very difficult for you but I'm almost certain there's someone out there for you. And if not, wankk, you wankker and stop ruining people's lives. In-bred dunce.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Oxtertee(m): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Who ever arranged them for that photograph is a genius...

That's all I can say for now.
The head banner (do not exploit ur child or allow anyone Abuse ur children)
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Originalsly: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:

A man who organised the gang rape of his own girlfriend in Ogun state, has been apprehended..........

......... a serious manhunt for the two fleeing members of the the gang, including the said boyfriend

Really?
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Randy100: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

She was at her boyfriends bro, not at some random guys. The guy betrayed her trust.
yea the guy betrayed her but she is not wise. QED
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by LisTim(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2019
its so common in dat area,both female and male are nt educated, pls do ur investigation well
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Adewale1603(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2019
As expected A F O N.... Doing us proud since 1954
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Randy100: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2019
danthamccoy:

How about you spread the message to your fellow potential rapists that they should keep their things in their pants and look for girls who are willing to have consensual sex with them? I realize it would be very difficult for you but I'm almost certain there's someone out there for you. And if not, wankk, you wankker and stop ruining people's lives. In-bred dunce.
your stupidity is divine. Any person that has a different view from you is now a rapist. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74653609:

Don't start this early morning.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.
Meanwhile, all of you should line up and remove your hand while you take this gently......

Coming from the king of tribalism in Nairaland
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by danthamccoy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
your stupidity is divine. Any person that has a different view from you is now a rapist. Keep wallowing in ur stupidity.
Anybody who immediately blames a victim of rape and chooses to ignore the rapists is a rapist, a potential rapist or a rape apologist. You know which you are.

Only a person very unfortunately handicapped of brain cells would choose to bash a girl who trusted her boyfriend enough to sleep in his house instead of heading into the street at 2am. It's absolutely tragic the state of you.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by UncleJudax(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
yea the guy betrayed her but she is not wise. QED
Well, I don't see "how she was not wise"...unless you mean it is ok for one to rape his girlfriend just because she slept over.

Please explain how it was her fault?
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Randy100: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
danthamccoy:

Anybody who immediately blames a victim of rape and chooses to ignore the rapists is a rapist, a potential rapist or a rape apologist. You know which you are.

Only a person very unfortunately handicapped of brain cells would choose to bash a girl who trusted her boyfriend enough to sleep in his house instead of heading into the street at 2am. It's absolutely tragic the state of you.
I don commot my hand from your matter.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Who ever arranged them for that photograph is a genius...

That's all I can say for now.
Arranged in the order of Shortness and Ugliness grin
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by Randy100: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
UncleJudax:

Well, I don't see "how she was not wise"...unless you mean it is ok for one to rape his girlfriend just because she slept over.

Please explain how it was her fault?
Are you saying that she doesn't know what the boyfriend is capable of? Anyway a girl has no business visiting the boyfriend at Night. Are they married? No. I know you will defend it because we are living in morally decayed society.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by sammie99: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yoruba boys i hail ooo
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by otagbajoshua: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by yarnme2(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
If you are tired, you should have told her, not when you subject her to such humiliation and degradation. Now look at you

Dem go cut your JT comot now, even remove some number (age) comot for your years now

Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by UncleJudax(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Randy100:
Are you saying that she doesn't know what the boyfriend is capable of? Anyway a girl has no business visiting the boyfriend at Night. Are they married? No. I know you will defend it because we are living in morally decayed society.
Rape is not exclusively a night event. shocked

A girl has no business visiting her boyfriend at night?

Na wa ọ

I don't see any immorality on her part, it is not like she has multiple partners.
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by GetCofOProperty: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Social In Nigeria Vices keeps getting unabated. I wish justice can prevail in this case.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo by IprintMONEY: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
i will do worst if any olosho messes with me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Police parade suspected Assassins who tried to kill Dino Melaye / Police Officers Mistakenly Record Themselves After Extortion In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.