Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) (18567 Views)

VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / "My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
How sad. I always liked him, even if he was a step below the Other 3. But he always fought well and his determination made him win Wimbledon and the Olympic Gold. Let him turn to coaching
Re: Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) by thundafire: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
decatalyst:
Hmmm...never an easy sport.

It is best to retire than jeopardize your health.
but somewhere in Africa dey die der cs of the money
Re: Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) by godwon01(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Andy get well soon. I love her mum. Any time Andy is playing and they show the picture of her mum. I always get carried away. Very supportive anytime Andy is playing.
Re: Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Andy Murray has done well for himself... Just that sometimes he seems to have lived under the shadows of Roja Federar, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djukovic.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
When the body has failed you, when science fails you, all you have left is hope.
Re: Andy Murray Confirms Retirement Plans In Tears (Photos) by toprealman: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
cucumbae:
Buhari no gree retire on health ground.
If he is fit let him be campaigning and go for a debate.Rather he send his two boys from southwest to do his bidding.Tinubu and osinbade.
African leaders generally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amusan Wins 2023 Diamond League Trophy, Her Third Consecutive / Osimhen Scores To Help Napoli Return To Winning Ways Against Sampdoria / FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.