Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC (28281 Views)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2019
alen4smith:
in your potopoto republic
MASTURBATE TO DEATH...
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by DeepNuggets: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.

SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ZOMBIES CAN COMMIT SUICIDE...

Have you ever worked for money in your life? Or better yet in all the years you've been a Nigerian which scheme like the N-power have you seen? Because i think your 30k reference is to N-power.
How much is the current minimum wage in your state. The problem with you atikulated lot is that reality scares you and i hope you wake up soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by 77up(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
martowskin1:
Jobless youth, if they really have a business or job, they won't be running after politician.

Their poverty just dey start
Hypocrite! if it's other way round now , they won't be jobless youth.

Typical PDP supporter grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by martowskin1(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2019
77up:
Hypocrite! if it's other way round now , they won't be jobless youth.

Typical PDP supporter grin

Sorry to disappoint u, am not a party bigot and a follow-follow

I say things the way they are....

U can look else where for fellow APC and PDP NL crew
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by senatordave1(m): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Anambralstson:

Below are friends of Atiku rally in Kastina Buhari state
Stop this childish exuberance berrystun
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by olubl: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Don't be deceived by crowed
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Omooniya1: 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
congratulations Mr. forecaster!!

Dominiquez:
There is no argument about who will win the state, Bindow is already aware that the citizens does not like him and as well as Buhari. If you have been in Jimeta,Yola, Mubi or Numan, you will know that Atiku already have Adamawa and north east in his pocket.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Brightest04(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:
They aren't even up to 1000. grin

Chai Baba the dullard indeed.
Your brain dey work anticlockwise

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2019
DeepNuggets:

Have you ever worked for money in your life? Or better yet in all the years you've been a Nigerian which scheme like the N-power have you seen? Because i think your 30k reference is to N-power.
How much is the current minimum wage in your state. The problem with you atikulated lot is that reality scares you and i hope you wake up soon.
government of "holy criminals" APC government have really bastardized the nation,Nigeria if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *just tell me the differences between APC and PDP Governors and Ministers.*
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing LIES..
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by PHILipu1(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:
These APC minions funny well well. So Adamawa people will leave their own and vote the dullard. will deactivate my account if Atiku loses Adamawa.
Lol.
But you believe that the yorybas will leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi as vice abi?
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
|| ||
|| || || ||
I| || || || SAI BABA
||_||_||_|| 2019-2023
\ ` `` /
| |
|= = |

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by BubuZombi: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:
These APC minions funny well well. So Adamawa people will leave their own and vote the dullard. will deactivate my account if Atiku loses Adamawa.

Who Cares undecided
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by gaskiyamagana: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
braveboy64:
Atiku won't win his state InshaAllah
Sai Baba till 2023.
But Hausas are really wise ooo they will go to Atiku and Buhari campaign but they will still vote for Buhari
This is what many Atikulators don't know.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by gaskiyamagana: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we real Nigerians cannot be decieved.
We are evicting the dulalrd and his dwarf next month, our economy is in shambles, and we need someone wey sabi road to fix it.
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA
ATIKULATED NIGERIA EVERYWHERE...
..... everywhere that looting of our treasury is order of the day.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by gaskiyamagana: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
ofiko123:
Sai Atiku 2019..
Waziri of adamawa..
Looter of Nigeria treasury 2002--2008.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by gaskiyamagana: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
collinsprince:
Panic in APC as Tinubu is Hospitalized

The national leader of the APC and the general coordinator of the Buhari campaign has been briefly hospitalized in the early hours of Thursday, 10th of January, 2019. This comes few weeks after President Muhammadu Buhari handed the burden of the presidential campaign to him. Perhaps the stress was unbearable for him, considering that he has a tough fight in the party in the South West and Lagos in particular. Recall that the APC leader could not attend the flag-off of APC governorship campaign in Lagos, which later turned bloody.

This is in sharp contrast to the Atiku campaign which has even been more stressful and requiring more travels from city to city, since the primaries in Port-Harcourt. Speculations are up that the president had to hand over his campaign to Bola Ahmed Tinubu because of his failing strength. Recall that he spent more than a hundred days in the UK, treating an unknown illness. Nigerians are left in the dark, concerning the happenings around Aso rock, but top aides of the APC leader; Tinubu, sadly confirmed the news of his ailing health. However, he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons
Story, story from Atikunewscrew.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by gaskiyamagana: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND..
FEBRURARY for BUHARI first
SECONDUS secure ATIKU second
Come 2019 election.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Bgetto: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dominiquez:
There is no argument about who will win the state, Bindow is already aware that the citizens does not like him and as well as Buhari. If you have been in Jimeta,Yola, Mubi or Numan, you will know that Atiku already have Adamawa and north east in his pocket.

Which Adamawa are u talking about hehehehehe atiku whether we like it or not Atiku will not win, Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe and Adamawa
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

FEBRURARY for BUHARI first
SECONDUS secure ATIKU second
Come 2019 election.
A COMES BEFORE B
SO AUTOMATICALLY ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS THE WINNER OF 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION COME
FAIL-BUHARI INSHA ALLAH AMIN.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by edupedia: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pekele007:
They aren't even up to 1000. grin

Chai Baba the dullard indeed.

......u need an eye test.....
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Busaygist: 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abdul1002:
How much you go pay?? grin
message me on whatsapp for negotiation 08121624615
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we real Nigerians cannot be decieved.
We are evicting the dulalrd and his dwarf next month, our economy is in shambles, and we need someone wey sabi road to fix it.
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ATIKULATED NIGERIA EVERYWHERE...

No u know say me wey dey support buhari I came from Sudan abi

Gullible low life pikin
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Busaygist:

message me on whatsapp for negotiation
How much you go pay so I won't waste my time grin
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by DakhnRaul: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
More
Here is the real pix...what stopped u from uploading it d day?....oh I get, u don't want to be bursted humn?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by Kingspin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let INEC allow the people votes to count not politicians.
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by GetCofOProperty: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
2019 general election loading... Let the best candidate get the opportunity to ascend the office..

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by alen4smith(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

MASTURBATE TO DEATH...
cry me a river

Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by tuniski: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2019
allthingsgood:
Everybody is decamping to APC

Nobody is decamping to PDP

But tomorrow the same moronic PDP will start blabbing they won phantom elections

3 govs defected to pdp, senate President and speaker also. Numerous senators and reps what is more than that?

PDP I buzzing while apc is hoping we are Still in 2015!
Re: Pictures From APC Campaign In Adamawa Where 11 Candidates Defected To APC by BafanaBafana: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2019
baliyubla:
Ojukwu lost election in the whole of igbo land to Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps speakership: 195 members-elect adopt Bago - Vanguard / No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / Buhari’s Video Attacking Shagari Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.