Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc (16056 Views)

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / Igbo Leaders In Fresh Moves To Free Kanu / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by mjbaba: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2019
But he cant be there forever na
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by Kingoftime50: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by Henz24(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74650660:
We believe in our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA the land flowing with milk and honey.
you are delusional bro
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by ofuonyebi: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2019
magu is the best thing that has happened to nigerian corrupt politicians......tell us another story

even if he goes...he has been recognized world-wide...ask the commonwealth!
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by osuofia2(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

Vanguard is a useless propaganda piece for PDP but

[b]Buhari should have gotten rid of Magu a long time ago.

All we see are clumsily executed "prosecutions " on newspaper pages.

Buhari should try meritocracy a bit instead of nepotism.

Magu has been very shoddy at the post[/b]
Zombies are always zombie, now you know that nepotism reign, last year you all where singing his praise and castigating Sarki now that he has fell out with aso rock cabals you are now writing this. Same thing happened in Lagos, you all were supporting gov Ambode but immediately he fell out with the drug corrupt lord you changed tune,
I now no why they say zombies don't have a mind of theirs.
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by Tomoyayi(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74650660:
We believe in our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI as he takes us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA the land flowing with milk and honey.

Abi the land flowing with blood and more blood, zombee
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by uyor3: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74650660:

Let me guess, buhari equally supplies the cow meat from his farm for your BBQ grills. . .and whether he supplies rotten meat or not. . .you will gladly accept it too. . .

Chairperson, ZoneB lol.
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by JubiGold(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Oooh its Vanguard. Another fake news
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by JubiGold(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Oooh its Vanguard. Another fake news
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2019
osuofia2:

Zombies are always zombie, now you know that nepotism reign, last year you all where singing his praise and castigating Sarki now that he has fell out with aso rock cabals you are now writing this. Same thing happened in Lagos, you all were supporting gov Ambode but immediately he fell out with the drug corrupt lord you changed tune,
I now no why they say zombies don't have a mind of theirs.

PLEASE learn to write in English Language. It is your lingua franca. No excuse(s)

Thanks.
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by Ayoola10: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Kelly1997:
For your sure odds and winning chat me up for games, fixed matches and sure matches for affordable price
Chat me on 090-359-731-59 for games now pay after winning and VIP stage

God punish you as you planned to scammed people of their hard earned money
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by Racoon(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Well treachery and betrayal are their hallmark in this govt.
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by yarnme2(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
No stop that, why the rush
[img][/img]

Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
It will be unfair if he's removed, he has performed creditably well, so I don't see reasons removing him.
Re: Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Make una dey rejoice with me ooo Na me be the next Efcc boss Buhari wanna Used

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website / An Igboman Was Once An Oba In Benin Kingdom(how True Is That) / 2019: Atiku’s “think Tank” To Rally Voters For PDP In 774 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.