Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment (40203 Views)

Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Kingluqman(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
I hope they are not flying him abroad for cloning like that of... gringrin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by proxillin(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Prayers and curses from osun people are with you. You messed with the wrong people. We are on leather mat for you Mc oluomo.

Aye ti pada leyin eeee

If u like sacrifice 50 virgins for ur irapada, it's a waste

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by olufolarin2222: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Dont we have standard hospital here in Nigeria to heal his wound...
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by bedspread: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
He's gonna die late Sunday night according to my dreams and revelation..... God will judge so many wicked pastors and politicians this year... So many prominent people will die and those gripping powers are going to lose grip and relevance.. Let it be according to the will of God
Amen

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Colb461: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
pls guys enlighten me hw bad is dis mc oluomo
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by daspeaker: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Maka why my Oluomo, the Spartacus of Lagos agberos

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by banquetking: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
This country is indeed in shambles imagine the ruling party treating a known thug and social miscreant with such relevance. I weep for Nigeria cry

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by donbrowser(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
He's gonna die late Sunday night according to my dreams and revelation..... God will judge so many wicked pastors and politicians this year... So many prominent people will die and those gripping powers are going to lose grip and relevance.. Let it be according to the will of God
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by aremz(m): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:
I am only glad that this election has exposed the Yoruba's fake sophistication. Half of Yoruba land is made up of touts. Remove the touts from the street 50% of them will go hungry

Ode because na touts dey feed us

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Japsylee: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2019
What type of bullshit is this So this die hard agbero is a U.S citizen? No wonder they will always try to destroy this country knowing that they can run away once yawa gas

7 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Omnipresent(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Thug life , Thug life. See you , see death. Nice poem.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Ajixegun: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
SalamRushdie:
MC Oluomo is even a US citizen sef

This is what President Trump of the United State of America is trying to correct. How can a thug be a citizen of such great nation?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
E don die
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by akigbemaru: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Buhari hands over his campaign to Tinubu
Buhari avoided Shagari's burial
Buhari went for condolence and wrote only his name on the condolence Register
Buhari may not attend debate
Buhari is avoiding Media Chat
Aisha Buhari alleges that two powerful individuals are in-charge of the Government
What is happening why is a man who want to rule a country with a population of about 200 million not ready to to face the people and tell them what his policies for the next four years are.
And you are telling me that someone is still supporting Buhari, the taught of this makes me see Nigeria as a funny Country.
Which way Nigeria?
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by breeldesigns: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Quite sad.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by chloride6: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
where he is a citizen.

I don die

grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Lexusgs430: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Una wey still dey fight for politicians and political thugs...........

When they cast the dice, they go fly them go the abroad......

Then go leave una for igbobi, yaba left or under bridge...
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by ogongogames(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
I assume he is married to an American otherwise there is no other way he could be a citizen of the country. He has never lived there for a sustained period of time. Shows the seriousness of his situation to be considering this option.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:
I am only glad that this election has exposed the Yoruba's fake sophistication. Half of Yoruba land is made up of touts. Remove the touts from the street 50% of them will go hungry
Shut up jor.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by BruncleZuma: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by iamboladee: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Karma is a bitch grin
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Stormyweather(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by protocolz20: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
really! is olu omo dead?
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by Pfola: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
My only concern is the message this is sending to our youths, many will nw see thuggery (abgero) as something one can be into and hv a fab life. sad
I agree with you, or how do you explain someone who probably doesn't have wassce yet he his heavily protected even on a sick bed. Meanwhile law abiding citizens are been displaced on a regular from their geographical locations and our security arsenals are saying we are not equipped.
Let me get it straight it's easy to protect one person(irrespective of who, what and where you are from) than the whole nation......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by tintingz(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Irony.

I thought they have juju, why can't they use their juju to heal him.

Juju is useless.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by millionboi2: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2019
itiswellandwell:
I pray he is not dead ooo cos innocent lives that will go with him no be here oo. The kind war wey go happen for oshodi and environs.

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.
he will die and nothing will happen.

God will still be God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by 22brains(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2019
baliyubla:
Abgero in chief way ordinary stab wound turn am to vegetable, that one self na Agbero?

For prefer make them fly am to the land of no return self. Murderous tout.
he was stabbed with a poisoned knife!!! no tout survives poison.
Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by lonelydora: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Oyibos no sabi treat juju oooo. They should take him to Ebiraland (Kogi) or Enugu-Ezike (Enugu)

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2019
theoldpretender:

Agreed APC has failed....and yes, I won't be voting for them

But you want us to vote for a man who until recently was a part of that failure, and who also put the failure in power in the first instance, and a party that has its own share of corrupt people, and is sut as bad....

Please, stop being a turkey that votes for Christmas or New year. Kick APC AND PDP OUT..
APC 2019 loss is ordained!

SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE

SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
ATIKUOBI IS THE BEST TAG TEAM IN THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF NIGERIA....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.