Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? (6581 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Embarked On A One Month Dry Fasting Finally Breaks It(video) / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anas09:

My brain works just fine. I don't go screaming 'Theres no God', yet accuse Him of what only God can do.

An adult having imaginary friends they pray to to kill them is a sure sign of brain rot.
Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by Anas09: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
LordReed:

An adult having imaginary friends they pray to to kill them is a sure sign of brain rot.
I don't die, unlike you who is a walking dead. You'll soon drop dead here and walk straight to hellfire by yourself.
Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by LordReed(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anas09:

I don't die, unlike you who is a walking dead. You'll soon drop dead here and walk straight to hellfire by yourself.

LMFAO! Unlike you braindead idiot I am not afraid of death, it will happen when it happens even if it is as I type this. But braindead idiots like you pray against the devil killing you every waking moment, how dumb can you be to be afraid of mythological beings killing you. Stupido! LMFAO!
Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Samson committed suicide grin

Hahaha
Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by ThegreatLion: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
AryaSand:

Hahaha

@AryaSand, Check your email i sent you a message
Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2019
ThegreatLion:

@AryaSand, Check your email i sent you a message

Hi, what can I do you for?
Re: What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? by ThegreatLion: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=AryaSand post=75649301]

Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) / Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.