Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now (35823 Views)

Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Harry4truth: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
The only person I feel really sorry for is her son. Tonto is obviously an attention seeking woman and as she is going out of relevance, the only available person to help her wannabe social media celebrity status is her son. She better be careful so he doesn't grow up to resent her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Her son has a striking resemblance of her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by ademoladeji(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
doubleportion:
Who is step daddy? Please shield more light

Step Daddy is now Chief Daddy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by jrusky(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hizzy:
I'm beginning to hate this gal
She always want to Trend
She can't keep calm and allow God to favour her to fullness b4 bragging

That is just my problem with her. Always act like a confused person or someone under demonic possession. I don't know why she can't just stay calm and have a bit of privacy for her life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Honestly I ate people that like remnants
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by pinkbarby: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Only God knows who he be May be na maga or Realer That's her palava Anyways, Where will you spend eternity
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by oluwasegun007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
The un4tinate guy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by 77up(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
frankanyiks:
Mere looking @diz woman, she's so sad
of coz , all are attitude on SMs shows she's bitter.

All the glamour is just a cover up.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Henitan24(f): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by numen(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
If she *shields* light, you no go know las las. Hopefully, she'll shed more light for people wey wan sabi. grin
doubleportion:
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by SURElee(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Aswear! The man dating Tonto Dike try o! Hmm, let's wait for break up and she will spread him out for her tongue lashing. If I were a man, I won't even near her, too. Much drama. Gosh! Man never marry her yet, she call him step daddy to her son. Some men get liver Sha. Hope she doesn't marry this one too with her own money o!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by victorian(f): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eeyah

The poor boy should be ready for more heart breaks . this is just the first ..

If I know men for whom they are ? This so called step dad is just around to chop , clean mouth and move on.
Tonto shouldn't have exposed this cute boy to her lover . He will only end up breaking the poor boy hopes.

Sighs , Tonto When will u learn for God sakes ?!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Kira290(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
damaged good undecided..I just pity the mumu wey go marry you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by sacx: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Churchill don put am in line for the yahoo business. She don hook Aussie maga grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by D1zion: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
She likes attention too much.& Churchill doesn't care about what she's doing sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
jrusky:

That is just my problem with her. Always act like a confused person or someone under demonic possession. I don't know why she can't just stay calm and have a bit of privacy for her life.
I tire for her oh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by gr8child(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na she sabi. Trying to trigger her baby daddy so he'll say something and she can start ranting again. This woman cannot live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Nasir123(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
MZEE01:
It takes a strong man to stand on the sideline, watch another man eat, and then step up and pick the plate left on the table after lunch.

But if you are such a man rendering such services, I believe you must be a house boy or a slave.

Lol!
Bros,e be like say that kind man don offend u b4.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by stuffs4me(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Useless domestic violent woman. This woman is so demented and psychologicaly unballanced.

Speak for your self because that boy is missing his real dad and not any stoopeed step daddy. You seperated a child from his dad and you are talking about one worthless step daddy.

Most bitter and frustrated women like Tonto_Dike think they are hurting their exs when they seperate kids from their fathers. But they are so much blinded by their hatred to realise that the real ones they are hurting and damaged are the kids.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by winj3: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
she does not look anything like that without makeup.
confirmed by many who see her all the time.
fake photo op looks
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
majamajic:
Dubai to Abuja is 11 hrs direct flight,

Lagos yo Dubai is 7:15 min, abuja to Dubai can’t be 11
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by majamajic(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Lagos yo Dubai is 7:15 min, abuja to Dubai can’t be 11

do u add extra 3 hrs time different from departure city ?

if u calculate from time from departure city u have to calculate landing from departure city too,
if u calculate departure from a landing city u have to calculate landing from the landing city too, if not u can't get it right ,
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by DeepNuggets: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
doubleportion:

Lol you won't know who he is if she shields the light tho...take it as a joke please grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Some Nigerian guys are truly senseless. Once you are beautiful or sexy fvck it....they are gonna chase you and even wife you!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by LesbianBoy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Why/how will any reasonable man allow this lady into his life?

I have not seen the "step daddy" but I can bet anything that he is Nigerian. Nigerian guys brain don't work once they see a beautiful or sexy woman. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Son Has A Step Daddy Now by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
My sperm finally impregnated her? Yaaay!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery / Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years / Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.