Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:23 PM

ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide (39605 Views)

Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years / JAMB To Start Releasing 2019 UTME Results From Today / JAMB To Release 2019 UTME Results From Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by chrish(f): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2019
ABU why nah [sup][/sup] cry
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Gabbyswagz(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2019
grin
Ivye:

Uniabj z hopeless abg...SMH
Me I wee rewrite jamb and go elsewhere..m still young sef
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by drjprince: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Uniport always masterminding nonsense strike
okrikaboi:
I trust UNIPORT grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2019
ABU always a hardliner.
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Princesschi(f): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Winner225:
Unical why
Which kind problem be dis
Unical why ���

Malabite relax cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2019
mespusinglez:
UNI JOS wants The STRIKE To Continue.
~
We Are Doomed
even my school Unipetrol wants the strike to continue

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by enemyofprogress: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Ivye:

which young are you young at age 38?with grey hair already loading on your head and blokos grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Aharpride1(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2019
Waju001:
FUAM..... Mk una no try me
� � � � They will oh
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2019
I heard dat ASUU reject 35.6b
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by spanconnect: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Ajoboss:
op sharrap there
Delsu is not even a member of adult self..
Their students have been receiving lectures all dis while

Their is no school dat is not a member of ASUU It all depend on the school if da are ready to join the strike or pay ASUU off
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by LORDDICKKIES(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2019
where is BUK.....
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2019
anitasoll:
One needs to wise up and get educated on ways to survive even after graduation. You know in this country, getting a job is not even guaranteed after school. So you need to arm yourself. As a student, you have the time to learn, start and grow a successfull business

You can learn a skill and you don't even have to leave your house. Work online from home doing what you already know how to do.

Some business ideas include; social media marketing (facebook, instagram, etc), social media management, blogging, freelancing, influencer marketing, video marketing, etc. There's so much you can do online to earn a full time income. At least you can keep yourself busy while making money. smiley

Send me a message if you want to learn more or follow me on instagram @anitasolonline
. am interested, how can i go about it.
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Yungnaira55: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2019
we in kogi State University feeling like we are private university.. make una enjoy una strike.. wen we dey strike our own that year... na lough una dey laugh us let's I forget.. strike continue �
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by UTEWUOJO: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2019
FUTMINNA, i hail your submission.
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Sarkzy405: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2019
FUTO no where to be found ndiara
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by mhizdebbygold(f): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Uniabuja don't do dis to me. Na
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by bahaushe1: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Op what is the source of your information?
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Nasir123(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Donperfecter:

[color=#000099][/color]
Na to stay find hand work....Lazy lecturer...Shey dem dn collct their money....N evry mnth diz pple go dy get salary for nothing.....Lazy nigeria lecturer

Those lecturers are CRIMINALS.
They should be arrested.
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by donkossy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ansu can never vote for suspension, if I hear
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Nasir123(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
mespusinglez:
No vex bro Seriously NOBODY
should blame ASUU, Government has failed them a good number of times for several years now.�

Let ASUU stop receiving SALARIES while on strike,then we'll take them serious.
Some of these people teaches in private universities.
Some are so comfortable because they know their salary will still come.
They are CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by gladenry: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
I trust my school futminna
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
I trust my Alma mater, they will surely vote for the strike to be suspended.
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by wolfenstein(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ivye:

Lol, abeg no kill me with laugh o.....wetin una expect, uniabj na headquarters o. Thank God say I don graduate b4 all dis rubbish strike start
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
jmaine:

I don't know why the Mods keep pushing sourceless fake news to the FP concerning ASUU..

There wasn't any referendum on the strike nationwide.. So where is this so called results coming from...
I wonder
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
It's high time the FG wielded the big stick on ASUU.

Stop paying their salaries first. Then scrap the goddamn body, give a deadline for the lecturers to resume or resign. Sack all those that failed to resume before expiration of deadline and place adverts to replace them. You'll be surprised at the number of PhD holders from home and abroad that will apply.

Stupid lecturers who are bent on destroying the future of Nigerian youths. Nonsense
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by toxicbrain: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jman06:
It's high time the FG wielded the big stick on ASUU.

Stop paying their salaries first. Then scrap the goddamn body, give a deadline for the lecturers to resume or resign. Sack all those that failed to resume before expiration of deadline and place adverts to replace them. You'll be surprised at the number of PhD holders from home and abroad that will apply.

Stupid lecturers who are bent on destroying the future of Nigerian youths. Nonsense

see how you reason like a child, so you think this is possible? sack professors with years and wealth of experience and flood the university with newbies? your idea is so pathetic!!

well, I believe you are more or less the la cram la pour student who doesn't care about potentials but credentials. it's not ASUU that needs to be scrapped, the quality of students in our higher institutions needs to be checked! your type needs to be purged!!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by InvestorAA(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
With this trick you can secure $30 daily min without having any experience after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE.

Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500. With this trick you can secure $30 daily after reading this free pdf. message me on whatsapp to get it FREE. check signaturee to contact me
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Jman06(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
toxicbrain:

see how you reason like a child, so you think this is possible? sack professors with years and wealth of experience and flood the university with newbies? your idea is so pathetic!!

well, I believe you are more or less the la cram la pour student who doesn't care about potentials but credentials. it's not ASUU that needs to be scrapped, the quality of students in our higher institutions needs to be checked! your type needs to be purged!!
Only foools like you and most ASUU members repeat the same strategy over and over again even when they are not getting positive results.
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Hearme(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
spanconnect:
Yesterday, the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) received votes from all universities Chapters across the country to seek if the on going strike should continue or be called called off. These are the results

FOR THE STRIKE TO BE SUSPENDED THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES VOTED:

DELSU
UNILAG
FUTA
IMSU
UNIOYO
UDU
FUTMINA

FOR THE STRIKE TO CONTINUE THE FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES VOTED:

UNN
UNICAL
UNIPORT
EBSU
UNIABUJA
UNIBADAN
LASU
ABU

Meanwhile, some universities are not here because their votes is not yet confirmed.

Drop update from your school if not listed above

Stop miss-informing people no Congress yet at Unilag
Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by Ldama(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
mespusinglez:
UNI JOS wants The STRIKE To Continue.
~
We Are Doomed
Lol...this mespu dat always find my trouble for fb

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Results From Universities Chapters Nationwide by mespusinglez(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ldama:

Lol...this mespu dat always find my trouble for fb
and who are you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) / Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / World’s 10 Highest IQ Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.