Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice (861 Views)

Relationship Dilema / Relationship Dilema / Pregnancy Dilema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by dasilver20(f): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
I have a boyfriend dat doesnt care about me,he niether calls or returns missed calls nd neither shows me love ,in fact its as if am the only one in love here.bt currently i met a guy dat i dnt hav feelings for no matter hw hard i try but he has been showering me with love nd attention nd even introduced me to his family .he is asking me to marry him.pls what should i do
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by empire2017(m): 10:40am On Jan 11, 2019
U know what to do ...don't think u need advice here,CHIKINA!!!
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by Newboss(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Don't marry the guy. Don't even date him.

Leave that first guy alone. The only thing I do with such girls is fūck them and just hope they get the message one day and move ongrin. I don't think that guy is any different grin.

Don't marry or even date anyone you don't feel nothing for. You can go out with them and fūck them tho, it's allowed grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by Florblu(f): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Leave the two guys, give yourself sometime to heal before moving on

1 Like

Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by duduade: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Confused soul roaming on the streets of Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by enuk80(m): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
leave both of them. you need to be happy with the one you feel something for and the one that feels about you.
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by ochibuogwu5: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
I invite you to turn to Jesus Christ; the throne of Grace, talk to HIM about this issue, he will show you MERCY and release GRACE for what you need to be doing right now in your life for HIS OWN GLORY as He brings the right person and relationship into your life. you can check youtube for MESSAGE ON GRACE BY GBILE AKANNI.
GREAT GRACE TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by nicerod(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please when is the closing date for
Happy new year
I want to stop responding �����
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
dasilver20:
I have a boyfriend dat doesnt care about me,he niether calls or returns missed calls nd neither shows me love ,in fact its as if am the only one in love here.bt currently i met a guy dat i dnt hav feelings for no matter hw hard i try but he has been showering me with love nd attention nd even introduced me to his family .he is asking me to marry him.pls what should i do
this sound like those stories we read on 2go back in 2008. At the mention of marriage the leg of girls open then confusion sets in.
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Relationships that don't contain the two parties wholeheartedly, how do people get to manage them, at least he ain't your hubby, stop bothering yourself and Bleep off, you will be better outta it
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by DMerciful(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
You love the first guy but he doesn't love you. The second guy loves you but you don't love him.....Leave both and look for the guy you love who loves you too however be mindful of time!
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by baralatie(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
ditch the two of them.
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by Kamelot77(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
go for the one dat value you most
Re: Relationship Dilema Pls I Need Advice by coolestofall(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why is matter come tie wrapper like this Anyways, Never settle in love just like u dnt expect d guy dat dnt have feelings 4 u 2 settle with u. I'm sure there r lot of guys out there try out.

(1) (Reply)

'mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone' - Lady Says And Promises To Find Her Rival / I Love You With Passion / "Help! Anytime I Smell Her Perf It Takes Me Back To That Night Mechanic Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.