Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday (34196 Views)

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by samkevie: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol...who is Adesuwa again
simplyDopeGuy:
I swear on adesuwas damaged womb that davido has fucck this girl, I'm sure he does threeesome with chioma sef
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Winner225(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nawa oh
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Pavore9: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Jennifer Rowland grin grin grin grin

People just be attaching all sought of names to their real names just to make it look nice

Na so one Rukiat Akinsanya convert name to Rukky Sanda

Inferiority complex.

Jennifer Okonkwo. Simple!

Rowland is their father's first name.
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by AllenSpencer: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pavore9:

Rowland is their father's first name.

And the surname is?
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Pavore9: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

And the surname is?

It is not my place to share but it starts with E.... cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by AllenSpencer: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pavore9:

It is not my place to share but it starts with E.... cheesy

Look at you, something I can Google out!

Is that a secret?
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Saintsami(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
I saw something coming.
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by TLION(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
millionboi2:
Davido no go free dis gal until she get belle
. Your Village people.
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Pavore9: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Look at you, something I can Google out!

Is that a secret?

Feel free, after all na you type Jennifer Okonkwo! cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by stanley000: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Equally as ugly
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Jennifer Rowland grin grin grin grin

People just be attaching all sought of names to their real names just to make it look nice

Na so one Rukiat Akinsanya convert name to Rukky Sanda

Inferiority complex.

Jennifer Okonkwo. Simple!

Is okonkwo their real surname?

and it has nothing ti do with inferiority complex
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by brownsug(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
that is too much on adesuwa, please don't say that again, whatever we are, we give glory to God and not mock others
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
This doesn't debunk he has issue with science student chef chi
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by PBeni(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Pentools:
Just like the saying "when you go black, it's hard to come back"... Girls named chioma are always special and somehow unique tho it might not be noticed easily from afar till you get close....it's hard to let go once your gal is chioma...Igbos know more sighting from the name alone.

I'm currently dating a gal called chioma and I'm so proud of her just as I will always be...she's a nairalander too. I call her Oma'm. Queen Oma'm if you're seeing this just know I will always love n make you happier like I've always promised. Dey fit faya catapult of envy sha but can never stop our progress. NLers get ready ooo, pre-weding pix is so loading......

Would have shared pix of how wonderful we look together, but she wants us a secret for now...

Once again chioma a.k.a Oma'm I love you and will always do kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

cheesy grin Should we tell this man?
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by boldberry(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:
I swear on adesuwas damaged womb that davido has fucck this girl, I'm sure he does threeesome with chioma sef
am very very sure he has done that.. .
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by sonature1: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
simplyDopeGuy:

And so?

Is it your fvck?
Re: Davido Celebrates Jennifer Rowland, The Chef Chi, Chioma Sister's Birthday by Pentools(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
PBeni:

cheesy grin Should we tell this man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos) / I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa / Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.