Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos (85686 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Christistruth00: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
cooltola:

That is way hamburger was killed, agberos are rascal and violent in nature. A slap from a tout can force one to change their destiny

Can’t they join Nigerian Army to face Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
T9ksy:

What facts? The first miscreant in yorubaland was your fellow oloripelebe.

This is why i believe no yibbo should be allowed to represent any part of yorubaland.

Imagine another miscreant tried to rule yorubaland even before independence.

Akintola, a Fulani puppet, was the cause of crisis that happened in the West in the first republic not ebubedike.

The AG executive found Akintola guilty of maladministration and anti-party activities. He was asked to resign as the deputy leader of the AG and as the premier of the west.

He refused to resign acting on the orders of Balewa. So tell me how did Igbos come in?
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Wisemen0147(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by shelawzs: 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
I wonder when Nigerians will gather sense... all other touts / party loyalist that were stabbed along side MC Oluomo...were taken to Lasuth for treatment and left to die, he was taken to eko hospital with armed security on watch... May you receive sense in 2019 and not be a toy in the hands of these so called politicians

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Modarun(m): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2019
PierreAbutu:

God forbid. we have atikulated.

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by millhouse: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2019
ajl:

I think its better to refer him to the Baba Lawo or traditiinalist your church pastor Baba Lanlokun is used to consulting behind the scene. We know how it goes down.
after them go say make e go bring 30 pants
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Wisemen0147:
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...

It is a simple yes because the Bank can petition the police to act ,at any time, on what they believe is a fraudulent deposit/transaction. If new evidence become available in a criminal case then you can also be arrested and questioned.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Wisemen0147(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Oshigun:

It is a simple yes because the Bank can petition the police to act ,at any time, on what they believe is a fraudulent deposit/transaction. If new evidence become available in a criminal case then you can also be arrested and questioned.

Thank you
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Mysselff2: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
You Have Said It All, What Goes Around Comes Around..RIP To Agbero MC OLU-OMO In Advance

Q.E.D
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Modarun(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2019

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by T9ksy(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Akintola, a Fulani puppet, was the cause of crisis that happened in the West in the first republic not ebubedike.

Akintola simply wanted a slice of the crumbs, Azikwe-the fulani slave was getting from the sardunna.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:24am On Jan 13, 2019
T9ksy:

Akintola simply wanted a slice of the crumbs, Azikwe-the fulani slave was getting from the sardunna.

There's no basis for comparison.

NCNC had equal rights as NPC. Ministerial positions and other positions were shared.

NCNC produced president and senate president while, NPC produced prime minister. The same can't be said about NNDP.

Anyway, don't forget it was Igbos who saved the west from getting "walloped" as balewa had planned.
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
hmmmm
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by zinizta: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Modarun:

Ok sorry for using just Agbero to descride him, since he has a Green Passport, lemmi rephrace my comment.

Becoming a greenpassport carrying Agbero is now the lifetime dream of most yoruba yoots.

Oga are you happy nah?

very smart of you...
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by cooltola(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Christistruth00:

Can’t they join Nigerian Army to face Boko Haram?

Unfortunately they only motivated by easy and quick money.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by T9ksy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

There's no basis for comparison.

NCNC had equal rights as NPC. Ministerial positions and other positions were shared.

NCNC produced president and senate president while, NPC produced prime minister. The same can't be said about NNDP.

Anyway, don't forget it was Igbos who saved the west from getting "walloped" as balewa had planned.

Equal rights ko! You should have written equal votes!! So, are you trying to say that in the 1st republic NPC & NCNC had same votes in the election hence they shared the ministrial posts, therein? In that case, i doff my hat to your lying and ignorant lips.

Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
T9ksy:

Equal rights ko! You should have written equal votes!! So, are you trying to say that in the 1st republic NPC & NCNC had same votes in the election hence they shared the ministrial posts, therein? In that case, i doff my hat to your lying and ignorant lips.

Whichever way, AG got nothing.

Anyway, what do you've to say about balewa wanting to "wallop" the west? Akintola sacrificed his people just to please balewa.
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by zinizta: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
gaby:
Na touts don dey get mouth now even dey hold press conferences with graduates serving as their P.A's and calling them sirs.

If I had known, just after my primary education I would have taken up a trade straight up. If I had embraced auto mech over 30 years ago, by now I should be able to start talking about building my own brand of cars. It is doable and a mind thing.

Who school epp these days for Niger...

Many kids and youths look up to the MC Oluomos of this world and reiterate the rhetoric above...

Reread wetin you type.
Re: MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos by gaby(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
zinizta:

Reread wetin you type.

Na now you get data to come online?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) / "My Father, Festus Oluwayi Is The Soldier Captured By Boko Haram" - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.