Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed (14271 Views)

Obidient Movement Are Rattled By APC Rallies - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by blowjob: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
mrakeli62:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said the massive achievements of the Buhari Administration have rattled the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Reacting to the statement from Abubakar’s media aide, over the widely-circulated testimony series of the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture to showcase the Administration’s achievements, the Minister said the action of the PDP candidate amounts to an acknowledgement of the Administration’s impressive achievements.

He dismissed as ‘acute paranoia’ the allegation by the former Vice President that the APC-led federal government is using state resources for electioneering campaign.

Alhaji Mohammed however said, in a statement issued in Ilorin on Friday, that it is up to those who made the accusation on the use of
state resources for electioneering campaign to prove it, in line with the maxim that he who alleges must prove.

”In publicising the activities and achievements of the federal government, the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture is only
carrying out its statutory role. Long before the elections, the Ministry has used various platforms, including Town Hall Meetings, to
showcase the activities and achievements of the Administration.

”We understand that the PDP and the Atiku Campaign Organization have been rattled by the achievements as well as the effectiveness of the campaign to showcase them. We are sorry we can’t help them,” Alhaji Mohammed said.

He however expressed surprise that the PDP that said the Buhari Administration has not achieved anything has now turned around to
admit that the media is awash with video testimonies from Nigerians on the Administration’s achievements.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/buharis-achievements-have-rattled-atiku-pdp-minister/amp/

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by sammy99(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
while ur own lies and d lies of apc av rattled buhari chances of winning.

See mr lie again don come as usual with his lies
anything he says means dat he is saying d opposite which means dat atikus achievement have rattled buhari.

Jst as water rushes out from d mouth of a tap,so is lies out of mr lies mouth.
Keep on lieing o.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by dockokwus: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jummyju:
I like your use of the English language
Poor grammar turns me off.
Sometimes I unconsciously and without trying to be rude,correct someone with poor spoken English.
Speak pidgin if that's your thing,use understandable abbreviations when typing,but try as much as you can,barring typographical errors,to make your spoken or typed grammar pleasant to the ear and eye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by observanc1: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
mohims:
Chairman and grand patron of looters association of Nigeria
these lies are not selling this time around. Try something else
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by LANDLORD72: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2019
Omololu001:
Lie Mohammed grin

If it was not that PDP was a total failure and a very big disaster, the APC no go get mouth dey talk say buhari don perform.

In terms of power supply, economy, securing the lives and properties of Nigerians buhari is a total failure.

I will be voting sowore cheesy
Vote for sowore is a wast just vote Atiku to send the devil back to Daura
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by Omololu001: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Vote for sowore is a wast just vote Atiku to send the devil back to Daura
I prefer APC to the pdp
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by Stanleyville(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
gotnel:
HAFSAT ABIOLA REPLIES PDP AND NIGERIAN LOOTERS: IT'S ONLY A LAZY NIGERIAN THAT CANNOT READ THIS TO THE END.

GOES BALLISTIC !

I will only respond because my Sister Mo Demie asked for my view...

Please nobody should abuse my late father here o, I didn't come to your page to comment: All this sudden noise and write up to show that "Buhari was playing politics"......

When did it become a crime for politicians to play politics?
Were they not voted in to play politics?
Will it be wrong to develop our roads, infrastructure, free education, return oil blocks to the State instead of individuals?
What is this noise all about?
Jonathan was voted for by the South West in 2011, the same SW voted for Buhari in 2015, what is all this noise all about the SW going for Buhari?
Obasanjo, the direct beneficiary of #June12 is from the same State with MKO, why didn't he play politics and declare June 12?

Jonathan had opportunity for 5 years to do same, he rather gave Abacha from the North posthumous honor, pardoned Ex-convict from the West, Alams from the South...
What do you call that?
Is that politics or chemistry?
16 years opportunity to acknowledge #June12 they refused to use the #PoliticalUndertone...

So are you expecting Buhari to use Biological or Chemical undertone to take such decision?

Why are you guys fixated about those supporting Buhari, is it not a choice and must you dictate to others?
You brought up religious sentiments prio to 2015 election, yet blamed Buhari fr being the religious bigot....

Jonathan was running from one Church to another, Sambo openly told them in the North that they must not vote for Buhari because Osinbajo is a Pastor of a big Church....Who is a religious bigot here?

I mean, who was running from one religious organisation to another in 2015 because of politics? Pastor Bosun came up with that sudden apostasy, wrapped up Jonathan PDP politics in the name of "wake up call" message.

I'm happy that I'm still here. I asked him when most of you were analyzing that heretic message that "Jonathan is fulfilling prophecy".....

I asked a simple question: "Which prophecy is Jonathan"? Pastor Bosun went ahead to say "even if the Islamic party (APC) presents a Christian Governor in Lagos, you must not vote for him, you must vote for the other party(PDP)...... Wait, who was using religion?

Obasanjo removed Senate Presidents at will, removed any opposing voice, removed Fayose for a small insult, removed Ladoja with thugs in Ibadan....Who are you calling "DICTATOR"? Muhammadu Buhari.........

Obasanjo withheld Lagos State fund for 3 years, not minding how Lagosians would eat, Yaradua got there and released the fund...

NASS members were abusing Buhari openly, messing up everything at will, Fayose has been abusing Buhari for 4 years now.....

Not a single State in Nigeria has been denied their constitutional rights because of politics till date, all their funds, Paris fund, bail out, FAAC etc... But who is the DICTATOR? BUHARI.

Jonathan ensured that NASS opposition members were locked out including Tambuwa the Speaker of the house. They had to climb gate to gain access.....

Jonathan empowered OPCs in Lagos and they were destroying anything in Ikorodu to Ojota that looked like opposition party. Orga of DSS was used to invade APC secretariat, Journalist arrested and Newspapers siezed, we forgot all these....

Ekiti was militarised, Fayose was given power from Aso rock to order Military guys at will. Fayemi the incumbent at that moment was rendered powerless that he was shouting when Police commissioner was used by PDP and a guy was shot...All these videos and pictures are still here (google is your friend)...

But who is the dictator? BUHARI. Jonatahn met FX+ECA at $62 billion+. He DEPLETED it to less than $30 Billion in 5 years Jonathan sold crude oil for 5 years at an average of $100 per barrel of 2.2 million daily (2010-2014). Did he add a DIME to Nigeria purse in 5 years? NO.

Buhari the ILLITERATE sold oil at an average of $50 of less than 700,000 barrel at some points because of militancy, yet had moved that FX to $47 Billion in 3 years. Don't say how much did he borrow if you don't even have the figure borrowed between 2010-2015 without adding a dime to FX. Who is the ILLITERATE? BUHARIIII.

Jide Omokore, Aluko and oil goddess Alinson made an oil deal of N1 trillion and chose not to remit to Nigeria under GEJ. Did anyone raise eyebrow? INTEL of Atiku refused to remit to NPA, not until last year that "ordinary" Hadiza the NPA boss challenged INTEL and insisted the funds must be remitted.

A Christian Professor had been leading JAMB all through Obasanjo to Jonathan yet for 40 years of JAMB, only N52 Million was remitted to FG....A Muslim Professor who was appointed just in two years of handling JAMB remitted over N15 Billion......FIFTEEN BILLION ooO....

So who is following after righteousness? For five years of Okonjo Iweala was paying over 45,000 ghost workers unabated, yet just within 3 years, "ordinary" Kemi Adeosun removed such nonsense...I ask again who is more effective? Ordinary Abuja metro lane took 11 years from OBJ period that he INIT

Stop dividing us over religion, who is fooling who? Let's wake up.!
Good night.

shocked

Yo a fool!.. Simple.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by Afobaba33(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
But i tot you said buhari is fighting curruption!!! Why can't he charged atiku to court. If truely is currupt.quote author=mohims post=74699936]Chairman and grand patron of looters association of Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by Afobaba33(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
But i tot you said buhari is fighting curruption!!! Why can't he charged atiku to court. If truely is currupt.
Felixv:

No need.

Just take bus ride along the Lagos Ibadan railway line. Something the pdp couldn’t even dream off
quote author=mohims post=74699936]Chairman and grand patron of looters association of Nigeria[/quote]
That project is being financed by Chinese government on loan to Nigeria. Only GOD knows when we will pay them finished
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by TruthinAction: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kabongo1:
Can he list the achievements?

Yes, let me help him.
1. Thousands have lost their lives through herdsmen attack that have not been declared terrorists.
2. Millions have lost their jobs.
3. So many have committed suicide like never before.
4. DSS arrest on opposition all time high.
5. Increase in fuel price and yet subsidy still remains.
6. Grass cutting for over 300 million and no prosecution.
7. President went abroad on medical treatment for over 100 days for undisclosed ailment.
8. Claims Boko Haram is technically defeated but our soldiers have suffered the greatest lost in the history of Nigeria.
9. Corruption fight on opposition only.
10. Harmless IPOB proscribed as terrorists but herdsmen who carry arms and kills are not.

These are some of his achievements. Please add yours.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by gotnel: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stanleyville:

Your response is needed. These are undeniable facts.
You don't have to display your blindness to true story.

shocked

Yo a fool!.. Simple.
Don't you think we should be able to say things as they are.
Must we always be telling lies?
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2019
mohims:

yes i do. do you?
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by Felixv: 2:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Afobaba33:
But i tot you said buhari is fighting curruption!!! Why can't he charged atiku to court. If truely is currupt.quote author=mohims post=74699936]Chairman and grand patron of looters association of Nigeria
That project is being financed by Chinese government on loan to Nigeria. Only GOD knows when we will pay them finished

atiku is a thief,slowpoke and a sad representation of the greed that is so pervasive in our society -that is a fact.

But what you should be glad about are the number of lives that would be saved, when the rail project between lagos and ibadan is completed -the ease of travel for every Nigerian irrespective of religion or ethnicity.

if the 16yr rule of the pdp had been productive, we would not be building roads,railways,power plans or trying to grow our own food now -we would be thinking of producing world class graduates who can compete with the Chinese or Germans or Japanese -so we can produce world class products that would turn our country into a manufacturing powerhouse.
Re: Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed by mohims(m): 3:03am On Jan 13, 2019
Felixv:

atiku is a thief,slowpoke and a sad representation of the greed that is so pervasive in our society -that is a fact.

But what you should be glad about are the number of lives that would be saved, when the rail project between lagos and ibadan is completed -the ease of travel for every Nigerian irrespective of religion or ethnicity.

if the 16yr rule of the pdp had been productive, we would not be building roads,railways,power plans or trying to grow our own food now -we would be thinking of producing world class graduates who can compete with the Chinese or Germans or Japanese -so we can produce world class products that would turn our country into a manufacturing powerhouse.

Abeg chop knuckle jare. You get brain well. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted / I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.