Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys (58759 Views)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Shina Peller Pictured With His Adopted Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oluphunmy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
the usual answer

Yeah right
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Hidee7529: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
haters....... is this one bathroom slippers.
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Hidee7529: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Where s he going with a bathroom slipper
����mtchewwww
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by KingLennon(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Stephendeals:
smiley
So lovely...

. .
BTW is JJC a full time husband now?..

No do abeg gringrin

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where are the women shamers??

Una dey toilet ? Bad belle no good oo.

Get well soon.

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by eyinjuege: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
I just feel like dabbing ...
I dont know why.
I guess it's because I'm a jennifan kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by enemyofprogress: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluphunmy:

Yeah right
I'm always right

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Greatzeus(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Waakanda:
I can feel his joy cheesy
You are one of the problems of job seekers,you guys conjure fathom glory inside CV for people,look at the CV again,tell me how many graduates out of 100 has such inflated most non existent quality. Besides those crap you wrote inside that CV won't get any a job,not in Nigeria. Recruiters know those fathom glory are cooked up.
Did your parents send you to university to write CV for people,why not write yours and use it to get a job Oh you did like 1000 times but no show grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Nehyooh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
To God Be The Glory !
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oluphunmy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm always right

Not always tho
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Funkybabee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
congrats man, God shame the haters
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Glink2018(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Where s he going with a bathroom slipper

Ask nairaland crew
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by mamaafrik(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2019
May Yaweh name be exalted.

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by macho44(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
oochi123:
Halleluia...I receive mine..
Amen oooo. Me sef, I dey crave for same thing. Twin babies are the bomb especially if Dem mama and papa make sense, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oochi123(f): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2019
macho44:
Amen oooo. Me sef, I dey crave for same thing. Twin babies are the bomb especially if Dem mama and papa make sense, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
..and what are you pondering?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Wizkid Drops Out Of School / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.