Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye (51801 Views)

NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by aishapmbtoto: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
The #change is getting to everyone gradually. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Oweku: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is Nigeria..
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Lumig: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
sisisioge:
Assually, this is becoming really funny! They should sentence him to prison once and for all let us hear words tongue
they can't just jump to that, normal procedure must be followed
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Yankee101: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
lexy2014:

I agree with u but Dino's delay tactics& drama give him away as a weakling. We all no what this all about but dino should man up

Onoja (chief of staff) has sworn publicly to deal with him. People also forget his kogi family house was surrounded and sprayed with bullets when he didnt die his convoy was attacked with gunfire, it was return fire thst killed the policeman.

I can assure you Dino is no saint, witnesses disappeared in his own first tenure election fraud court case, one was killed and dumped under a bridge etc, but we must not encourage impunity
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by henrybomb(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by eddie7: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Have you watched the part where he had spinal cord problems
I stopped at the use of inhaler at 2nd collapse
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dino and Fayose must have been twins separated at birth. angry

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
The #change is getting to everyone gradually. Be careful what you wish for.

I hope your hatred and bitterness over PMB lead you to the world beyond!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Adebowale89(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
famousbowale:
Now that's karma,
I'm totally against this inhuman treatment of a Nigeria by law enforcement agencies that are suppose to be upholding justice.
But be that as it may, this dude truly deserves every evil treatment
coming his way.
The hatred he has for Goodluck was unnecessary.
Freedom of speech is true democracy.
Jonathan for me still remain one of the best president we have seen.

gej one of the best president?, are you high on something? so yar'adua

if you say gej had tolerance than pmb than I will agree because I can still recalled to how the same gej you hypocrites are chanting used securities to harassed people in his govt

and why would pmb and gej be place together. Buhari is a former general and gej was just a mere civilian, so their Democratic character would definitely be different

2 Likes

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by AllenSpencer: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
eddie7:

I stopped at the use of inhaler at 2nd collapse

You have missed an episode

He was interviewed on the sickbed and personally stated that he has spinal cord injury

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by ashala(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
thunder74:
What exactly do they want from this guy?

Its simply a grand plan to render him irrelevant in the oncoming elections.
They want to useless him politically in Kogi.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by okohjay(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
The chronicles of Senator Drama Melaye season 2 �
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Pythondancer1: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dino think say Buhari is like Jonathan that he will make mouth and insult everybody and go scot free...Buhari will finish this guy political career on a low key.

They will play bet9ja with him till Feb 16. By the time that he is free he will come back to his right senses and realize that he is nothing politically... Power pass Power.

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Talknochip(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na wa o.. Smh
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Positiveminds(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
sweerychick:
I don't know why I feel no pity for Dino.. he was part of the propaganda that brought in PMB.. so he should face the consequences..

Sweet comment from a sweetchick. I should be ur guy for this comment. Let's fly the kite!
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Rigel95(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

I hope your hatred and bitterness over PMB lead you to the world beyond!
On his behalf and that of his family and other intelligent people on here, I reject it.

Your statement will be for you and your family. Amen!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by mfm04622: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
lankka:
Nawa
Diswan no folo
Federal lawmaker??

A criminal is a criminal!
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
what is this man crime please

a thug shoot a police man

my question is what do dino have to do with the thug? is it his twin brother
?
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please don't kill our upcoming Nollywood actor oh cheesy
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Iziquiel(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yankee101:

Ever heard of precedence?

Several crimes committed at the state levels are currently being tried in Abuja.

Has Dino's Lawyer filed an application for the case to be transferred to Abuja? His case has not even started for him to make such request, he has been stalling his trial. His trial must begin from Kogi before any application for the transfer of his case to Abuja can be made.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Xander85: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
lexy2014:

I agree with u but Dino's delay tactics& drama give him away as a weakling. We all no what this all about but dino should man up

This makes me respect Mazi Kanu all the more! He even had the balls to tell his oppressors to go tell their boss that Mazi Kanu talk say him dey craze! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dino! Enjoy the change your campaigned for. You think Buhari is a gentleman like GEJ?
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yankee101:
Why lokoja if no ulterior motive? Dino is no saint but we need law, order and due process. It's a federal crime against a federal officer with HQ in Abuja. But the governor wants him gone and everyone knows that.

Perhaps, the crime took place in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Yankee101: 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Iziquiel:

Has Dino's Lawyer filed an application for the case to be transferred to Abuja? His case has not even started for him to make such request, he has been stalling his trial. His trial must begin from Kogi before any application for the transfer of his case to Abuja can be made.

Of course the case has started and several motions filed

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/267228-court-orders-police-to-move-dino-melaye-to-abuja-hospital.html
Court orders police to move Dino Melaye to Abuja hospital
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
sweerychick:
I don't know why I feel no pity for Dino.. he was part of the propaganda that brought in PMB.. so he should face the consequences..
maybe Cuz u got no heart
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by ithink7: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
sweerychick:

My dear, you don't need to have pity for Dino. He did not tie people's hand to vote out gej.
What this gov is doing to him is a rape of our democracy. When the gov is done with him, they're coming for you. And if you think you're a nobody and have never stole Nigeria's money, remember sars love killing innocent people.
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Yankee101: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, the crime took place in Kogi.

Precedence has several cases happening in states being handled in Abuja. From terrorism to kidnapping or even efcc/dss
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by semyman: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Enough of the drama.
I just hope he has not staged this himself with his film producer and director in conjuction with the marketer the common sense senator?
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by BluntBoy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Onojanson:
Dino! Enjoy the change your campaigned for. You think Buhari is a gentleman like GEJ?

Stop this nonsense.

GEJ was not a gentleman. At least, we are not all forgetful like you.

We remember that morning when soldiers seized newspaper vans.

We remember how they stoned APC members in Okrika without any arrests made.

We remember 2014 Osun election when GEJ sent thousands of security personnel to Osun. APC members like Lai Mohammed were arrested by DSS.

We remember the military-style raiding of APC data room in Lagos.

We remember the victimization of APC members and supporters in Ekiti which saw Fayose win without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by IjebuWarrior: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
asobo:
If IYIOLA OMISORE could become senator from prison what will stop DINO from returning to represent Kingdom Of Golden Investment (KOGI) west at the red chamber. Common 50.1% recall failed, is it his re election the will stop.

Very true.. even though we all know Omisore killed Bola Ige! angry

Thunder fire OBJ for sweeping it under the carpet eve after Bola Ige saved his life when he was incarcerated under the military regime. angry
Re: Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye by Winner225(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Best Nollywood actor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.