Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. (55137 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

So a whole Obi of Onitsha and other traditional rulers don turn to instagram models taking selfies all over

Yes o,he is a digital Igwe.if you know,you know.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by rhidollah(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Sen. Shehu Sani prediction of February presidential election
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier today, Sen. Shehu Sani predicted that there is going to be a major upset in the coming February presidential election. He said this while speaking on Arise TV. Read his predictions based on geopolitical zone
Northwest: Buhari will win the Northwest but I don't think he will get the number of votes he got in 2015. A lot has happened in the Northwest like Zamfara, Sokoto & Kano state. It'll affect his vote. APC 60% PDP 40%
Northeast: It won't be easy for Buhari in the Northeast because one of their own is contesting. They have never had this opportunity since 1960. If you understand typical Nigerian politics you'll know that Atiku may take the day. I'll safely predict 50/50
Middle belt: Hmm! Even before Election, Buhari has lost two states already, which is Kwara and Benue states. The crises in this zone will give Atiku an edge. I will predict APC 40% PDP 60%.
South West: the South West is a major headache for the the APC. I think the election in Ekiti and Osun states is giving APC sleepless night. The mood there is different to what used to be in 2015. I'll predict APC 55% PDP 45%
South South: this area will be a walk over for the PDP. APC 20% PDP 80%
South East: This zone is always a No-go area for Buhari. I think the eastern people have issue with the the president as a person. The operation python dance in the east has further da the president reputation in the zone. The perceived marginalization of the southeasters under Buhari has also not help his cause. It's gonna be a massive win for the PDP. APC 10% PDP 90%
Mytake; If a Hausa Man Who resides in the core North can come up with this analysis, keep on ranting and Hero worshipping Buhari on Facebook 24/7. Ema wa alright!
And you think with this analysis PMB will lose.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by rhidollah(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Earlier today, Sen. Shehu Sani predicted that there is going to be a major upset in the coming February presidential election. He said this while speaking on Arise TV. Read his predictions based on geopolitical zone
Northwest: Buhari will win the Northwest but I don't think he will get the number of votes he got in 2015. A lot has happened in the Northwest like Zamfara, Sokoto & Kano state. It'll affect his vote. APC 60% PDP 40%
Northeast: It won't be easy for Buhari in the Northeast because one of their own is contesting. They have never had this opportunity since 1960. If you understand typical Nigerian politics you'll know that Atiku may take the day. I'll safely predict 50/50
Middle belt: Hmm! Even before Election, Buhari has lost two states already, which is Kwara and Benue states. The crises in this zone will give Atiku an edge. I will predict APC 40% PDP 60%.
South West: the South West is a major headache for the the APC. I think the election in Ekiti and Osun states is giving APC sleepless night. The mood there is different to what used to be in 2015. I'll predict APC 55% PDP 45%
South East: This zone is always a No-go area for Buhari. I think the eastern people have issue with the the president as a person. The operation python dance in the east has further da the president reputation in the zone. The perceived marginalization of the southeasters under Buhari has also not help his cause. It's gonna be a massive win for the PDP. APC 10% PDP 90%
Mytake; If a Hausa Man Who resides in the core North can come up with this analysis, keep on ranting and Hero worshipping Buhari on Facebook 24/7. Ema wa alright!
And you think with this analysis PMB will lose..
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by nextstep(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:
Shebi IPOB claim no work is going on there and its all propaganda

So these traditional rulers just went to fish or swim inside river ni

Or Obi of Onitsha is also involved in the propaganda

God Bless Buhari jare

4 + 4

The same stage since 2015... all this noise is just photo op before elections. As soon as Feb 17, you won't hear a single thing about this. Meanwhile those leaders will be looking at their phone for alert.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by oluwaahmed: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

God Bless Buhari jare

4 + 4

No!! you people said that the bridge is nearing completion, but it seems to be that way since 2015
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by babestella: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

You mean Obi of Onitsha led other traditional leaders to go check the same picture from 2015 when they could have downloaded the image on their phone

Are you saying these leaders are foolish

How is that a Bridge or even near a bridge.

Buhari is desperately begging for SE votes. When he and Fashola stopped the project, they didn’t know that a daY like this would come when the deciding vote would come from SE, they are just waking up. They’ll be shocked beyond marrow coke February.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by touchmenot: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
May you receive pillar instead of bridge if you celebrate this insult. Even Emenike residence flyover is worth more than this
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
idealogical:

foolish people, after building lower bridge how can ship deliver goods at already constructed port by Jonathan admin that is still waiting for commission as see port. I though Igbo's are business minded and they refuse to agitate for FGN to make river niger see port work and agitating for second Niger bridge. is second Niger bridge an economy sector that will prove the life of people at east. blind leaders both in governors and politicians
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by RemiOAjayi: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

Is easy to deceive oneself, u know where I know you miss your analysis is Kwara
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by bibina: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

God Bless Buhari jare

4 + 4

abi na osinbade you are supporting since he is yoruba
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by idealogical: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Vivuch: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.
let us be sincere nwanne, this is not the same picture. I have relatives that live around that area. Work is on going there, because they sell food to the labourers.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Dre183(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:
Same picture since 2015.
shut up man... I was there today, work is going on.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Demol4trillions(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
SENSIBLE REPRESENTATIVE WHO SHALL NOT MESS-UP LIKE SOME IN 8TH ASSEMBLY

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Raskasal(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.

Pls provide the 2015 pictures. Then work was not even upto this stage. So I wonder how you can relate this picture to 2015 picture

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Sirjamo: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
elitejosef:
ARE YOU ATIKULATED OR JUST ATIKULATING?

After running several test on my PVC, I decided to see a doctor for explanation. Hear what the Doctor said to me.

Me:
"Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While its blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death, Illiteracy, Disease,High Petroleum prices, etc. However, you are exposed to world-class Education, Healthcare, Gainful Employment & Prosperity, guaranteed by Restructuring, Rule of Law, Motivation for hard work, Industrialisation, and the Common Good of all".

So, get ready to regain your future with your PVC!!! 2019 is here!!!!!

I am so Atikulated.....
Tell your doctor to go back to school, he's a quack.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Vcblinks(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
ofwest47:
The real and true Ibo people being led by Obi of Onitsha are now seeing the true pictures of Buhari's development achievement. Just about two days ago, the Anambra state governor was there to appreciate Buhari's infrastructural big deal on going in the S E ,but for the wailers and haters of Buhari they are completely blind and deaf to on going infrastructural development in the S E
I laugh you,am from onitsha,d igwe just caught there to check on the work nothing else stop politizing every thing.buhari will not have 0.5 votes in onitsha alone not to talk of the east.you guys are wasting hour time,igbos are not foolish like other people even though that igboo smoker obaino talk nonsense only himself will vote apc.The igbos no dey look wetin governor and even ohanaeze say,is inconsequential.They vote who they want ooh.so stop dreaming
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Vcblinks(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Vcblinks:
I laugh you,am from onitsha,d igwe just went there to check on the work nothing else stop politizing every thing.buhari will not have 0.5 votes in onitsha alone not to talk of the east.you guys are wasting your time,igbos are not foolish like other people even though that igboo smoker obaino talk nonsense only himself will vote apc.The igbos no dey look wetin governor and even ohanaeze say,is inconsequential.They vote who they want ooh.so stop dreaming
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by JerryGent1983: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Same picture since 2015.
I dey tell you oooo l'm not even sure of the Authenticity of this news mbok
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by madridguy(m): 4:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Seen.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by alexola20(m): 4:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by vastolord4(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
raumdeuter:

God Bless Buhari jare

4 + 4

Bros that pix is old
Re: Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2019
On coming home to xmas.... I asked my driver to show me the 2nd Niger bridge that's 80% completion...he did... But just like the huge BUHARI project it can not be seen... I asked him to stop by the bridge and show me well maybe I can't see where he's pointing... OH AM ASHAMED OF NIGERIA AND SOON I WILL DUMP THE STUPID COLOURED PASSPORT...

MY FELLOW BIAFRANS PLEASE BOYCOTT THEIR ELECTION FOR YOUR FUTURE SAKE AND THAT OF OUR CHILDREN... So they won't come and be arguing online of a 5% project both from PDP AND APC they are all same.... Only an insane man looks at umbrellas and brooms

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Soldier Cries And Begs After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe (Video) / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.