Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can You Marry A Prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Prostitute? (2282 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Shelumiel:
That is not true and you know it
risk dey in marrying a proffesional ashi.many still dey continue business even after marrriage hence the old saying that an ashi can be retired but never tired.anyway to each its own sha.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
Some get engaged into it cos of their situation or rather frustration.. what about those?.. can’t the be retired and tired ?

lefulefu:
risk dey in marrying a proffesional ashi.many still dey continue business even after marrriage hence the old saying that an ashi can be retired but never tired.anyway to each its own sha.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Livecamp09:
Some get engaged into it cos of their situation or rather frustration.. what about those?.. can’t the be retired and tired ?

any average ashi will always tell u dat she is doin it cos her mom has no money or her dad is retired.but we know there are many girls who engage in runz but they come from comfortable families.many of them find it difficult to dump such a life even when married.iyam tellin u this as an edo guy bros.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Of course I can. Infact there is one I'm playing to marry sef. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2019
Mrbolt565:
Of course I can. Infact there is one I'm playing to marry sef. undecided

Gist us about it bro grin
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by eph12(m): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Livecamp09:
God bless you bro. What is the assurance she won’t be like that after marriage ?
What's the assurance that she won't turn to an olosho after marriage even if she wasn't before marriage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: You Need This To Reach Orgasm Whenever You Want. / Dangers Of Married Women Keeping Male Friends / When Did You Stop Trusting Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.