Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

....... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (8859 Views)

See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2019
chendstone01:
oga relax she was savage you are to vexed to get the joke she busted your intentions My G don't give up on your hustle Las Las u go travel go USA soon one love

i understood the joke
but What has this got to do with USA. I am trying to understand.
Re: ....... by chendstone01(m): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2019
If you ask me na who I go ask .
wetdick:

i understood the joke but What has this got to do with USA. I am trying to understand.
Re: ....... by ghettochild(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
…….
Re: ....... by ghettochild(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
chendstone01:
If you ask me na who I go ask
Wetdick... U should go apply for us visa..
Re: ....... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
ghettochild:

Wetdick... U should go apply for us visa..

why? who cares about the US, i am comfortable here.

2 Likes

Re: ....... by ghettochild(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
….
Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

Nah! Your name tell's me what's oñ your mind

Hehehe why do people on nairaland get dumb monikers to use?
Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

Nah! Your name tell's me what's oñ your mind

Hehehe why do people on nairaland get dumb monikers to use?
Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

I feel no pity for you bro, we live and hopefully we learn. I don't open my legs for my man's friend so don't compare me with the slut that YOU chose to give your family name to. grin
There aren't any villages in America, only Greenwich Village and I believe that is the homosexuals hangout in New York.

Ouch! That tickles lol
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2019
bejeria101:

Ouch! That tickles lol

He was ok with my posts when he thought I was a man but when I told him I was a woman the name calling and attacks began. You know that I wasn't going to tolerate that so I had to retaliate. grin

1 Like

Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 1:47am On Jan 15, 2019
khiaa:

He was ok with my posts when he thought I was a man but when I told him I was a woman the name calling and attacks began. You know that I wasn't going to tolerate that so I had to retaliate. grin

Name calling shows you how shallow he is,cant he get a point across without insults?
Re: ....... by Godsfavour78: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2019
bejeria101:

Name calling shows you how shallow he is,cant he get a point across without insults?
you are talented asslicker bro. grin

Hope you utilize your talent properly.
Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Godsfavour78:

Dullard is that your best? Oponu!
Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2019
Godsfavour78:

Says a fellow asslicker. Oponu
Re: ....... by Godsfavour78: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2019
bejeria101:

Says a fellow asslicker. Oponu
the thing pain you sha. You had to quote and requote. Hope that angry woman paid you well for licking her ass so meticulously and enthusiastically?

grin guy you no even get shame self what do you want to gain from asslicking a random female online. Pussyniggas everywhere not your fault sha.

Just nature and nurture issue.
Re: ....... by bejeria101(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Godsfavour78:
the thing pain you sha. You had to quote and requote. Hope that angry woman paid you well for licking her ass so meticulously and enthusiastically?

grin guy you no even get shame self what do you want to gain from asslicking a random female online. Pussyniggas everywhere not your fault sha.

Just nature and nurture issue.

So your online life of insults has gotten you were exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ....... by OgaTheTop2: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
ghettochild:
His name is Agunbiade Babatope Kolapo on fb.. He's in USA on a student visa n rather than work he chose to take advantage of women in California...
Here's the story.. In 2015 I got married to a Californian lady who came down to Nigeria n we had our wedding.. She returned back to Cali after two weeks... Four month later we started having issue cos she was always monitoring me online...
Long story cut short she wanted out I began pleading with her... Then this guy who happened to be a fellow babcockite based in Santa Clarita.. I contacted to help me talk to her... Atleast if a fellow Nigerian talked to her she would be patient pending when we start d filing process of the form i130.
All the advice this snitch could give me was to leave her alone... That he doesn't deal with white folks bla bla bla...
Well he preyed on d fact I told him she did send me $3500..
Fast forward June 2016.. He's started dating her...
Whether he jazzed her or not... I choose not believe dos crap I heard tho I felt it happened because God wants it to happen...
I did warn my wife about him.. She said I was jealous cos she found someone better n that he loves her.....and I should be happy for her..
I had known they wouldn't last beyond 2yrs..
I moved out of naija to S.A. cos I needed that change of environment so bad.
Well she did bought him a car...
He tore my was wedding pic telling she doesn't need that anymore that she's got him.
While they Dated he never introduced her to any family member even when his mum visited.. He told her his mum wouldnt like d fact he's dating someone older n bla bla bla.. She stupidly accept..
As her eye opened n she stopped giving him money they started having fights....
And he told her he no longer wants her....
Now she says she will never Date naija guys that we all are Yoruba demons( ko kan aiye) I warned her... Na she mumu.
She even told me he doesn't go to work n only wear his Uniform n pretend to go work.
Here is d main reason I posted this..
Guys like kolapo are d reasons many of the Nigerian youth will never get a visa to US.. Cos a whole lot of this women have been used n dumped or duped and have made reports to the FBI n other agency.
Be careful who u trust.. No b everybody wey dey America dey aiit ooo. They might envy what u have.
And am calling him out so as to know what he's doing in America...
Ur brother or friends wife maybe his next victim..
Na whao o! I fear naija people o shocked
Re: ....... by OgaTheTop2: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
the friend had intent to nack his wife.anyway na op Bleep up.wen u have issues wit ur wife or girfriend u dont bring friends into the picture.u iron out d issue with her.
I won't blame the op, op should be thankful. That woman na trashy thing abeg undecided
Re: ....... by OgaTheTop2: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2022

firstly, there is no jazz involved, he toasted her, she opened her legs and slept with her. he didn't force her. she allow herself to be played and hurt. imagine if you were the one, will she pity for you.

i dont believe in kama.
EOD cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo) / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.