Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (34210 Views)

Oyinlola: Buhari Has Failed, We Didn’t Listen To Obasanjo / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Ebullience(m): 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Olagunsoye Oyinlola, chairman of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP), says President Muhammadu Buhari should allow Bola Tinubu, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), contest the president election.

Addressing journalists at a news conference in Abuja on Friday, Oyinlola said Buhari would go down in history as the first president to hire a proxy in a presidential contest.

He said Buhari must debate against other presidential candidates and “account for his stewardship to Nigerians”.

“President Buhari has indeed said senator Bola Tinubu would do the campaigns on his behalf. We hope he was misquoted. Otherwise, Nigerians should simply ask him to step back from the contest and let his party put Tinubu forward as its candidate,” he said.

“Buhari would go down as the first candidate in history to hire a proxy in a presidential contest. He is the one contesting, he should not be afraid to be the one to interface directly with Nigerians.

“We urge Nigerians to insist that President Buhari must show that he is fit and able for the nation’s top job by leading his own campaign and by being at the presidential candidates’ debate.”

Oyinlola also accused the APC of plotting to rig the 2019 elections by refusing to sign the electoral bill.

He noted that the amendments were made in order to have better legal frameworks for delivery of free and fair elections.

He said: “We, therefore, see the president’s decision not to sign the bill as a direct, open threat to the integrity of the elections and it is not funny.

“We call on him, therefore, to have a rethink and sign the bill into law without any further delay.”

https://www.thecable.ng/oyinlola-buhari-is-first-candidate-ever-to-hire-a-proxy-in-a-presidential-contest/amp

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Mitchewww(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is not fit mentally.

He can't really campaign because he might flop.

He is better managed inside the villa than exposing him in campaigns.

But since majority of Nigerians are not fit mentally, they don't care.

Talk of very low IQ.

335 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Pekele007: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari isn't mentally fit enough to rule a complex country like Nigeria.

The man isn't even physically fit to campaign for his reelection yet some group of people and tribes are supporting him.

Nigeria is home to unproductive and backward people like Burnaboy said.

223 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Tunasco4u(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
That means Alh Muhammad Buhari broke Guinness book of record.love you Alh Muhammad Buhari

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by ct2: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
you said buhari will islamize Nigeria, is Atiku a catholic priest

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Racoon(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is what happens when people in desperation cloth a king with borrowed robe who only wants the peeks of office but never wants to accept the responsibility therein.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
SAI BABA KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.
Rubbiish:

u no get shame?
u are very jobless and shameless.
jumping on every thread defending a failure.
Even if u no dey shame, i dey shame for u...
In school u can not defend a project by proxy, here we have a president trying to debate by proxy and some shameless things in human form are already defending him.
This shows how low buhari is intellectually.
How did we ever make the mistake of making this failure a president
Wait for it Rubiish .....
Adebowale89:

The funniest things is, this your jargons won't stop his re-election in 2019
let's go to the poll and stop abusing someone for marketing his candidate.
Market yours or get lost.
You people with low brain think emotional cohere with politics.
Beautiful nonsense
Zansu007:
If you don't know, know now there is a huge curse on you already.
I know u do this for peanut,but the result on you will be huge
Adebowale89:

you're one of the brainless emotional kid I just finished talking about
what was the guy offence? does it make any sense saying all this to you for marketing your candidate?
you people should stop this nonsense. the guy is gentle, if I market my candidate and any of you imbeciles quote me, I will rubbish you all here without civility. what rubbish?
There you have it.
Thanks for the heads upAdebowale89.
We'd rather ignore them.
Ignoring them kill them more.
We will never stoop low to their level to exchange gutter language with them, no matter what.
We are too civil and cool for that.
If you fight with pigs, you get dirty and they enjoy it you know?!
Cheers man!

So Rubiish or whatever your moniker is, be good kid! cheesy wink

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by israelmao(m): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tinubu is given the hardest role of selling ice to the Eskimo after which he will be dumped in the trashcan as usual.Any other term for Buhari is JAIL TERM for the killings of Shiites and other human right abuses as will be decided in Hague.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Rubbiish(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
shame on APC

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by 0nyedikachukwu: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyinlola has said it all. Mr. President should allow Bola contest for him. This is someone y'all wanna allow to continue in Aso rock. I just hope he doesn't shy away from the debate on the 19th.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by nameo: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Did Buhari actually say that Tinubu should run his campaign for him?

Cos I dont understand!!!

That would be the height.

30 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by andreme(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let me see the defence of the Zombies

25 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Rubbiish(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74669889:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
u no get shame?
u are very jobless and shameless.
jumping on every thread defending a failure.
Even if u no dey shame, i dey shame for u...

In school u can not defend a project by proxy, here we have a president trying to debate by proxy and some shameless things in human form are already defending him.

This shows how low buhari is intellectually.
How did we ever make the mistake of making this failure a president

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by 0nyedikachukwu: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
nameo:
Did Buhari say that Tinubu should run his campaign for him?

Cos I dont understand!!!

Lol, I'm not sure you've been following the news. Your president categorically handed over his campaign to Tinubu.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by NwaOhafia: 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Addressing journalists at a news conference in Abuja on Friday, Oyinlola said Buhari would go down in history as the first president to hire a proxy in a presidential contest.

Who don't know that the person there is Jibrin Dan Sudan, so Jibrin coming out to campaign for Buhari will make Nigerians know the truth behind all the lies

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by kessdivine4all: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
I won't be surprised if a proxy is also appointed to do the job in the other room

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Rubbiish(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
andreme:
Let me see the defence of the Zombies
dey will still come out to disgrace themselves
dey lack shame

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
He does not have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by nameo: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
0nyedikachukwu:

Lol, I'm not sure you've been following the news. Your president categorically handed over his campaign to Tinubu.

Please link the news story from a credible siurce for me

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Corrinthians(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Let me guess.. This is supposed to make me not vote Buhari I suppose? grin

Abeg, yarn another opata sir! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Talknochip(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
In a sane clime, no one will vote Buhari as a local government chairman!

38 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Freshfish4: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari should be ashamed of himself, I've never heard of before. This is what Nigeria has be reduced to, we are now a laughingstock in the eyes of the world. Pls who did we offend

24 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by olufolarin2222: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
next page pls
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
yaaaawwwnn to Rubbiish above

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by gurunlocker: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
My own is for him to appear in next week presidential debate....

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Corrinthians(m): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Racoon:
This is what happens when people in desperation cloth a king with borrowed robe who only wants the peeks of office but never wants to accept the responsibility therein.
Atiku will never be president! Get that into your head. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Corrinthians:
Atiku will never be president! Get that into your head. cheesy
CONFIRM.
The earlier, the better for him!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by gabbiadinny: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
We don hear sir...4+4
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
spot on!

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by nameo: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Corrinthians:
Let me guess.. This is supposed to make me not vote Buhari I suppose? grin

Abeg, yarn another opata sir! cheesy

But did he actually say that?

Am surprised non of you have denied this yet, which suggest there is some truth to it

7 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sai Baba

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by zoedew: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
What achievement does Oyinlola parade in governance? Mediocre in government! Mr. “No bitumen”!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) / Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.