Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (34211 Views)

Oyinlola: Buhari Has Failed, We Didn’t Listen To Obasanjo / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Slynation(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

u no get shame?
u are very jobless and shameless.
jumping on every thread defending a failure.
Even if u no dey shame, i dey shame for u...

In school u can not defend a project by proxy, here we have a president trying to debate by proxy and some shameless things in human form are already defending him.

This shows how low buhari is intellectually.
How did we ever make the mistake of making this failure a president
LOL Baba just leave that Guy oO.... E use e sense play 2sure odds for bet9ja wey later cast!!
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by jshow(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lie: how many campaigns did Yar’dua participated?
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Zansu007: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shut up and address the topic fool

ct2:
you said buhari will islamize Nigeria, is Atiku a catholic priest

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Newman224: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buhari is handing over his campaign to Tinubu,he also handed over the presidential debate to Osibanjo.What then can Buhari do self?

4 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by creolehunt: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

u no get shame?

In school u can not defend a project by proxy, here we have a president trying to debate by proxy and some shameless things in human form are already defending him.

The guy is a frustrated loser, whose only ever income is monthly 30k, f being a zombie

4 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Zansu007: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
If you don't know, know now there is a huge curse on you already.

I know u do this for peanut,but the result on you will be huge

post=74669889:
SAI BABA KNOW.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE WANT

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY ......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by CaptainFM1: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
nameo:
Did Buhari actually say that Tinubu should run his campaign for him?

Cos I dont understand!!!

That would be the height.

Yes, that he wants to concentrate on governance. He said governance should not stop because of campaign. I don't know who cursed us as a nation that this lengelenge man managed to be our president!

6 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
all of them are fighting for their own pockets. Nigeria is fantastically corrupt
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by fasho01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
He is the first candidate ever that ought not to even occupy a class captain role at a kindergarten let alone become the president of a country

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Adebowale89(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rubbiish:

u no get shame?

the funniest things is, this your jargons won't stop his reelection in 2019

let's goto the poll and stop abusing someone for marketing his candidate. market yours or get lost

you people with low brain think emotional cohere with politics. beautiful nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Adebowale89(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Zansu007:
If you don't know, know now there is a huge curse on you already.

I know u do this for peanut,but the result on you will be huge

you're one of the brainless emotional kid I just finished talking about

what was the guy offence? does it make any sense saying all this to you for marketing your candidate?

you people should stop this nonsense. the guy is gentle, if I market my candidate and any of you imbeciles quote me, I will rubbish you all here without civility. what rubbish?
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Hydrolysis(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670059:
yaaaawwwnn to Rubbiish above
always in every thread, defending an irresponsible and a failure like Buhari. And i supposed the one your defending made you jobless

4 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hydrolysis:

always in every thread, defending an irresponsible and a failure like Buhari. And i supposed the one your defending made you jobless
Read the response to your comment just above you little boy.
G.A.D!! cheesy wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

you're one of the brainless emotional kid I just finished talking about

what was the guy offence? does it make any sense saying all this to you for marketing your candidate?

you people should stop this nonsense. the guy is gentle, if I market my candidate and any of you imbeciles quote me, I will rubbish you all here without civility. what rubbish?
Thanks for the heads up man.
We rather leave them with their foolishness.
If you fight with pigs, you get dirty and they enjoy it you know?!
Cheers man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2019
creolehunt:

Aren't you the biggest fool of all time?
You look more like the fool here.
You are all over the thread like an agbero in oshodi spitting everywhere.
Who cursed you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by dragonsfly: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
andreme:
Let me see the defence of the Zombies

Look no further than the dead meat seller :

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by creolehunt: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Who cursed you?
Lol. , I've been waiting for you to activate your alternate.

Remember, get a life, a job, a girlfriend, and some dignity. Lowlife that is buttlicking ordinary sarrki.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
TheGreenLand:

Who cursed you?
Lol cheesy.
Silence is the best answer for them....
Thumbs up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by kjhova(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Talknochip:
In a sane clime, no one will vote Buhari as a local government chairman!

In a sane clime, Atiku will be serving multiple life jail terms without the option of parole!

no comparison.

4+4
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Thojan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Eg That guy who's always online spewing trash
Mitchewww:
Buhari is not fit mentally.

He can't really campaign because he might flop.

He is better managed inside the villa than exposing him in campaigns.

But since majority of Nigerians are not fit mentally, they don't care.

Talk of very low IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by dragonsfly: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Newman224:
Buhari is handing over his campaign to Tinubu,he also handed over the presidential debate to Osibanjo.What then can Buhari do self?

Someone should make a meme on this.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by franchasng: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
What I have come to discover about Nigeria is this; Nigeria is like a wounded Buffalo in a thick forest, nobody cares to rescue it from being devoured by hungry lions, instead every carnivorous animal and hunter keep rushing towards the wounded Buffalo to cut some slice of meat for their starving family members at home without caring about the well being of the wounded Buffalo, sadly cry

There is no hope for Nigeria let's face the reality, APC has set a very bad precedent for Nigeria's future; every incoming President will be faced with devilish opposition ready to fight to death to ensure his or her regime does not perform well to ensure they come back to power, and when they eventually come back to power, the ones defeated will form another alliance to fight the next government regime, and the cycle continues till eternity.

Only a military coup headed by a good-willed but brutal soldier could have rescued Nigeria from the current mess but the time for military coup is over all over the world.

So every Nigerian should forget about Nigeria becoming a developed nation, it won't happen, just find a way to take care of your family and friends and if you get the chance to legally move your kids out of Nigeria to a better nation, please don't delay, Nigeria has no future or hope just like Minister Rotimi Amaechi rightfully said, all thanks to brutal opposition game started by APC as led by Tinubu, Buhari and co, God of justice will pay them back cry

If Buhari eventually succeeds in rigging the next month's election and win Atiku, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, etc should accept the defeat and take it as their own payback from karma and God for aligning with evil men to frustrate and send out a good hearted man, Goodluck Jonathan (the most kind hearted President of Nigeria) who happens to have a heart of gold and hid no evil in his heart against any tribe or religion, unlike the current people in power whose hands are soaked with blood angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by shugabasbn: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyinlola is Obj handwriting.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by faithfull18(f): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
franchasng:
What I have come to discover about Nigeria is this; Nigeria is like a wounded Buffalo in a thick forest, nobody cares to rescue it from being devoured by hungry lions, instead every carnivorous animal and hunter keep rushing towards the wounded Buffalo to cut some slice of meat for their starving family members at home without caring about the well being of the wounded Buffalo, sadly cry

There is no hope for Nigeria let's face the reality, APC has set a very bad precedent for Nigeria's future; every incoming President will be faced with devilish opposition ready to fight to death to ensure his or her regime does not perform well to ensure they come back to power, and when they eventually come back to power, the ones defeated will form another alliance to fight the next government regime, and the cycle continues till eternity.

Only a military coup headed by a good-willed but brutal soldier could have rescued Nigeria from the current mess but the time for military coup is over all over the world.

So every Nigerian should forget about Nigeria becoming a developed nation, it won't happen, just find a way to take care of your family and friends and if you get the chance to legally move your kids out of Nigeria to a better nation, please don't delay, Nigeria has no future or hope just like Minister Rotimi Amaechi rightfully said, all thanks to brutal opposition game started by APC as led by Tinubu, Buhari and co, God of justice will pay them back cry

If Buhari eventually succeeds in rigging the next month's election and win Atiku, Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal, etc should accept the defeat and take it as their own payback from karma and God for aligning with evil men to frustrate and send out a good hearted man, Goodluck Jonathan who happens to have a heart of gold and his no evil unlike the current people in power whose hands are soaked with blood angry
True, but people believe one is being pessimistic.
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by Timatayo1: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
They Wii used tinubu and dump him like 2015
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by franchasng: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
faithfull18:

True, but people believe one is being pessimistic.
There is nothing like being pessimistic, it is the truth. Praying for Nigeria is a waste of time just like praying for a dead person cry

Nigeria was built on very faulty and shallow foundation that it was difficult for it to even stand the test of time, now couple with the recent events of things since 1999, which has worsened the situation of Nigeria, if you are exposed and enlightened enough, you will realize that Nigeria has no future, its heading to doomsday.

Good and law abiding Nigerians should focus on praying to God for mercy and favor in their personal life and family so they can be able to take care of their family and friends and if possible, legally migrate out of Nigeria to give their kids a better future away from the doom that awaits Nigeria as a nation
Re: Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte by kurt09(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74670096:

CONFIRM.
The earlier, the better for him!
It seems you always like and share your posts. Kontinue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corporal Enugu: Informant To The Ombaste Militia (Picture) / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.