Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:05 PM

Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? (1546 Views)

Will I Get Medicine & Surgery In EKSU With 284 As JAMB Score? / Can I Apply For Both Utme And Direct Entry At Once? / How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? by Ikennablue(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please i really need to be clarified on this. I just finished ND, now i want to apply for jamb and also for DE in different schools, since is the same examination body, will i be disqualified for dual registration?
Re: Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? by fantasticone1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
No... Just register with different emails and phone number.
Re: Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? by Divay22(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
fantasticone1:
No... Just register with different emails and phone number.
What about his name and picture undecided
Re: Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? by fantasticone1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Divay22:
What about his name and picture undecided

They will put him through when get to the cafe.
Re: Will I Be Disqualified If I Register For Jamb And Direct Entry At The Same Time? by anitasoll(f): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Make money working online for yourself. Work hard for a short time, invest in your self and your business and thank me in one year when you are loaded!

You can learn a skill and you don't even have to leave your house. Work online from home doing what you already know how to do.

Some business ideas include; social media marketing (facebook, instagram, etc), social media management, blogging, freelancing, influencer marketing, video marketing, etc. There's so much you can do online to earn a full time income. At least you can keep yourself busy while making money. smiley

Send me a message if you want to learn more or follow me on instagram @anitasolonline

(1) (Reply)

Free JAMB CBT Practice At QUIZZERWEB.COM.NG / How To Legally Change Your Name / UNILORIN Student Emerges Only Female 1st Class in Engineering Department (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.