Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World (27496 Views)

Welcome My TWIN'S / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / Help Me Welcome My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by JasonScoolari: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Wow
My birthday mate, your princess is all shades of Cute!
That's one of the characteristics of January babies though wink

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Ivanmykel(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2019

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:
Rejoice with me fam as I introduce my cute lil angel who just made a grand entry...

An amazing gift and a blessing she is....

Ain't no words to describe my joy and excitement...

You really have a story to tell. You've survived against all odds and made a way out.

Well.done bro and congratulations
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Jacqueline22(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Amen Pastor Jason

Amen thanks dear
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by JasonScoolari: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ivanmykel:

All my life, it has only been peacemakers, thank Heavens a troublemaker like you applied. I love "troubles" Welcome to Jason Troubles and Son's Ltd. kiss
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Jacqueline22(f): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
As and Jacqueline22 have requested, it shall be granted unto you In Jesus Name.... Amen! smiley

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by egojeny1(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Bia Nwaka, that name is special. Don't steal it from my daughter. grin
Hahahaha u're so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Ivanmykel(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
All my life, it has only been peacemakers, thank Heavens a troublemaker like you applied. I love "troubles" Welcome to Jason Troubles and Son's Ltd. kiss

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by egojeny1(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:

That's yoruba and means the same thing. Mine is Esan language of Edo.
Ok
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by deebrain(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adorable. Congratulations
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Mishhcre(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations boss, welcome little angel.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Just because you managed to burn one femail children person no go hear world again mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
armadeo:

You really have a story to tell. You've survived against all odds and made a way out.

Well.done bro and congratulations

Thanks so much brother...
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ivanmykel:

Wow
My birthday mate, your princess is all shades of Cute!
That's one of the characteristics of January babies though wink

Thanks so much matie....we rock....

1 Like

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Oyabà, Onegbè?

Lol, hope I got that correctly.
grin

Lol..no go bite your tongue jboy...

It is...

Obhi aba onegbe??
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by JasonScoolari: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:

Lol..no go bite your tongue jboy...

It is...

Obhi aba onegbe??
Lol, Ofurè Ovwanlè. grin
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by HopeAlive14(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations Gaby.

Baby, welcome and remember to tell your mummy to practice "baby friendly o"
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
HopeAlive14:
Congratulations Gaby.

Baby, welcome and remember to tell your mummy to practice "baby friendly o"

Thanks boss...baby friendly it is bro..lol

The pikin take after me for nipple grabbing. ..

We grab 'em by the tities (in trump's voice)

1 Like

Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, Ofurè Ovwanlè. grin

You got this right...
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by joepepsy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Godfather no be fkrt mouth oo do the needful.
JasonScoolari:
Awwww!!! Such a pretty little princess. kiss I have never hidden my admiration for new born, and this one is so adorable. Congrats gaby, you're now a father to a beautiful baby.

I am now her "online Godfather and I shall call her "Nwakaego"

May she bring unceasing joy and happiness to your household.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Imortal001: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:
Rejoice with me fam as I introduce my cute lil angel who just made a grand entry...

Congrate my guy!
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Adisbro: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
gaby:

I tap into this beautiful blessing from God
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by godwinstringed1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
dominique:
Welcome to the world cute princess, may you constantly be a source of joy and pride to your parents and and inspiration to your peers.

Go and born your own tongue

HI ma!

Kindly see this. Could you please help me to fp please ma... I believe it will be so helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/4955994/top-5-expensive-mistakes-every
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Adisbro:
I tap into this beautiful blessing from God

Blessings are yours bro..
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Imortal001:

Congrate my guy!

Thanks my bro..
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by gaby(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
joepepsy:
Godfather no be fkrt mouth oo do the needful.

Lol...
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by ominirajj: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Oblongata:
Fatherhood is surely the sweetest thing in the world. .. i rejoice with you bro!

Congrats! !!
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by ima4sure(f): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
cutie angel......uwc God bless and keep u in good health......u will be greater than your parents
......when great names are mentioned your name will be among.....so shall it be in the Name of the Father....Son and Holy Ghost...Amen.
Re: Help Me Welcome My New Princess to the World by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations gaby

Welcome lil princess.. I don dey celebrate here since morning because of your arrival grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.