Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

“my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out (3252 Views)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / N20,000 Tradermoni Tears Adamawa Couple Apart As Husband Drags Wife To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Worries has been expressed by a Nigerian woman about her husband’s affinity to her breast milk which is to the disadvantage of her child.

Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a certain man who competes with his child in the area of breast-sucking.

According to his wife’s account, the man feels jealous whenever the toddler is sucking her breasts for milk. He also has a way of sucking them dry during lovemaking.

She is presently seeking public advice about the next step to take.

Below is the full gist:

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/woman-raises-alarm-my-husband-drags-my-breast-milk-with-my-newborn-baby/

1 Share

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by hisgrace090: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Maybe breast milk have join the list of ritual money making items?

Too much desperation in the land.

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Rubbiish(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
na wa oo
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Men too like breast, oga be dey protest make I stop breastfeeding our boy at 6 months. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Jayslicky: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Joro with his useless stories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by MzErica(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Is your husband from the potor-potor region? If yes he's using your breasts milk for ritual!

That's what they do. They can do anything for money.

Useless money worshipping faggits!

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
so far he is your husband, I don't know what to say again
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by zyzxx(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
What you lack when u were a kid or can't recollect it's taste again. The guy want to re collect the
taste
If u know u know
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Alepa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by darfay: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
MzErica:
Is your husband from the potor-potor region? If yes he's using your breasts milk for ritual!

Tribalism is not good for women

2 Likes

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Alepa(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Men too like breast, oga be dey protest make I stop breastfeeding our boy at 6 months. grin
Those tiny breasts lipsrsealed
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Is that soooooo...

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alepa:

Those tiny breasts lipsrsealed
Sssshhhhh
Munzy14:

Is that soooooo...
angry
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
if he doesn't suck d breast again now....another wahala....b telling him is he seeing another woman abi someone else is satisfying him outside......abeg gather here if u know..all women are confused beings
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by viyon02: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Consider yourself lucky, that he did not lust after another woman's breast and more so breast milk is good for adult too.
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Amarabae(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fake story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Paxie55: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
MzErica:

Stupid post from an insane being.
For your mind, you don comment abii

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Paxie55: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin grin men and breast.
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by prettysassygirl(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
shocked A fertility clinic located in the mainland, urgently needs young ladies between the ages of 19-26 years to donate eggs for couples trying to conceive. You will be compensated with a token of 120-130k. DM for more enquiries. Thanks!
Ordinary 130 k for my eggs,that's too poor,put a beta price grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,I guess the couple should be paying more than 1 m
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Omoluabi16(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
There is really nothing wrong in sucking your wife's/GF breast. But when you feed on her breast milk such men need help. Nutritious or not, men should please respect their old age and leave the milk for babies. grin

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by MzErica(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Stupid post from an insane being.
For your mind, you don comment abii
tongue

You can't handle the truth. You had to result to insult! grin grin grin
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by MzErica(f): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
EggdonorAgent:
shocked A fertility clinic located in the mainland, urgently needs young ladies between the ages of 19-26 years to donate eggs for couples trying to conceive. You will be compensated with a token of 120-130k. DM for more enquiries. Thanks!

Potor-potor people, is this your new strategy? I know you people will do anything for money.

Shame!
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Rosarie(f): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
U have to talk to him.u are human.u have feeling.u feel stressed.for now it is the baby right not ur hubby.if he knew he does no like it why birth.i won't be surprised if he very immature in decisions making.
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Paxie55: 4:56am On Jan 12, 2019
MzErica:
tongue

You can't handle the truth. You had to result to insult! grin grin grin

Look at what you are doing to yourself.
Shamelessly disgracing yourself. undecided
This is new year btw.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Pavore9: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2019
Manpoly:
if he doesn't suck d breast again now....another wahala....b telling him is he seeing another woman abi someone else is satisfying him outside......abeg gather here if u know..all women are confused beings

All women....including your mum?

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
This is a big lie joor.
Re: “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2019
LightQueen:
This is a big lie joor.
So,You no believe??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Fiancee That My Womb Was Removed Due To Abortions In My Past? / Married Men Help Us Out / Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.