Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) (71602 Views)

Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover / Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Gas Tank Explodes At Okpokiri Station Owerri, Kills 5, Injures Others (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by pannyman(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2019
How many litres of petrol is your life worth?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by xcellinking(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2019
An event that could easily be averted if they just stayed away. Fine ... God will preserve you... But not when a person acts unwisely as it is in this case.

The prayer should be to make wise decision everyday.

Fuckyoumod:
The Lord shall preserve my soul... He shall protect my going out and coming in, amen.

When you leave your home in the morning and come back in the evening safely... Please always say "Thank You My Lord Jesus Christ" believe me there is always a reason to say thank you lord.

And this is one of the reasons.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by xcellinking(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Honestly...

The day I saw fuel explode ehn... I started being careful with that substance. Just a little fuel I used to burn some stuff. Omo the way the thing explode ehn

MrCounselor:
Is it right to type RIP for most of those who died a senseless death?

Petrol accident and you went ahead to scoop, they have 10lives?

Normal human being should have ran 440km/hr from the scene.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by xcellinking(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Yes they did the right thing.

Wisemen0147:
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Wisemen0147(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2019
xcellinking:
Yes they did the right thing.

Sorry who did the right thing?

The bank that withheld/freeze the account

The police order issued to withheld the cash in the account

Or a friend that sued the bank?

Thank you
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2019
That stretch of road am seeing there is well tarred ,smooth and straight, which part is the tanker negotiating to warrant the accident?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by otokx(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2019
There is a difference between poverty and greed.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by pagorino(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2019
Una don start this year again... So sad. Rip to the dead. May God keep us alive and safe. A prosperous and accident free 2019 I wish us all
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by sweetilicious(f): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2019
edlion57:
A rich man can never scoop fuel it is always the poor ppl ... People are hungry ... though am Not supporting der action but don't blame them that much ...blame poverty
I don't believe you.Safety is a responsibility for both the rich and the poor.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2019
We will build a rail road to every petrol station? Every country transports via road to the gas station.
InvestorO:
Petrol should be moved on rails by now in Nigeria..... Saddening stuff, The otedola incident still plays in my head every fvcking time i drive pass there Every Nigerian is a moving corpse,we live in a country where our life is not VALUED.......
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2019
Why are you insulting goats, they are smarter than this.
deedy111:
A pitiable pisma

This kind of news happens often but people don't ever learn, why are people behaving like goats
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by xcellinking(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
You asked a question in the your last paragraph... didn't you? That's the answer there

Wisemen0147:

Sorry who did the right thing?

The bank that withheld/freeze the account

The police order issued to withheld the cash in the account

Or a friend that sued the bank?

Thank you
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by Wisemen0147(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2019
xcellinking:
You asked a question in the your last paragraph... didn't you? That's the answer there

They don't/never arrested my friend,the reason am more confused at your reply of "they did the right thing

Thank you
Re: Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) by poiZon: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2019
InvestorO:
Petrol should be moved on rails by now in Nigeria..... Saddening stuff, The otedola incident still plays in my head every fvcking time i drive pass there Every Nigerian is a moving corpse,we live in a country where our life is not VALUED.......
even if they move it by rail or air, once any tragic thing happens u will see the Bucket n jerrycan crew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) / What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.