Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) (3840 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Don’t Spend Your Life Sleeping Outside Power, Osinbajo Advises Outgoing Govs / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
By Wisdom Nwedene

Report reaching Igbere TV news room has it that Senator Dino Melaye is currently sleeping outside the office of the DSS in Abuja today after he allegedly refused to be admitted into the DSS clinic.

He was moved out of the police hospital in Abuja earlier today.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/522725/breaking-senator-dino-melaye-sleeping-outside-after-he-refused-to-be-admitted/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by JasonScoolari: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
The truth needs to be told, Dino is just acting like a lunatic now.

This is gross stupidity.

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Dronedude(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Leonardo DiMelaye

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by zlantanfan: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol, fugitive

At least he still sleeps on some expensive coated tiles not every Nigerian can afford such luxury

This nigga needs to sue the ebira Alfa that made the charm he used in rubbing sarathief chair.

If you Alfa can't make you disappear whenever DSS appears then its a sham

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dronedude:
Leonardo DiMelaye

grin grin Whether true or not this is funny. Seriously though Melaye needs to become a Nollywpod actor fulltime as it seems acting and entertaining is his first love.

Only problem be sey Senate money too sweet. Nollywood chicken change cannot even buy the tire on Melaye's cheapest Ferrari. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Makito015(m): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
M.C DINO
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Igboblog: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin cheesy I don't know why I'm laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by lezan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
The reason I believe Dino keeps been this dramatic despite being a senator is cause he never really worked for the unexpected wealth he found himself and the wealth may just be causing him to misbehave. If he really worked hard for all those money... perhaps he would have been cultured.
Before you quote me... remember Dino’s political God father once said in the senate to a fellow senator and I quote ‘ ignore Dino you know he is a clown’. So anyone taking Dino serious needs to be checked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmmmmm. This is very shocking

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by amaechi1: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
He will soon sleep under the bridge. What a pity what this crop of individual has reduced the red chamber.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by amaechi1: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kosiso12:
Hmmmmmm. This is very shocking
It will only be shocking should God open heaven for heavy down pour.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by DesChyko: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
He who lived by the sword, dies by the sword.
Enjoy the regime you and the other APC/PDP prostitutes foisted on Nigerians. cool

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by AmadiAba: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ewo!
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by teufelein(f): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
.......untravelled Nigerians are very annoying because they don't know the dept of the "shithole" they live in.
Nigeria is hell on earth. Nigerians are been battered and raped left, right and center mercilessly,
and it has become a standard to the untravelled Nigerians.

Nigeria needs disintegration more than anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by haladadon: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
all this is happening because he booed the Dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
teufelein:
.......untravelled Nigerians are very annoying because they don't know the dept of the "shithole" they live in.
Nigeria is hell on earth. Nigerians are been battered and raped left, right and center mercilessly,

Let me guess. You are better because you are 'exposed' and has lived outside Nigeria? Chill. Not everything is good about those foreign land even as I will agree with you that Nigeria needs to get a lot better. Yar Adua said, when he became President, Nigerians are living in hell. I agree. To change it get involved and dont just expect others to do it for you.

Here you arrogantly talk of 'untravelled Nigerians ' instead of viewing yourself a pioneer who can impart knowledge to make Nigeria better with your superior knowledge. Too many are in the business of higlighting the problems while very few are looking for solutions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by namo77: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lol....

What crime did he commit sef..
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by teufelein(f): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Let me guess. You are better because you are 'exposed' and has lived outside Nigeria? Chill. Not everything is good about those foreign land even as I will agree with you that Nigeria needs to get a lot better. Yar Adua said, when he became President, Nigerians are living in hell. I agree. To change it get involved and dont just expect others to do it for you.

Here you arrogantly talk of 'untravelled Nigerians ' instead of viewing yourself a pioneer who can impart knowledge to make Nigeria better with your superior knowledge. Too many are in the business of higlighting the problems while very few are looking for solutions.

did i give the impression in my writing that my ambition is to redeem your nigeria? absolute not.
i'm israel biafran, my task is to restore biafra. what you want to do in your nigeria is for me irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by RipMorosini: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Breaking Bad season six Trailer Bus
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
teufelein:

did i give the impression in my writing that my ambition is to redeem your nigeria? absolute not.
i'm israel biafran, my task is to restore biafra. what you want to do in your nigeria is for me irrelevant.

Well, fine. I have no issues with you. Left to me I would agree for you to have Biafra today. As long as you don't heat up the polity via propagating the clamour for Biafra Hatefully as Kanu is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by klever18(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
ronalDino
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by Realist2: 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nothing should happen to Dino
#freedinonow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by SmartMindsFx: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2019
Hollywood where una dey?

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by JerryGent1983: 1:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Oshigun:

my brother disintegration is the only way out Nigeria can never work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by JerryGent1983: 1:36am On Jan 12, 2019
teufelein:

I was against iPod before but when I studied Nigeria and how things works in Nigeria I saw reasons for disintegration this is the hard truth

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by JusticeSeeker: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2019
This is scripted by lawyers like Ozekhome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by zoedew: 6:04am On Jan 12, 2019
The inanity Of the insane.
Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2019
so funny, this acting is much, season 1, season 2, in expectation of season 3 which will be out this summer

Re: BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) by united2020: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2019
this is totally unaccaptable,imagine this are happening to a distinguish senator of federal republic of nigeria.what is the fate of ordinary citizen ?
lord have mercy!

(1) (Reply)

"No Where Is Safe In Nigeria"—Reno Omokri Reacts To Aljazeera's New Report / Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.