Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (27372 Views)

Peter Obi To Speak At LCCI Today / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Standardcosting(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
[s]
KingOfAmebo:
Sanwo-olu is just an opportunist banking on the popularity and connections of Tinubu, the guy is just a glorious stooge...period.

Just like Fashola and Ambode, he just another tool/conduit to be used to suck Lagos money into Tinubu's vault.

APC want to deliver Kwarans from one man Saraki yet they can't deliver Lagosian from Tinubu...awesomely pretty hypocrites.

The guy that quoted below me is Nairaland residential zombie in case you don't know. He sells imaginary barbeque.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by FOBOKO(m): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is ridiculous
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Royals1st: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Just saying am not fan of any poltican part of fan of any of the this candidate but my question is can we know Mr babajide sanwolu more than AMBODE he said he sanwolu was a mad man and he back it up with a recorded at the yaba hospital where mantaly people are been cure so I don't know why 9ja people always forget things so far because of personal interest GOD safe Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Royals1st: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Agbaje dey mad?

Amode has already answer your question he said sanwolu is MAD internationally so why are u asking if this Jimi is mad

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by princetom1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sanwo olu said he will solve apapa grid lock in 60 days? And his party is in power? Should we tell him that he is selfish or just blatantly lieing?

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Standardcosting(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Pastorlarry: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
PdP winning debate but APC winning elections

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 9jauk: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
LCC is biased there are more Party electorate are fed-up of Tinubu’s Puppets Jk and Sanwolu’s are working together,we are voting them out; Agbero people.

The only alternative is to vote for Babatunde Gbadamosi of Action Democratic Party � ADP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by duduade: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
The refuse bin lying down on our roads at every nook and cranny of Lagos State nko
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by IjebuWarrior: 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
Sanwo-olu is just an opportunist banking on the popularity and connections of Tinubu, the guy is just a glorious stooge...period.

Just like Fashola and Ambode, he just another tool/conduit to be used to suck Lagos money into Tinubu's vault.

APC want to deliver Kwarans from one man Saraki yet they can't deliver Lagosian from Tinubu...awesomely pretty hypocrites.

The guy that quoted below me is a Nairaland residential zombie in case you don't know. He sells imaginary barbeque.

I agree... Nigerians are too sentimental and subjective! Majority can't think for themselves... they lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Buharist is who you are.... No one can take it away from you
afroniger:

Yes, I actually did. And just because you disagree with my analysis of the debate doesn't give you the right to insult me. You PDP supporters behave like e-agberos; getting personal and abusing people that don't see eye to eye with you, just like Agbaje himself. Shiorr.

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Tareq1105: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Mitchewww:
This is good news.

When will Buhari clash with other presidential aspirants?

I wish Buhari will attend the debate. I don't see Atiku as a better debater than Buhari.

All Atiku will tell you is that he will generate employment, provide food, etc but he won't tell you he's heavily owing Nigeria through his companies.

Moghalu and Ezekwezile will do all the talking with unconfirmed statistics, but unfortunately there's more to that office than talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by obaataaokpaewu: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluwasegun007:
How did I manage to miss this... No advert or publicity of the debate... Dam undecided

Anyways, the presidential debate date has been saved on my note pad.

No matter where I may be, I'll stream it live..

Fact vs Figure debate must continue.. If you know you know.. grin grin
there is a Lagos State debate this Sunday by 6pm. It will be aired on Channels TV

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by Makanjuola89: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Agbaje won the debate squarely....

Like for Agbaje Share for Sanwo
He won the debate against Fashola in his 1st term also against Ambode. Election isnt won by debate

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by akinadesun: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ryott:
Agbaje won the debate hands down

Were you there?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by guiddoti: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there

Like Oluomo... like Apc supporters
This is second shut up with no meaningful comment. Your education is just a waste.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 27Pushing30: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
princetom1:
Sanwo olu said he will solve apapa grid lock in 60 days? And his party is in power? Should we tell him that he is selfish or just blatantly lieing?

Smh... he said he would solve tbe problem in 60 days and articulated his strategy ... REREAD the original post and tell me the strategy AGBAJE postulated?

I’m sure after reading it you would understand the meaning of governance.

If I were to be a candidate in Ogun State I would also tap into Sanwo-Olu strategy in my debate .

But hey a lot of Nigerians actually don’t read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by 9jauk: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
27Pushing30:

Smh... he said he would solve tbe problem in 60 days and articulated his strategy ... REREAD the original post and tell me the strategy AGBAJE postulated?

If I were to be a candidate in Ogun State I would also tap into Sanwo-Olu strategy in my debate .

Sanwolu and Jk are liabilities just as Ambode was...getting Orders bourdilion

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
27Pushing30:

let him give d idea to ambode to solve it afta all ambo has more than sixty days to hand over....dont u think so

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

The guy that quoted below me is a Nairaland residential zombie in case you don't know. He sells imaginary barbeque.

Yes Apc are the biggest hypocrites especially with regards to Kwara bt still with regard to Sanwo-Olu I prefer him irrespective of tinubu because he is sound, humble and read and prepared to work. I won’t ignore a clearly good candidate just because I don’t like his Godfather.

Previous state governors have always tried to replace themselves with their stooges and most succeed just that the so-called godsons rebel once in power in most eastern states than in the west.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by basunsam(m): 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ryott:

You sure you read the details.
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by PHILipu1(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Ryott:
Lol.
PDP member spotted
Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by dejsmiles(m): 12:42am On Jan 12, 2019
life2017:
Sanwo Olu is far more informed base on this post

You mean Sanwotinubu(Tinubu's ATM).

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by madridsta007(m): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2019
[s]
afroniger:
Sanwo-Olu is more eloquent and prepared for governance than Agbaje by a long shot. Agbaje had to resort to personal attacks when he couldn't articulate his ideas.
[/s]

Hand-picked by Tinubu because of Ambode failed with his monthly remittances to Tinubu from our own money.

We will show him that Lagosians are sophisticated and not his puppets.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate by gare(f): 1:03am On Jan 12, 2019
KingOfAmebo:

He has added pussycat to his business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Beth Leonard Denies Purported List Of Nigerians Banned From The US / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / 33-Year-Old Ibarakumo Otobotekere Appointed As Commissioner In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.