Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. (6808 Views)

Who Killed It Between This Two Celebrities? (pics) / Why I Would Cheat On My Man No Matter How Rich He Is – Actress Says (photo) / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by mhizbel(f): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

That's what I saw, four packs. grin He's cute but not as cute as Will in his youth.
grin
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by CheedyJ(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

My brother, you've said it all. He's not my type because he doesn't look sane and responsible to me.
Hmmm..looks can be deceiving my sister, I av learnt not to judge people based on looks. Remember he's an entertainer & youthful exurberance may just b responsible for his present looks.. Anyways, we all av our spec so,who am I to debate yours..
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by mhizbel(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
CheedyJ:

Hmmm..looks can be deceiving my sister, I av learnt not to judge people based on looks. Remember he's an entertainer & youthful exurberance may just b responsible for his present looks.. Anyways, we all av our spec so,who am I to debate yours..
I'm glad you understand me.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by pryme(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Amakababe:
Jaden Smith.
I will let that boy fýck me till i enter coma

But he is gay, you will have to do alot to get him to notice you.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by MyGeneration(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Nigerian celebrity Onyi Alex. American celebrity Brittanya Razavi.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2019
Trey Songs, boo, no vex, I cannot lie to myself kiss
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by Amakababe(f): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2019
pryme:

But he is gay, you will have to do alot to get him to notice you.
why do y'all keep saying Jaden smith is gay? Where's the proof of this accusation
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

Bros, you see you harsh o grin

I like your fake gucci outfit.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by iajour(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gabrielle union. (married), yet i like her so much. i jst dey follow am like monitoring spirit on social media.�

Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by mhizbel(f): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

I like your fake gucci outfit.
Thank you! cheesy
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

Thank you! cheesy

You are welcome.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by DONADAMS(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Dshocker:

Aunty amaka have you forgotten that you disappointed 2face.....And speaking about skin colour,their weather is cooler than ours and besides,this doesn't look that handsome like you say
exactly..he isn't even that handsome..i know tons of naija guys that'll give him a run for his money
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amakababe:
why do y'all keep saying Jaden smith is gay? Where's the proof of this accusation
he's gay undecided
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by Amakababe(f): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
he's gay undecided
proof?
I don't think he's a fqqot, bcuz i listen to his songs and they're all about women.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amakababe:
proof?
I don't think he's a fqqot, bcuz i listen to his songs and they're all about women.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by Amakababe(f): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
cheesy cheesy
yeah. Start with BLUE, Breakfast, Lost Boy, and almost all songs in SYRE album.
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
For me it's gotta be Juliet Ibrahim, Selena Gomez, Cardi B( Latina girls are the bomb).

I like my women tall
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by iajour(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2019
Gabrielle Union(married). i luv dis woman so much. dey follow am lk monitoring spirit on social media

Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by iajour(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2019
My celeb crush

Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by frankmoney(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Just one . Kira kosarin
Re: Mention Two Celebrities You Would Cheat On Your Boyfriend/girlfriend With. by maxwell530(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Cardi B is everything... I like that girl scatter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dilemma / When Hidden Defects Becomes exposed / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.