Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria (14542 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2019
RoronoaZoro:
One mumu will still type Atiku beneath this post, I'm just amazed about how Buhari has brainwashed them with his level of ineptitude governance.

4 year tenure, 3 years holiday....

Eh! Eh! Zombie wan vote am again! Smh.
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
When will he visit USA??

When your papa visit and you post the evidence on NL
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Naijatask: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2019
REDshouse:
Non of them is telling us how and the methodology they will apply in solving our perenial problem....

No one is telling us how to revamp our education system....

No one is preaching free and qualitative education...

No one is campaigning on free and affordable quality health system...

No one is preaching on how to stop corruption in Nigeria

No one is talking to us on how to create industries that will employ all jobless youth and unemployed.....

No one is preaching on how go generate over 20 mega watts of electricity and distribute same .....

No one is telling us how and method to use to give all nigerian home prepaid meter to help challenge of estimated billing ...

All they keep fighting is Buhari and themselves with season of transfer of political elite .....

As for me Non of all aspirants contesting deserve our Vote ....

But if there is no option lets stick with Buhari/Osinbajo for now ....cos every succesive govt have been worst than the previous one....
Kudos to you bro for this wonderful write up. But some people still won't understand. I'll rather keep my vote than risk my life to go and vote a govt that will still disappoint me angry
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by frank41(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2019
beamtopola:

Are the ones apc preaches not enough for you?
I thought they preached this in 2015?

Lol.Him dey wait for sermon
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2019
ekpemanga:
Go to America

When your papa visit US let Atiku know so he also can visit.

I am sure your dad is not even qualified to run for Ward chairman in your hometown and you are here throwing shade at someone that can employ your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Ilamina(f): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2019
Give Nigeria visa
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2019
RoronoaZoro:
One mumu will still type Atiku beneath this post, I'm just amazed about how Buhari has brainwashed them with his level of ineptitude governance.

Atiku
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2019
naunasabi:

I am sure your dad is not even qualified to run for Ward chairman in your hometown and you are here throwing shade to someone that can employ your father.

And is your own father employable?

Does he have anything to offer even if its just being a gate man?

You need to look inwards
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2019
onez:
Even the Oyibos are fully atikulated. 4 + 0 things.

Why are you soo mutherfvckingly dumb ?
He has diplomatic assignments and functions to carry out as an ex-VP. The Man is just leveraging on this to do propaganda
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by diego101(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Pastorlarry:
Keep deceiving urself
So Atiku is really decieving himself , can you tell us about yourself and what you have done for you self ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Connecticut: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2019
Pastorlarry:
Keep deceiving urself
. If Atiku likes he should meet heaven ambassador he is going no where.
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2019
cool

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2019
cool cool

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Isoduwa(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2019
All this suya president i nor understand them
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by blessingsystem: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
They said he doesnt have to go to America because he is not running to be the president of America, is he now running to be the president of France?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Greenvaiper: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
blessingsystem:
[s]They said he doesnt have to go to America because he is not running to be the president of America, is he now running to be the president of France?[/s]

Brainless comment

Dunce, did he go to france
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by AntiWailer: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lol.

So after he lose what will happen to the discussion?
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Thojan(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lol.. All the one osunbade and Buhari promised in 2015, where are they??
REDshouse:
Non of them is telling us how and the methodology they will apply in solving our perenial problem....

No one is telling us how to revamp our education system....

No one is preaching free and qualitative education...

No one is campaigning on free and affordable quality health system...

No one is preaching on how to stop corruption in Nigeria

No one is talking to us on how to create industries that will employ all jobless youth and unemployed.....

No one is preaching on how go generate over 20 mega watts of electricity and distribute same .....

No one is telling us how and method to use to give all nigerian home prepaid meter to help challenge of estimated billing ...

All they keep fighting is Buhari and themselves with season of transfer of political elite .....

As for me Non of all aspirants contesting deserve our Vote ....

But if there is no option lets stick with Buhari/Osinbajo for now ....cos every succesive govt have been worst than the previous one....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by REDshouse(m): 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Thojan:
Lol.. All the one osunbade and Buhari promised in 2015, where are they??

Go and ask Osunbade
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
naunasabi:

I am sure your dad is not even qualified to run for Ward chairman in your hometown and you are here throwing shade to someone that can employ your father.

So you and his father are now mates abi? Or how much is Atiku paying you to come online and show us how uncouth you are?

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2019
Nigerians should be tired of these useless men who suck up to white imperialists who are part of those who have sucked the continent dry.

Nigeria, despite the human and natural resources bestowed upon it, her leaders still go cap in hand to the west for aid.

Shameless people.

Read where Atiku was asking for help from the EU for the elections.

The whites believe Africans are monkeys who can't manage their own affairs and we keep proving them right by destroying our own economy then running to them cap in hand to beg for help.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by akdjr(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Probably to see if he can go to USA through France border.
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:

And is your own father employable?

Does he have anything to offer even if its just being a gate man?

You need to look inwards

My papa dey Yankee already. grin
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
5thElement:

So you and his father are now mates abi? Or how much is Atiku paying you to come online and show us how uncouth you are?

"Uncouth" for NL? Oh boy dey there make pant dey wear you. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
naunasabi:

"Uncouth" for NL? Oh boy dey there make pant dey wear you. grin

Because it's a faceless forum doesn't mean you should behave like a garage tout. Insulting his father shows that you don't regard yours, or what would you do if he decided to curse your parents?

And all because of a thief called Atiku?
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
5thElement:

Because it's a faceless forum doesn't mean you should behave like a garage tout. Insulting his father shows that you don't regard yours, or what would you do if he decided to curse your parents?

And all because of a thief called Atiku?

Since you have decided to carry another person matter for head like gala. Your papa plokus. If you had a single regard for your father you would have jejely passed. since you no learn anything from your papa useless life that is why u dey chok mouth for wetin no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
naunasabi:

My papa dey Yankee already. grin

Mopping in McDonald
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Mopping in McDonald

Na the McDonald's money he dey take flex your mama as him side chick each time he come Naija. grin
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
naunasabi:

Na the McDonald's money he dey take flex your mama as him side chick each time he come Naija. grin

Yinmu!

He cant afford a ticket back to Nigeria and moreover; he is an illegal immigrant

He wont make it back to the US if he leaves
Re: Atiku Meets Jérôme Pasquier, Ambassador Of France To Nigeria by naunasabi: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Yinmu!

He cant afford a ticket back to Nigeria and moreover; he is an illegal immigrant

He wont make it back to the US if he leaves

Ask her why she is usually away longer than usual in day during some days in the months of July and December?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / We’ll No Longer Allow Governors To Prevent Rallies Of Opposition Parties - IG / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.