Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Challenge!!! - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Challenge!!! (9298 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenge!!! by Richdad50(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thank you Wadewaltz
Wadewaltz:
Ur penmanship issa crime,we might throw d book at u

My bars is like richdad50,it pins ur ass on d wall and throw d darts at u

Never let d demon take me to hell,Dats why Hellvictorinho said to me in Mourinho's accent "Ja Rule dem all"

Raptex ran away from my little RAPTEST,Next time watch before u swing a ball lyk Mcillroy

Me d d"RED" head devil chased Hellvictorinho out of d Old trafford

Might b doin so to Raptex if he crosses d bridge,Stamford

We were Students of same school of thought,Den I dropped out and started callin d shots

My financial distance from y'all can be ascertained by a few blocks

If I'm done dissin U,next up is V

Double you can b wiped off by my Vime

I cross Ten sea's(tenses),den wait for ur pen to speak

Wanna beef,I roast it for u,tense(tnks) kid

Y'all kids,wat ur doin is rated Hatin(Eighteen)

I wud still win dis battle even if d judge is ur next of kin
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wadewaltz:
U took long to ansa,men I thot u still use Zain

Afta dis battle,I wud be a rapper dat killed a man lyk Gucci Maine

U tink u gat free flows,Untill I kunta Kinte'd u and Usher had to verse for u,"ur still in chains"

I shut down freebasics and we all be sayin goodbye to ur name

Raptex dis is d end of d game

Get ur pronunciations right before u bring ur notes into a professional fight

We host a penmanship-at-stake and I wud be writin on ur balls

If you get depressed afta dis I advise u swallow penecillin

Fake rappers now claimin atheist,Wonda who gave Ramadan to a Mason

Dont give me ur atheist shii again,ur d back-up singer of d sista dat sang "Jesus Mereji"

Ur rap so not fluid lyk a decree straight outta Aguiyi's regime

Fake Atheist church-worker suckin his pastors dick in RCCG

Here I go again, I'm going in,you know who I be/ Me to you and other rappers is like Jigga to Sir, Rumi and Blue Ivy

I'm bout' to give you a lyrical ass-whooping, I won't spare the rod/Nigga, I never said I was an atheist, I believe in God/ You know you got nothin' on me, so, you tried to drag my name in the mud/ But I'm still thrashing you, Compared to my flow, yours is a dud

Before you try to get at me, get your facts right/ I go so hard when it comes to rap,boy,I rhyme tight

Tryin' to put dirt on my name is something you can't get away wit'/ You can't write your name on my balls, there you go again wit' that gay shiit/I keep spittin' hella fire, boy, I stay lit/ When it comes to rap,boy, I ain't nothin' to play wit'

I'm a Lord when it comes to rap, call me the hip hop juggernaut/ My flows knock other rappers out like an upper cut

Every real hip hop head knows my bars are hella fluid/ Keep Tryin' to get at me and I'll keep makin' you look hella stupid
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Ur penmanship issa crime,we might throw d book at u

My bars is like richdad50,it pins ur ass on d wall and throw d darts at u

Never let d demon take me to hell,Dats why Hellvictorinho said to me in Mourinho's accent "Ja Rule dem all"

Raptex ran away from my little RAPTEST,Next time watch before u swing a ball lyk Mcillroy

Me d d"RED" head devil chased Hellvictorinho out of d Old trafford

Might b doin so to Raptex if he crosses d bridge,Stamford

We were Students of same school of thought,Den I dropped out and started callin d shots

My financial distance from y'all can be ascertained by a few blocks

If I'm done dissin U,next up is V

Double you can b wiped off by my Vime

I cross Ten sea's(tenses),den wait for ur pen to speak

Wanna beef,I roast it for u,tense(tnks) kid

Y'all kids,wat ur doin is rated Hatin(Eighteen)

I wud still win dis battle even if d judge is ur next of kin

Left the scene for a minute only to come back and meet Wadewaltz talkin' out his ass/ You're tryin' hard to look like you matter but you don't occupy space or have mass/ I'm takin' y'all rappers to school,boy, We're not in the same class/You think you can get to me by makin' false claims but I'll pass

I got bars on bars, when it comes to rap, I never run/
I'm a killer with the flow, boy, I kill rappers for fun

I keep it 100,A1 flows are what I'm kickin'/You ain't keepin' it real,Nigga, Stop the attention-seekin'

Quit wit' the name-calling,you're disturbin' my mention/If you want to prove you can spit, It's not by seeking attention

You ain't on my level, nigga, take notice/When It comes to rap, I'm an expert, you're a novice

My flow is a weapon of mass destruction, a dangerous tool/Don't let me do to you what 50 Cent did to Ja Rule

I keep it real, y'all other rappers just be bluffin'/You're a dead man walkin', Imma put you in the coffin
Re: Challenge!!! by Wadewaltz(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
M d only lion in dis PRIDE,Raptex be a cub,he shud drop his DOWN

Cant believe M battling wit a BRON who cant lace up his JORDAN

Brains are needed in a battle,u ride ur luck on a TROJAN
horse,hidden in d wood,my bars scripted straight from Zeus HANDS

God flows,Push a T across d thread,Atheist crappers called rappers gettin deir head slammed,u can aswell eat d SANDS

We know dey(my bars) hot,I can help opponents wit hand FANS

Started from d bottom,no Drake cliche,M talkin abt my uppercut dat made u hit d CANVASS

Wait a minute!,I was abt to drop ENTEDRE'S

I save for it for d war,dis battle Aint worth it,not wen M battlin my foot soldier wit no SANDALS

M a hero,raptex tried to smoke me but got my female counterpart now M savin up d Psychatrist bill,I beta go check up on d BANKERS
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wadewaltz:
M d only lion in dis PRIDE,Raptex be a cub,he shud drop his DOWN

Cant believe M battling wit a BRON who cant lace up his JORDAN

Brains are needed in a battle,u ride ur luck on a TROJAN
horse,hidden in d wood,my bars scripted straight from Zeus HANDS

God flows,Push a T across d thread,Atheist crappers called rappers gettin deir head slammed,u can aswell eat d SANDS

We know dey(my bars) hot,I can help opponents wit hand FANS

Started from d bottom,no Drake cliche,M talkin abt my uppercut dat made u hit d CANVASS

Wait a minute!,I was abt to drop ENTEDRE'S

I save for it for d war,dis battle Aint worth it,not wen M battlin my foot soldier wit no SANDALS

M a hero,raptex tried to smoke me but got my female counterpart now M savin up d Psychatrist bill,I beta go check up on d BANKERS

I keep it 100,I don't spit nothin' less/I'm a problem child in this game, nigga, call me sess

My flow gets iller everyday like a sickler/Go put in more work, get outta here wit' your weak bars

I got the type of flow that you can't help but admire/ I'll always remain undefeated, your game plan would always backfire

I said I'm not an atheist, what does this battle have to do wit' my belief/ Hip hop heads read your bars and cringe, mine makes them heave a sigh of relief

You failed to make me eat sand, I made you bite the dust/ Nigga, You're so wack that I read your bars wit' disgust/ You don't stand a chance against me, you've already lost/ I keep improvin', I get better every time I bust

I'm always killin' wack MC's, I keep my gun cocked/I keep my game tight,like a prison cell, I keep my flow locked

I keep spittin' fire, call me the rap dragon/ You're a dead man walkin', go put a bodybag on
Re: Challenge!!! by Wadewaltz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okay,now we are on d same level.Battle close!,both Warriors died,nice competition u gat dere Raptex!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Okay,now we are on d same level.Battle close!,both Warriors died,nice competition u gat dere Raptex!

Big Ups!!!
Re: Challenge!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
raptex:
Hope it hasn't died? Rap is a brother to poetry. It's a great way and a beautiful form of self-expression.
Lol. Now, my passion is six feet under.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open / Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi / Dopest Modenine Barz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.