Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Cellmagazines Exclusive Interview With Jane Michael Ekanem, Top Nigeria Fashion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cellmagazines Exclusive Interview With Jane Michael Ekanem, Top Nigeria Fashion (250 Views)

Didi Ekanem's House On Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Abuja Hosts Inauguration Day Concert With Top Nigeria Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cellmagazines Exclusive Interview With Jane Michael Ekanem, Top Nigeria Fashion by johnvianneycozzy: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2019

Cellmag: Who is Jane Michael Ekanem?

Jane Michael: First, my name is Jane Michael Ekanem and the name of the brand is JANE MICHAEL, JANE MICHAEL is an outlet or a company that deals with fashion. Everything fashion related from styling to designing, teaching to consulting. That is what JANE MICHAEL is. Jane Michael Ekanem who is the creative director of the brand influencer for several reputable brands like, Samsung, Ciroc, Moet and Schandon.

Cellmag: In your own terms, what would you say fashion is?

Jane Michael: for me, fashion is a lifestyle, it’s a way of living. Fashion is avery easy way for me to interpret who I truly am. That is what fashion is to me.

Cellmag: How long have you been in the fashion industry?

Jane Michael: I’ve been in the fashion industry for apparently over Ten years.

Cellmag: How did you come about the flair for fashion?

Jane Michael: My flair for fashion started as a child, I think it’s in-born. Not I think, iknow it’s in-born. Growing up as a child, I wouldn’t want to wear cloths that did come with a matching bag. I remember vividly as a Four year old child, I used to stech my my designs. I’m never used to like having something that someone else would have. I’ve always wanted to unique and different, so I always founf myself steching my designs and my mind would never come to rest until that design is been executed.

Read full interview at

https://cellmagazines.com/2018/12/18/exclusive-interview-with-jane-michael-ekane/

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On How She Started / Big Brother Naija 2019 Audition Dates & Venues Announced!!! / Jfortune Goodman Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.