Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Beware Of Fake Money Scam! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Fake Money Scam! (670 Views)

See How Fake Money Is Printed Please Be Careful Of Counterfeits / Man Caught Buying Goods With Fake Money In Delta State (Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Dariye(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders,

pls beware of people that go about hiding fake monies admidst real ones to spend to unsuspecting victims o.

I fell victim today at my place of work (place wey i just dey manage for 5k per month pending the end of strike before i go back to school atleast make i take buy foodstuffs go school reduce stress on my guardian). The woman came in and bought an appliance worth #8,500 and then deliberately and carefully placed one fake #1,000 note in between.

Painfully, that's the only sale I made today. Boss came back, i happily handed over the money to him and suddenly, he just fired up "What is this, are you blind?" i was shocked when he showed me the fake money. He then angrily left the whole money on the table for me to look for the woman (where i wan see her) and give him his complete original money latest by tomorrow or else, he'll deduct a whole 2k from my salary (that's if i even complete 1month before ASUU calls off the strike, i started on Monday 7th), 1k to replace the fake 1k and the other 1k for being careless. I'm just confused as i don't even know what to tell him tomorrow. I blame FG and ASUU for this sha! Me wey suppose dey school dey prepare for new semester, dem take their own put me for gbese.

Anyways, that's my story. Just wanted to warn you guys to be careful not to fall victim like me.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Dariye(m): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Pictures...

(Pls don't mind the picture quality. It's from my palasa Asa phone).

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Fuckmytoto(f): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Sorry4 ur loss buddy.. do you need some Pussy to relieve your stress a bit??
Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Dariye(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Fuckmytoto:
Sorry4 ur loss buddy.. do you need some Pussy to relieve your stress a bit??

Oga, park well jare. Go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Fuckmytoto(f): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Dariye:

Oga, park well jare. Go and sleep

grin
[/left][left]
grin grin
Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by jabolo(m): 2:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Dariye:

Anyways, that's my story. Just wanted to warn you guys to be careful not to fall victim like me.

And you've done the public a good service.

Send me a PM if you can.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Twizzy30(m): 2:04am On Jan 12, 2019
see that madd shim up there offering free rotten pussy on a platter of plank grin
op sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Dariye(m): 2:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Twizzy30:
see that madd shim up there offering free rotten pussy on a platter of plank grin

op sorry for your loss

Thanks.
Btw, don't mind that one up there. Surprisingly, she might be a very decent person offline but since this is a faceless forum, people have the privilege to be whatever/whoever they wanna be. Lol
Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Dariye(m): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2019
jabolo:

And you've done the public a good service.
Send me a PM if you can.
just did sir. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Dariye(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2019
Update...

Got to work this morning with boss, settled in after the normal clean up and goods display. He requested for the money from yesterday, collected it from me and removed the fake one and kept it in a different pocket without uttering any word about the incidence before excusing himself to step out briefly.

But if I know him well enough, I'm very sure he'll carry out his threat.

No wahala!!!
Re: Beware Of Fake Money Scam! by Xisnin(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2019
Twizzy30:

op sorry for your loss

Dariye:

Thanks.
Btw, don't mind that one up there. Surprisingly, she might be a very decent person offline but since this is a faceless forum, people have the privilege to be whatever/whoever they wanna be. Lol

He is 100% a man trying his hand on scam or blackmail.
All provocative usernames with "f" attached are men looking for who to scam.

Sorry for your loss and your boss is wicked for wanting to make extra money out of your misery.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Herdsmen 'kill 15' Including Aged Couple In Raid On Three Adamawa Communities / Beware Of Internet Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.