Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program (1060 Views)

Learn How To Program For Free / How To Program Outseal Arduino PLC / First Thing First, Learn To Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program by Bishop1monte(m): 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
I am Interested in building an app, and I am willing to learn how to code and program. I stay in akute close to Berger lagos state. You can get back to me on 07056562256

Please I no too get money cos I am a final year student waiting for the strike to end

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program by ayinndeadde: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Your website is often your customers’ first experience with your brand. If you don’t have design experience, do you really think you can do it justice? Remember first impressions are everything. Don’t allow your customer to make assumptions about your business because of a poorly designed website.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program by Bizmagnet: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Bishop1monte:
I am Interested in building an app, and I am willing to learn how to code and program. I stay in akute close to Berger lagos state. You can get back to me on 07056562256

Please I no too get money cos I am a final year student waiting for the strike to end
Chat me up through my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program by incometreasury: 4:27am On Jan 15, 2019
In this era of online presence anyone can actually learn how to begin to code and with more practice, programming can actually be mastered. There are online free tutorial sites where one can visit to learn coding gradually. For instance if you want to learn about coding on web design and programming, you will have the knowledge of HTML, JAVASCRIPT, CGI, PHP, ASP,ASP.NET and possibly XML You can learn about the mentioned programming languages from free tutorial sites such as:
https://www.w3schools.com
https://www.coursesweb.net
The effort you put up in learning how to code will yield great benefits and this may be a source of nice supportive income.
https://www.soowec.com/2014/09/01/passive-income-for-web-designers-and-developers.html
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program by AkinseteK(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bishop1monte:

I can train you on a one on one training , you can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Program by mustang247: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2019
U can whatapp me on 08167828256, I already have one person I am taking, u could join us if u interested.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get International Numbers In Nigeria / Android Programming / Where To Learn Programming In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.