Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP (28891 Views)

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / 2023: A Woman May Succeed Buhari — Zainab Marwa / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by 34webers(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol.
Even if buhari appoints an okoro, as usual of course, within a week, the society of criminals whose members are drawn from pigs and idiots will start raining insult on him for doing his job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2019
Here's what Bubu will do (and you can quote me when it happens):

He will delay the appointment of a new IG and extend Idris tenure till after the election. Or he will appoint someone from SS/SE on an acting capacity/basis. This is to avoid any dust it will raise before the election. Then, bam! After election, he appoints a Northerner.

NOTE: After his overthrow in 1985 and his tedious journey to aso rock, bubu doesn't trust people and want to sit tight. FOR ALL SECURITY AGENCIES AND EVEN PARAMILITARY and other sensitive positions ike efcc, dss, nia, customs, finance, nnpc, defence etc Bubu will only appoint a Northerner - if possible his own brothers and sisters like Mahmood and Zakari in Inec.

He only reserves positions of spokespersons to SE/SS or maybe a few backyard, insignificant, unknown and junior ministries like tech and labor.

Nigeria has never had such a divisive and sectional president like this one before and it will never happen again. He will be the first and last of his kind.

PS: God, abeg oo. shocked See the way this guy worship Buhari from front page to front page and he said he's not on duty? This one na love, abi working/posting for your money?Loooool. He's now even printing WhatsApp banners to send his message.

Cc: BMC abuja centre coordinator/Bashir Ahmed/Sarrki, please promote this guy already to the Chief zombie position grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by StoneLucifer: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2019
To hell with your appointment of I.G ...Igbos are not interested in that. They don't need such Greek gift. Buhari must be shown the way back to Daura where he mates with his cows..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by oluwasegun007(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2019
Let's wait and see... Na acting officer go they there until after election.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Eledan: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Igbo people and ambushing, why not leave the duty of whom to appoint to the person whose job it's to make the appointment.

There are 4 DIGPs and 6 AIGPs any of these persons can be appointed as the next IGP, you reeled out the profile of just one person with a misleading heading.
What happened to the other 7 or so Officers, it not even politically wise to change the Head of the police at this delicate time, let alone picking someone from a region that's hostile to your ambition.

Your brain is working perfectly well
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2019
dis trash made fp nawa oooo a woman can handle ig yet she reach aig...
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by bettercreature(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Buhari as to be mad if he appointed any from the East.
Insane really.I can bet my two balls,it will never happen
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Bolognese: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2019
“He was born on August 12, 1959”

Why appoint an IG who by August will also retire? Na industrial training the IG come do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Toscarel: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
This is impossible, after constantly insulting the North. The Igbo's want the North to appoint one of their Sons as the IG of police? Karyan ku. cool
Dream on.

if its not the mumu worrying you can't come up with such babble so because they insulted the north they can't be appointed as na ur papa get the country ode ,stinking thing , illiterate , dunce ,halfwit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by RTSC: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2019
celeiyke:
Buhari won't appoint IGP from the 5% region. Even the SW doesnt have a serious operational security agency let alone the 5%
What is the business of the south East with the south west?
We don't have the same destiny.

Buhari sacked adeosun and replaced her with a northerner.

It doesn't mean the south East will condone such. You are ass lickers. And buhari knows the difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by contigiency(m): 9:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Buhari as to be mad if he appointed any from the East.

If he does so, you people will still not appreciate it but Would say he did it because election is very close. so let him do what he thinks is best for him.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by BruncleZuma: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2019
Will never happen and if e do, they'll get the SSS or customs treatment.

Serve but don't make any noise.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Kokolet11: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2019
olagbola55:

It only shows u are pained
pained on what?when I am doing so well in my businesses. I only pity you and other jobless youths out there.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by linusbnn(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2019
Almaiga:
Trash.
This is impossible, after constantly insulting the North. The Igbo's want the North to appoint one of their Sons as the IG of police? Karyan ku. cool
Dream on.

Power is transient. After highest 2023,leadership will change, so why killing yourself?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2019
celeiyke:
Buhari won't appoint IGP from the 5% region. Even the SW doesnt have a serious operational security agency let alone the 5%
its laughable that you made such a comment. i don`t blame you,you could be another 16 year old with a smart phone.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Kokolet11:
pained on what?when I am doing so well in my businesses. I only pity you and other jobless youths out there.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by bootstrap(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2019
Whoever wrote this article apparently doesn’t knw how these appointments work. The two people u mentioned will be retired, mainly for one reason.... they both joined the force 1984, their retirement is already in sight....

I actually wldnt recommend a new IG this close to elections tho... especially seeing as I feel the election might go into a runoff, some stability during the period might just be what wld save the country frm burning down.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Torylanez(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Kokolet11:
your comment is one of the reason your zoo will remain backward. son and son everywhere.

Nothing for ipob flatheadinhos
They should go and get their biafura

U want to feed a dog and u are holding a cane �

U can't hate Nigeria so much and still want to get your share from national unity or pot
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by StillX10(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2019
Buhari will put his kinsman there jare
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Torylanez(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2019
theoldpretender:

If a South Easterner is qualified enough....then why not choose the person?

Tribalism has no place here.

Same southeast that wants biafura ?
Same southeast that abuse Nigerians and call them animals and zoo?

U must be joking
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Valstresser: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Peace Ibekwe Abdallah, once CP Ebonyi State. Crime rate reduced drastically under her watch in Ebonyi State. She embark on night patrol with team of mobile police men round the city every night from 11pm to 1pm. Under her watch, police teams are dispatched to strategic areas, known for crime, at night to ensure that residents sleep with their two eyes closed. Under her watch, police patrol vehicles get fuel from NNPC Station every morning and evening, supervised by her PA, to enhance their operations. Others may have a better profile, I only emphasized on the person I know.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Almaiga: 9:53am On Jan 12, 2019
Kokolet11:
your comment is one of the reason your zoo will remain backward. son and son everywhere.

And you will remain a third class citizen of the Zoo.
Cause the North said so. cool

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Kokolet11: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2019
Torylanez:

Nothing for ipob flatheadinhos
They should go and get their biafura

U want to feed a dog and u are holding a cane �

U can't hate Nigeria so much and still want to get your share from national unity or pot
yes I am ipob member and I am 100% sure that I'm better than you.I have many successful business in and outside Biafra while your jobless soul is here fighting for zoo politicians,who send their childrens outside our beloved zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Kokolet11: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Kokolet11:
yes I am ipob member and I am 100% sure that I'm better than you.I have many successful business in and outside Biafra while your jobless soul is here fighting for zoo politicians,who send their childrens outside ur beloved zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Almaiga: 10:06am On Jan 12, 2019
Toscarel:

if its not the mumu worrying you can't come up with such babble so because they insulted the north they can't be appointed as na ur papa get the country ode ,stinking thing , illiterate , dunce ,halfwit

Keep chest beating.
No South Easterner will be allowed to head this Country's Police, Never.

You can quote me anywhere. cool

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Almaiga: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2019
linusbnn:

Power is transient. After highest 2023,leadership will change, so why killing yourself?.

Come 2023 it's either power returns to the West or the South South. But, definitely not the South East.
Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Kokolet11: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2019
Almaiga:

And you will remain a third class citizen of the Zoo.
Cause the North said so. cool
third class citizen that is doing better than first class citizen is that one a first class citizen?a first class citizen that has 80% of their people as beggars is that one still a first class citizen? I rather be third class citizen and become successful in my business than be a first class citizen and become beggar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by Almaiga: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Sagamaje:
Zombie above me grin

You no well. cool

Re: South-east Top Officers Who May Succeed IGP by kayusely70(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
In Nigeria or Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Naira Is In Free Fall – Olusegun Aganga / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Boko Haram Kills Soldier, Family Cries Out As Army Refuses To Release Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.