Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos (39453 Views)

Femi Branch Rants As Trucks Return To Lagos Bridges / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by praizblog: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2019
Famous nollywood actor Femi Adebayo rants on his page as he was not able to was suddenly surrounded by fans on a bike after the bike man shouted his name.

Life of a celebrity. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-adebayo-rants-as-he-was-surrounded-by-fans-while-on-top-of-a-bike-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by praizblog: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2019
See more photos and Video of Femi Adebayo on bike on the street here >>> SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2019
So what are you feeling like now? Will Smith or Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Eat the humble pie and remain humble.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Jay1F(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2019
Rubbish Actor, show us the pics of where they surrounded you

21 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:35am On Jan 12, 2019
Dats part of the life of a celebrity, anywhere you go you are easily noticed

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by ise82(m): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2019
My best actor.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Kelamma(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Oga are you a political somebody that they are mobbing you? Are you sharing money? Are you an APC agent buying PVC?

Abeg undecided

Modified
Didn't know you are a political appointee.I won't blame the people mobbing you then.They probably thought you were in their vicinity to buy PVC. Na APC way na. Pele sir.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Ayoswit(f): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2019
I knew he dropped something for the boys, if not something for loss for him body wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Imustreturn(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2019
Ok brother
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by helinues: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2019
So because of the N5k Wey you share you no go let us hear words.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Alepa(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Mumu
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Jan 12, 2019
Na love dem get for you nah.
That is the price you pay for being a celebrity......

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Moreoffaith(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Nigeria for you.
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Haykins2115(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2019
Life of a star no easy na

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by VoicePro: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Good for you.
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by obembet(f): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:

This life style doesn't work for u last year and u have started again... Pls change for ur own betterment. God bless Nigeria

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by sparog(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2019
grin

Lie say u no enjoy am

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Exponental(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:
you expected a selfie with the okada riders or did he tell you it's the movie scene? If you need pix, ask a photographer for uncollected copies. Not all stories have backups. I. understand he could frame the story but..... cool

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2019
Thats why i like Odunlade. he would have performed a comedy stunt for them immediately which will make them all laugh and free him

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by ozento: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2019
wat is dis one feeling like?
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by IkpuMmadu: 7:07am On Jan 12, 2019
We haven't watched his movie, is he an actor or a debtor

We wait to watch his movies here in Waikiki
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07am On Jan 12, 2019
Jay1F:
You call Adebayo Femi a rubbish actor

You need to take your meds

Respect should be given to those it is due

I would have questioned his acting prowess if he was not mobbed.

But I doubt anyone knows you in your street undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
sparog:
grin
Lie say u no enjoy am
lolzz
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by sexyboy193: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
@femiadebayo, are u now saying you are popular than Femi otedola or what. Or probably you just want people to know that u still have cheap populariy. Yeye...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Offpoint: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
I understand you sir, that's how I went to visit my old neighborhood and the love the ladies, the kids, the guys and even the marriage folks showed me was out of this world.

Life of a Celebrity.

...life is too short to be a sadist.

*Don't take life too serious
*Learn to give out of your little
*Speak against evil
*Be friendly
*Be willing to take a bullet for a stranger, not for your love ones only.
*Not everything money can buy...
and lastly
Give the kid next door to your girlfriend N100 whenever you visit and you have yourself a human surveillance camera/informat.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by registration(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Kelamma:
Oga are you a political somebody that they are mobbing you? Are you sharing money? Are you an APC agent buying PVC?

Abeg undecided
He is actually holding a political office

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos by eyeview: 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
Who's he? Never heard of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Son (Photo) / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.