Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives (46510 Views)

LAUTECH Vs UNILORIN: Students Battle On Twitter / Unilorin Students Disrupt Lecturer's Class To Celebrate Nigeria's Victory / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by Timisamd(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
Lekison:
grin everybody wan go heaven but nobody wan die.
true talk
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by jeff1607(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
they don't even trust themselves.

my guess is a "bomb scare"
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by MightySparrow: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Interesting, when the devil is running from evil grin
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by Teryfik(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
RZArecta2:
your article is filled up with too many unnecessary words which makes reading it tedious. You can and have to do better for you to earn the title " the stunning pen"
Your opinion......
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by Ayobami7(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
lol
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by RZArecta2(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Teryfik:

Your opinion......
advice no be curse, if you want to be a better writer then you have to improve on your use of words. It's the same thing you'll be told anywhere you go to but it seems a major problem you have sha is pride. Let me sip my zobo in peace cool
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by Teryfik(m): 3:36am On Jan 13, 2019
RZArecta2:
advice no be curse, if you want to be a better writer then you have to improve on your use of words. It's the same thing you'll be told anywhere you go to but it seems a major problem you have sha is pride. Let me sip my zobo in peace cool
You don't judge a writer with one article bro...... BTW, did you Ask yourself What type of write-up this was before turning yourself to special adviser
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by RZArecta2(m): 3:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Teryfik:

You don't judge a writer with one article bro...... BTW, did you Ask yourself What type of write-up this was before turning yourself to special adviser
bros you said it's my opinion na, take the advice or leave it shikena. You gave yourself a title that shows you have an interest in writing ie "the stunning pen" hence the advice. ONE ARTICLE can make or mar you, an external examiner or editor would rip you to shreds no sentiments attached, this same one article has given me an insight into your regular mode of writing. Like I said before sha, advice no be curse and now I apologise for disturbing you with my busy body, no vex abeg. Have a nice week ahead cool
Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by Oluwaafunmilola: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
Call, text or Whatsapp 08175318043 to place your order for our fast selling smiley bags, flat shoes etc. Follow us on @eventsnmoreng on IG and Twitter and like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/eventsnmoreng) to view our products.

Re: Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives by RealAdewole(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Randy100:
The run is due to insecurity in the land. Vote Buhari out so that you will stop running like headless chicken.
they did not listen o, now everything is even worse, na out of the country people are running to now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / 4 UNILORIN Accident Victims Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.