Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. (839 Views)

Tracking A Criminal With Up Address / Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act / 5 Guides On How To Avoid Plagiarism As A Blogger- Nairathreads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. by CilicMarin: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2019
You created a blog, and instead of working hard to drive traffic to your site, you go about lifting articles from major traditional newspapers and major online newspapers and changed every mention of their original names to Akelicious...

This is the highest form of crime in journalism...

You deprive them of traffic by directing same to your site. You criminally attribute their intellectual works to yourself while you never left your bed...

I have reported you to Guardian, Punch Newspapers etc..while I urge Mynd44 lalasticlala and Seun to dutifully search news being propped by these mushroom blogs...as they do nothing than criminally lifting news from original sources and attribute to themselves...
Re: Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. by Alepa(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2019
grin grin
Re: Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. by Redoil: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Tinubu online controled thug Abi na wetin una for lagos ibadan expressway news paper take remove gej
Re: Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. by fastseo: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2019
That's very bad using 2009 blogging tactics in this Era of panda , I thought he was doing his home work right.
Well leave him Google will do the job, probably if they haven't done it.
Re: Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. by Compliant(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Saw a post like that yesterday and I was like why the copy and paste and then when you get to source you put your blog name

Bad
Re: Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. by Bitdon: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Send Thousands Of SMS, I Need Help / Choosing The Right SEO For You / What Are The Most Trusted E-exchangers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.