Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti (408 Views)

Video: Singer Portable Seen Crying In Court Today. He's Humble Now / If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria —Seun Kuti / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti by press9jatv: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2019
Son of Legendary singer, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Seun, was a guest on TVC this morning where he spoke on his relationship with his babymama Yeide, the state of the Nation, the Nigerian music industry and his late father, Fela.

Seun was asked why he is now quick to respond to anyone who says anything about his father online. Responding, he said

''I will not stand by and watch anyone bastadize his legacy. Everybody wants to smoke Igbo, chase plenty girls. For those reasons you think you are Fela....No!''.

Asked if his father would have supported any political party today if he were alive, Seun said

''If my father was alive today, he would be president of Nigeria''

Fela died in 1997. 

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2019/01/if-fela-was-alive-today-he-would-have.html?m=0. If #Fela was alive, he would be the president of Nigeria - #SeunKuti. �: TVC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaVvTKvVUxA
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti by press9jatv: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2019
more comments from Nigerians

Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti by Chizuru01(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2019
Afonja will always always prefer their slave master
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti by OKorowanta: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2019
There will be free marijuana and free education and free women and....
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti by press9jatv: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2019
Chizuru01:
Afonja will always always prefer their slave master
lol
Re: If Fela Was Alive Today, He Would Have Been President Of Nigeria- Seun Kuti by press9jatv: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2019
OKorowanta:
There will be free marijuana and free education and free women and....
lol why can't you add free sex to it.

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Writes On His Demise / I Do Not Wear Pants Anymore – Nollywood Actress Reveals / "Why I Am Not Excited About The New Year" - Waje Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.